My white addicted women...

would you like to be this woman ?
Philmo I hope you are well let's just say if I wanted to meet you woman to woman but I wanted to be the dominant one bt you wasn't avin that where wd you suggest a place where we met in private to settle once and for all who is the alpha female by saying settle I mean a fight who would win and how wd the victories one be successful

Philmo I hope you are well let's just say if I wanted to meet you woman to woman but I wanted to be the dominant one bt you wasn't avin that where wd you suggest a place where we met in private to settle once and for all who is the alpha female by saying settle I mean a fight who would win and how wd the victories one be successful
Philmo I'm aving all kinds of visions in my mind as to how we settle once and for all who is top dog hope to hear bk from you soon on ure take on our rivalry

It is a privilage to be one of your obedient submisive white women .I would do anything you asked me to my stunning black queen as would my besoted husband when we have sex he keeps telling me he wishes it was you he was fucking and i realy dont blame him for thinking that way because i wish it was you fucking me and not him

your white slave girl xxxxxxxxx
Good girl 😉

Hi philmo I've discussed our standoff lol abt who of us two will be alpha female she likes the ideas I ave had in my head abt me and u in combat she you'd me she wd luv such a scene with me and a hot black woman she got let's just say a little wet thinking of it luv Nightshade x

Hi philmo I've discussed our standoff lol abt who of us two will be alpha female she likes the ideas I ave had in my head abt me and u in combat she you'd me she wd luv such a scene with me and a hot black woman she got let's just say a little wet thinking of it luv Nightshade x

I understand your fantasy and I like it... but we have to realistic. Where are you from ? I live in Paris... where dwould you like to fight ? Are you even a woman? You have no verified profile. Not a pic of you... at least send me some pics of you in my mail box.

I understand your fantasy and I like it... but we have to realistic. Where are you from ? I live in Paris... where dwould you like to fight ? Are you even a woman? You have no verified profile. Not a pic of you... at least send me some pics of you in my mail box.
Yes I'm a woman lol I'm 29 5 '9 shoulder length brunette and if I say so myself a cracking figure can you tell me then abt abt any fights that u ave seen xx

Back