My Hot Wife

My hotwife dated her first black men in July, last summer (2019). She had already had many experiences with different white guys over the last 17 years (we are together for over 23 years now). At first it was my idea. I always found it very exciting and slutty to see a white woman being with a black man, I tought it would be nice to see it with my own wife.

Finally, last July, a swinger couple we know, was inviting 2 black men at their place and they invite us to join them. We can't refuse.

Knowing my wife very well, I could tell she did not find them very attractive, they were both smaller than me and the other husband, but overall, the night went pretty well, and without knowing why, I realize that my wife was having a lot fun with those 2 guys. Nothing out of the normal, but but more than with I was used to see with she was white guys.

In the aftermath, she told me she was unable to explain why, but due to a mix of thing like the texture of their skin, they were taking care of her, the way they were kissing her and they way they took control of her at the time of emptying their balls, she found all this very hot and more sexual than with white guys.

At the end of last February , we did again with another black guy. When she pulled his pants down, I was very surprise to see how big he was. I saw My hot Wife very pleased by the sight of this piece of meat, but not over excited. We had another great night and at a point where she was blowing both of us and my cock was side by side with his one, I realized I was almost the same size. In fact he was just a little bit bigger than me, but i do not know why, it was looking bigger when looking at him from apart.

To wrap up:
1-) For me it is more exciting to see my wife with black guys because she looks more slutty
2-) It is more fun for her because so far they were more serious, better lovers and she like the exotic side of it.
3-) Even if we are actually into a "only black men" phase, we know it will change in the future. After all, even if like pizza like crazy, you can't eat it 3 times a day every day.
4-) Overall, it has nothing to see with the size, but it is sure if the guy is 8", 10" or 12" and thick, no matter the color, My Hot wife will be more than happy to play with him.

It is just another beautiful dish in the all you can eat buffet of this life style.

Back