My theories about Cucks

To think that any one kink or fetish is confined to a single race or ethnicity is sheer ignorance.
Agreed but how do you explain the white cuck that only wants his wife to be black only? What if she’s not attracted to black men? Does he say no he won’t permit her to play with white men? I think the whole race aspect is off-putting.

Cuckoldry is mostly white because it's largely found in western history & society .
Rome was recorded having rampant cuckoldery among the elite class.
Elite women fucked gladiators & foreign slaves under them constantly it was common.
Gladiators were the rock-stars & superstar athletes of there era .
The head of a Elite house would actually invite a gladiator over to a feast and let him fuck his wife ,servant girls or even him.

Benjamin Franklin was known to be endowed and fucked French married women of french socialite circles.
It got so bad a group of wealthy French husbands of these women paid him to stop.

I heard this from a historian back in highschool.

Big Papi, look at you being a historian. I wish I had a historian at my school like the one you had.

Being a cuck has nothing to do with being white. Yes its mostly us whites and others with small dicks that are cucks, but it all lies in the mind.

I think it mostly has to do with self confidence. Like someone can be trained in 3 types of fighting but they don't have any self confidence in themselves more then likely they will lose even against a guy that only knows to brawl.

Agree there are a few black cucks here along with the rest of us.

While some will count any situation where the wife sleeps with others as cuckoldry, I believe that most on this site now draw a distinction between couples where the power dynamic is equal or in the male's favor (Hot Wife or increasingly common Stage-Vixen) and those where the power dynamic tilts to the wife (cuckoldry). In our case its more in my mindset of service than in her excising power.

In both the above relationships, the participants are enjoying the taboo nature of non-monogamous sex. It only makes sense that historically taboo nature of interracial sex is a good fit. Add to that the perception (probably slightly statistical true) of larger size and more confidence, and the beautiful contract in skin color.

(I'll try to say this carefully, hoping it does not distract. Even among good white people who consciously work to overcome racism - American culture has continued to instill some inherent racism - and this fetish plays on that. Only occasionally is this addressed here. [I grew up and served in the military work hard to provide equal respect and opportunity to all - but I know that racism still needs to actively be addressed in my mind.]

I come to cuckolding by way of BDSM submission. In both BDSM and cuckoldry there are those who adopt submission because they are naturally submissive and those, like myself,who turn to this because it is the opposite of who I am in almost all other aspects. Professionally, i strive to be the in charge Alpha and generally succeed - in cuckoldry I'm the humiliated sub cleaning my wife and her lover.

For some white women this may also be a rebellion against their families. My wife had two long-term black lovers out of college with whom she lived, but this remained a topic never discussed with her parents. Jewish and born in the mid-twenties, they supported integration and affirmative action, but were themselves flawed products of their time.

Last edited:
Am i right in believing that the entire “cuckhold” thing is merely a white thing? I’ve never once met an African American that enjoys watching his wife fuck another man.

What are your thoughts?
Its definitely not a White man thing only. We are Latinos. Its about the power and control that black guys exhibit. It's about the color contrast and how good the tool between your legs looks. It's about the endorphins you guys make us release just by being black. No other kind of men cause that at least for us.

@MrConfident31

I think there are actually a lot of Black cuckolds as well but I think the reason you don’t see them as openly as you do than white simple comes down to the varying societal pressure on black men to be a specific stereotype than those placed on other races.

The expectations on black men to all be alphas is astronomical compared to other races. People assume you have a big dick they assume you can fight. You’re expected to be a threat an taking the role of a cuck is not understandable when you are deemed to be the epitome of masculinity.

I think that it is because many white folk consider Black men to be stronger, more virile, dominant, and have larger penises.
This makes whites admire and fear Black men .
Women will always be attracted to alpha males.
The white males beta instincts realise this and rather than defend their women they mentally or physically offer them to the superior Black male.
Also for many white males there is no deeper stronger sexual arousal than seeing or thinking that "their women" or even they themselves are being taken and dominated by the Black man.

