My Hispanic wife starting to like the idea of BBC

So even though I got told not to post until I’m verdiied as a couple I will, I’m not posting pictures of my wife without her consent and I am not leading anyone on.
It’s funny, on here there is a desire for more hotwives but no body wants to be along the journey. Trust me my wife is worth it, she is sexy af and so sensual.

So yesterday we went to the mall and we got back onto this topic but she sort of shut it down and I thought it was over and dead with but I think she was just still processing? Well long story short when we got home we got into it. We’re young and very sexually active and after 20 minutes of massaging her and kissing her and her being turned on I asked if I could show her cuckolding videos....
She said YES !
I started with this video https://m.xhamster.com/videos/cuckold-kiss-5808314

And she was really seeing how I want her to be fucked while I kiss her and caress her and she seemed to like it but what happened next still replays in my mind
So I started to play her this video https://m.xhamster.com/videos/white-wife-takes-bbc-hubby-films-3996047

I’m telling you guys I swear she had to like it a lot ! She started biting her lips after watching some of the video. I even started fast forwarding it to sort of just get to the part where the husband gets involved in kissing and not just the BBC fucking the wife and she asked me “why are you fast forwarding , let me watch it” that was crazy, she was sooooo wet when I touched her and when I asked her if she would like that? And she said yes !! We had great sex afterwards but it’s what happened at night that has me worried. After I felt jealousy and fear and was soooooooooo confused and taken over that she actually liked the BBC cuckold video... I guess I never expected it , like I wanted her to shut it down? I couldn’t sleep just wondering and being worried but does this mean I should try and just shut this down?
Is having these feelings now a sign that I shouldn’t proceed to trying to get her fucked by a BBC in front of me? I guess I never imagined she would be into a BBC fucking her in front of me, but I started to play with fire and now I’m feeling the burn.
Please help!!

Back