My white addicted women...

don't you forget something bitch? Is it all you have to say?
I so want to be owned by a black queen ![/QUOTE]

I gonna tame you like an *******. That's all you deserve... Who do you wanna be owned by? DOn't you see you are ridiculous ! Ask Tommy Muele to learn you... You have to write with respect and allegiance. You have to call me Mistress or Queen. Bitch you start from the basement and you wanna reach the top of the building. You have a long journey to do. Someone has to educate you to be a good slave...

UOTE="Philmo, post: 1133725, member: 26529"]Yes my queen, I very grateful miss x

Don't you think it is better like this? Do you feel naturally at your place? I am sure you enjoy your new status ![/QUOTE]
I'd be very grateful just to be in the same room as you my queen but yes all white boi's should know their place. I would serve you so well and make you proud of me at all times[/QUOTE]

You will contact Tommy on this thread and ask him advices. You can also chat together, even jerk off together thinking of me, or have a correspondance like 2 white sluts belonging to Queen Philmo.
Start by this way, and I wanna be part of your correspondance. Send mail and pics. I wanna see you naked and owned...

I so want to be owned by a black queen !

I gonna tame you like an *******. That's all you deserve... Who do you wanna be owned by? DOn't you see you are ridiculous ! Ask Tommy Muele to learn you... You have to write with respect and allegiance. You have to call me Mistress or Queen. Bitch you start from the basement and you wanna reach the top of the building. You have a long journey to do. Someone has to educate you to be a good slave...[/QUOTE]
so start my education plase QueenPhilmo

Back