Last edited:
This is just a theory.

Is it maybe that the white cuck doesn’t fear that his wife will leave him for a black man? Is he more comfortable subconsciously with her being with someone that doesn’t remind him of a better version of himself?

I think that is why you see white cucks trying to control the narrative with their wives and are fine with her sleeping with black men but would never be okay with someone in their social circle.

Just a theory based on what I’ve read on this site which I think is probably skewed by a bunch of guys that aren’t actually in the life.
. Perhaps its more simple. No white man will ever be a "black" man regardless of the size of his cock. With all the interbreeding now , not every black man has a BBC and not every white man has a SWC if thats what it was about anyway. Years ago , most white women would not consider sex with a black man. Now , its almost a common thing. Lots of white women today ,but certainly not all, have had sex with black men. Sometimes , the opportunity just happens. Sometimes it is planned. Some husbands are absolutely intolerant of infidelity and others are stimulated by it. Some husbands acknowledge their sexual inadequacies. Some husbands want to see just how far she will go sexually and with other men. But its a Pandoras Box and once you open it and liberate her sexuality , husbands better fasten their seat belts.

Agreed but how do you explain the white cuck that only wants his wife to be black only? What if she’s not attracted to black men? Does he say no he won’t permit her to play with white men? I think the whole race aspect is off-putting.
Perhaps the rule book says otherwise. But practical experience indicates cuckoldry is a white boy desire.

Perhaps the rule book says otherwise. But practical experience indicates cuckoldry is a white boy desire.
. What about all the white wives today who cuckholds husbands whether husband wants it or not. Lots of wives fucking other men today. Some ( maybe most ) are black bulls but wasnt always that way. Lots of wives were fucking other white men too. Lots of horny women tired of waiting for husbands.

. What about all the white wives today who cuckholds husbands whether husband wants it or not. Lots of wives fucking other men today. Some ( maybe most ) are black bulls but wasnt always that way. Lots of wives were fucking other white men too. Lots of horny women tired of waiting for husbands.
Husbands are statistically more likely to be unfaithful than wives and white men are statistically more likely to be married than black men. So white men are more likely to be out fucking someone other than their wife. It’s a fantasy played out online that all white wives are going black only and denying their husband. Some people may live that life but it’s not for us.

Husbands are statistically more likely to be unfaithful than wives and white men are statistically more likely to be married than black men. So white men are more likely to be out fucking someone other than their wife. It’s a fantasy played out online that all white wives are going black only and denying their husband. Some people may live that life but it’s not for us.
. Very true ( in the past ) that men had more opportunities ( at least at first glance ) for sex outside marraiage. But the world today is different and many women have lots of opportunities for sex and for sex with Black men. Women seemed to be moving toward back to having more babies again

. Very true ( in the past ) that men had more opportunities ( at least at first glance ) for sex outside marraiage. But the world today is different and many women have lots of opportunities for sex and for sex with Black men. Women seemed to be moving toward back to having more babies again

Reactions: wit
I haven’t met any black guys who are full on into the cuckold humiliation but most black guys I’ve come across in the lifestyle are more down to share their girl or wives. Although I’ve met a few who just watched while I fucked their girls. I don’t think cuckolding a white thing, culture and how sexually repressed you are also plays a part.

I haven’t met any black guys who are full on into the cuckold humiliation but most black guys I’ve come across in the lifestyle are more down to share their girl or wives. Although I’ve met a few who just watched while I fucked their girls. I don’t think cuckolding a white thing, culture and how sexually repressed you are also plays a part.
. Not just a white thing. Fucking/ taking other mens wives also popular in africa and asia and middle east. However, white women for sex does have an atraction. Vikings would capture women from Scotland, Ireland, and England on their raids and sell them in Africa and Middle East. White women are also present in the brothels of Asia where even more Asian women are commonly present. Sex trade for women still exists in Asia and Africa where western culture doesnt exist.

Back