My white addicted women...

Tommy... thank you for your video. Let me see again when and how you stroke your little cock, thinking of me. You will be able to cum on sunday. No cheat bitch... send me the video on sunday. You are owned and controled...

I would love to be first to eat her cunt
When it's a woman's first time spreading her legs for a woman, I know when I have that opportunity, she is going to have a wonderful time. Make her cum in ways that ensures that she will want more.

It's especially rewarding when she can't wait to ask me to be the first to offer my pussy for her to enjoy.

img_5739-gif.975798

My wife has been getting fucked by her master for over a year now. Recently he brought over his wife to join them
In our bed.

My wife and his wife are both active in our church and in the community. I have long jerked of over fantasies of fucking his wife.

At first terry was reluctant to touch Delicia until her master made it clear that this was going to happen. I was allowed to watch while they kissed. After that her master ordered them to our bedroom and I had to leave the house so that I could not even listen. Her master told me that I had to earn that privilege

My wife has been getting fucked by her master for over a year now. Recently he brought over his wife to join them
In our bed.

My wife and his wife are both active in our church and in the community. I have long jerked of over fantasies of fucking his wife.

At first terry was reluctant to touch Delicia until her master made it clear that this was going to happen. I was allowed to watch while they kissed. After that her master ordered them to our bedroom and I had to leave the house so that I could not even listen. Her master told me that I had to earn that privilege

Did he tell you how you had to earn this privilege? Tell me more about it... small dick cuck !

Back