My name is Karina Valentina…

QoSKarinaV

Female
From
GA, US
And I’m new to this website. I am not new to being used by black men or doing it in camera. I am a QoS content creator and a proud servant of BBC! It’s me and my toys, when my black kings are not available! I hope you enjoy my content and if you want the full experience, find me on any of my platforms.
291C3E31-9B36-42B3-AD2D-CD7954C42599.jpeg

And I’m new to this website. I am not new to being used by black men or doing it in camera. I am a QoS content creator and a proud servant of BBC! It’s me and my toys, when my black kings are not available! I hope you enjoy my content and if you want the full experience, find me on any of my platforms.
View attachment 6415137
You're breathtaking Princess Karina. Why are so many QoS ladies so hot?

I also follow her on Fet but was a member of her OF page for a while. Real Deal Holyfield.

View attachment 6415137
Very pretty
View attachment 6415137
very pretty a sexy body and very skilled at multi tasking marriage material

Back