My white addicted women...

Well, I must confess my sheer enjoyment, support and complete agreement with this thread and its messages of Black Female(and Black Male) Supremacy. I must now concede myself and my actions over to the pure power of the OP of this thread, Mistress Philmo. It would be an honor and a privilege for me to do exactly as she says, simply because she radiates power with every post that she makes.

I have some great ideas as to some different scenarios of things that white females (and white boys also) can do that would be the perfect ways to prove their loyalty to the superior Black Females. But first I must prove my own loyalty as being an obedient white boy and wait for a direct order from Mistress Philmo for me to proceed with that. That is if she wishes, or if this would please her, for me to do this or whatever else she may have in mind for me to do. Even if the order does not come I will still feel very privileged to at least have the opportunity to offer it and also pledge my full obedience to her and all females accordingly.

I like this pic because they compare their asses. As nice as Georgina Peach is, Cherokee intimidates her with her ass.
bangbrosremaster-rm12576-613225.jpg

Well, I must confess my sheer enjoyment, support and complete agreement with this thread and its messages of Black Female(and Black Male) Supremacy. I must now concede myself and my actions over to the pure power of the OP of this thread, Mistress Philmo. It would be an honor and a privilege for me to do exactly as she says, simply because she radiates power with every post that she makes.

I have some great ideas as to some different scenarios of things that white females (and white boys also) can do that would be the perfect ways to prove their loyalty to the superior Black Females. But first I must prove my own loyalty as being an obedient white boy and wait for a direct order from Mistress Philmo for me to proceed with that. That is if she wishes, or if this would please her, for me to do this or whatever else she may have in mind for me to do. Even if the order does not come I will still feel very privileged to at least have the opportunity to offer it and also pledge my full obedience to her and all females accordingly.

That's very nice and this is the right attitude for a half man like you. As you wish to be publicly submissive, then send a pic of your baby cock here with a flyer telling everyone who you belong to. You know my name... then write it bitch !

That's very nice and this is the right attitude for a half man like you. As you wish to be publicly submissive, then send a pic of your baby cock here with a flyer telling everyone who you belong to. You know my name... then write it bitch !
0204012307.jpg
Here is your pic Ma'am as you ordered. It is my pleasure to obey because your power is mesmerizing.

Back