My white addicted women...

Thank You Ma'am. I feel very privileged to even have my little dicklet seen by the eyes of such a powerful woman but to actually have an opinion generated and then delivered for it being "so cute", makes me feel as if I have been elevated onto a pedestal of pride and honor.

The fact you display your inferiority to the eyes of everyone is such a pleasure for me and what is better is the pleasure you get from it to show your dicklet and the act of property you give to me. You are my pet... you just need a collar and a leash. Don't you think so baby cock?

The fact you display your inferiority to the eyes of everyone is such a pleasure for me and what is better is the pleasure you get from it to show your dicklet and the act of property you give to me. You are my pet... you just need a collar and a leash. Don't you think so baby cock?
I have learned that it doesn't really matter what I think Ma'am. Those type decisions are to be made by you and complied to by me. I get my pleasure from seeing you get yours and that's the way it should be for the powerful Black Women.

I have learned that it doesn't really matter what I think Ma'am. Those type decisions are to be made by you and complied to by me. I get my pleasure from seeing you get yours and that's the way it should be for the powerful Black Women.

This is a good pet... and i sent you a message by pm. Don't reply on pm but in this thread. Remind to everyone the purpose and reply here.

Is anyone know a black man in the Taft, Tennessee area... I have a white slave man who is actually my pet and I would like to see him suck a big black cock. Any volunteers?
And while he will suck you, don't forget to tell him he belongs to mistress Philmo. He's my pet and is here to serve as your female. It has to be just for a blow job first... The bitch is mine and it's just a loan.
If any black man around wants to empty his balls with my personnal toy... just reply.

Thank You Ma'am. I feel very privileged to even have my little dicklet seen by the eyes of such a powerful woman but to actually have an opinion generated and then delivered for it being "so cute", makes me feel as if I have been elevated onto a pedestal of pride and honor.

You see One Small Dick... I have always a thought for you and you stay in my mind. Don't worry... I will take care of you my sweet lil pet.

Back