My smoking hot wife who won’t try BBC

The thought has been put in her head on a few occasions. She only said it wasn’t anything she wanted to pursue. She’s a stunner. An amazing ass and legs for days with the most beautiful feet you’ve ever seen... gonna keep trying. Don’t know what approach to try next??

Attachments

• 962A7E11-64A6-489D-AA94-CD655000BAC4.jpeg
    962A7E11-64A6-489D-AA94-CD655000BAC4.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 260
  • 9587EB2C-EC5A-4078-BBD1-CCC4012774D8.jpeg
    9587EB2C-EC5A-4078-BBD1-CCC4012774D8.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 271
  • E88D4423-2F89-4F07-8966-E8BF3E34B21B.jpeg
    E88D4423-2F89-4F07-8966-E8BF3E34B21B.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 252
Are you in chastity? I’m gradually trying to talk my girlfriend in to it, being locked for weeks at a time and lasting like 2 minutes when she lets me fuck her is hopefully helping her realise she needs a better fuck!

Talk to her. softly and over time. Don't push or ******* the thought upon her, just talk to her, reiterate the cock in her mind, and just whisper in her ear how good ....xxxx.... would be. Make it hers so that becomes yours and the two of you can mutaly play together, always aware of her desires as well as your needs.

If she said she isn't interested, just let her move on with her life. It is totally up to her. You because you fantasize about it don't me she does. What Makes you think she needs it? Don't try and train her it's her body. BBC is not for everyone , no matter what others say.

Follow these simple lessons, I am more than sure you can't go wrong. If done correctly, you would have invested three weeks of your time.
1. First week everything chocolate! Chocolate candy,flower,panties,milk etc and the last day white covered chocolate. When ask why so much chocolate. " You heard it was a great aphrodisiac and would entice the mood. What do you think? "
2. Second week! Ask or mention, " You didn't know Wesley Sniped played in so many great movies. Would you mind watching some of them, with me this week? " Last day, you just discovered there is a Wesley Pipes. Ask her then, " What do you think about this knock off? Do you think he is only in the business for his looks or his dick?"
3.Third week! You must have a sense of humor and everything must be a word play. Example; sexy chocolate, bonbon, my white chocolate is for you. How about, i will talk to you like Wesley and Fuck you like Pipes.
Please know repetition will always stick with people no matter what. Now go cold turkey and wait for her to mention, how different and attentive you were in the last couple of weeks and she misses that from you.
" Maybe watching a black man or chocolate does something for me! "
Good Luck and I wish you the best!

Do you people even pay any attention to your own post? She don't have any right just to say no, I am not interested ? Deception and manipulation oh that's good, that would be lying and pushing for what YOU want, simply put.

Change your outlook from trying to get her to do it to you like the thought of her doing it. Big difference. It's her choice, not yours. What if her fantasy was for you to get a sex change and she was constantly trying to scheme how to get you to do it?

Last edited:
The thought has been put in her head on a few occasions. She only said it wasn’t anything she wanted to pursue. She’s a stunner. An amazing ass and legs for days with the most beautiful feet you’ve ever seen... gonna keep trying. Don’t know what approach to try next??
Well first and foremost don't push. If you push it will end bad. Second consider the possibility that she's happy with what she has and she has no desire to get into something with someone else. If you want to test the water start with the dildo like you've done but do baby steps. You said she came hard but didn't enjoy it. Why didn't she enjoy it? Did you buy the dildo? Is it too big or uncomfortable? Try buying sex toys together and using them together. Let her pick what she wants and what she would be comfortable. Then make sex something comfortable to talk about. Talk about what feels good, try different things, explore and work up to role playing with them.

Back