My orgasm, bull orgasm and sissy orgasm

Nikol

Female
My and the bull’s orgasm are equally important, while Sissy’s orgasm doesn’t matter at all.
Sissy hubby is in charge of giving me an oral orgasm when I’m not with the bull, or a final orgasm
(to lick my pussy) when the bull comes before me and I’m very horny.
Sissy and I are in charge of bull orgasms. I for those conventional vaginal during normal sex
or moderately rough.
The role of sissies is great in satisfying the bull's desire to fuck very rough and at the same time
has a strong orgasm. Sissy must concentrate to make the bull's penis hard and make sure that his
sissy vagina is always tight in order to satisfy the bull as much as possible during sex and cause a
strong and abundant bull orgasm.
During the nine months of feminization my sissy lost ejaculation, clitty can't get an erection and orgasm.
Orgasm during nipple stimulation is possible constantly and occasionally has a strong sissygasm
while the bull fucks him.

My and the bull’s orgasm are equally important, while Sissy’s orgasm doesn’t matter at all.
Sissy hubby is in charge of giving me an oral orgasm when I’m not with the bull, or a final orgasm
Sissy and I are in charge of bull orgasms. I for those conventional vaginal during normal sex
or moderately rough.
The role of sissies is great in satisfying the bull's desire to fuck very rough and at the same time
has a strong orgasm. Sissy must concentrate to make the bull's penis hard and make sure that his
sissy vagina is always tight in order to satisfy the bull as much as possible during sex and cause a
During the nine months of feminization my sissy lost ejaculation, clitty can't get an erection and orgasm.
Orgasm during nipple stimulation is possible constantly and occasionally has a strong sissygasm

or moderately rough.
Hell yea

or moderately rough.
I am glad that you and your husband are both happy with and enjoy your lifestyle. Great that you can be happy together. I agree that you and your bulls orgasms are important and your husbands does not matter at all.

or moderately rough.
Well trained Sissy! It all sounds hot x 1000

or moderately rough.
Gulp! This is so hot 💕💕😈😈😈

IMHO, cucks have to make sure that their wives and gfs cum big time. In second place, that both the wife and the bull cum in harmony, at the same time. In third place, that no crust builds up in the wife's pussy by licking up all creampies. He has to lick away dry precum and cum from her boobs and buttocks. In fourth place, provide refreshments and ensure a good rest for the mating couple, so they can soon resume the coupling.

Back