My Feelings First Time Watching My Wife Being Fucked

"Watched" Absolutely the reason that her first time is "seared" into my memory. michael187 you and I were very fortunate men. GTR
Fortune greatly favours truly loving men, and to give one's wife to a more attractive, more vigorous and potent and sexually much more capable and satisfying man (in my case a younger one), and then to actively endorse and embellish one's gift by watching him fuck her and to openly show one's erotic excitement during the act itself, is the highest form of selflessness and true Love of which a husband is capable.

In so actively demonstrating his love for his wife, Fortune surely shines on him and blesses him, and his wife and her lover, immeasurably in an almost heavenly way, as true altruism and spontaneous and joyful sacrifice invariably does.

Last edited:
How did I feel?

Well, let me first describe how it came about, because how I felt watching my wife fuck another man first time up was very much the result of my experience and anguish---both expected and, more decisively, traumatically unexpected---that resulted from the way I, perhaps foolishly, arranged for it and allowed it to happen. Not that I'm complaining now. Far from it.

When I first watched my wife with another man she was 23 and a couple of years younger than I was. The man, whom I met and had already had one-off sex with at my regular gym, was white, a slim-to-medium built 21 year-old athlete and student of contemporary dance. He was secretly bisexual, very intelligent, of a gentle and modest nature, very handsome, and had a very strong, supple and beautiful body and---as it turned out---was extremely potent, as well as multi-orgasmic and a superb stayer.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he had almost no previous experience of sex with a woman. This last factor, allied with his youth and supposed lack of sexual skills, I vainly thought would reduce the risk of my wife falling in love with him and, more importantly, mean he would be less able to arouse and satisfy her sexually as deeply and regularly as I did. My desire for him was pretty much solely for him to benefit sexually and confidence-wise by experiencing and making love to a warm and responsive woman in a safe and emotionally accepting setting, namely with my wife and myself, hopefully in our bed. But to my unexpectedly intense excitement I very soon learned that he was not going to be limited to that, but that he would also quickly develop into a very competent and satisfying lover of my wife, who in the event fell deeply in love with him.

My wife was obviously powerfully attracted to him on first meeting. It was during a long weekend he spent with us at our home near a superb subtropical public beach where he swam with us and, with his beautiful body and athleticism in and out of the water, innocently turned the heads of most of the women,---including my lovely wife---and more than a few younger and older men, who I assessed as mostly straight, on our beach.

The first evening he was with us developed easily and naturally into my inviting him to share our marriage bed instead of sleeping in our small single-bed guest room. Initially he blushed and baulked at my suggestion, but I was more than backed up by my wife who quickly succeeded in getting him to shower with her in our en suite after a late evening further swim at the beach.

Watching him showering with her was for me erotic enough, but when he stepped into our bedroom from showering and drying off and shyly dropped the towel from around his waist and my wife took off her bathrobe to stand naked no more than 6 feet from him, the sexual chemistry between him and my wife became more than manifest. It was intense and frantic to the point of erotic ******* for me, with them instantly looking so perfectly matched as sexual partners. To be honest, like a very beautiful honeymoon couple.

It took only one appreciative smile and the gentle physical advance of a held-out-hand from my wife and the lad reached forward and drew her body close to his, front-to-front as closely as his almost instant and very impressive erection would allow. Still standing, they gently but very deeply kissed each other, my wife’s hands all the time caressing his long back and firm neat buttocks and drawing him even closer to her deliciously naked self.

Within five minutes they were on the bed, kissing very wetly and hard and murmuring encouragingly in to each other’s mouths, my wife lying back and drawing the naked lad onto her and letting her lovely long legs fall widely open as he urgingly manoevred his supple hips and now strongly upcurving cock between them.

It was perfectly plain to me that the point-of-no-return was well past and that the lad was within seconds of penetrating my wife and very potently and passionately fucking her.

The effect of this realization on me was dramatic and in no small way actually terrifying, even though it was me who had very deliberately set-up their meeting and was now urging their impending and totally unprotected genital coupling.

Then, much too soon for me, my wife drew her legs up and wrapped them invitingly around the hotly excited lad’s slender waist and encouragingly pressed her heels into the muscular globes of his perfectly manly bum. Her hands clasped his neck and drew his handsome head and splendid torso downwards and they tongue-kissed each other with almost desperate sexual desire as he angled his hips to more surely penetrate her with his first thrust.

I had positioned myself perfectly to visually confirm the opening penetration of my wife’s vagina by the lad’s now violently rigid erection. This was smoothly and very lovingly accomplished, with the well-lubricated rim of my wife’s opening stretching slowly and easily over the wide-slitted snout then slipping snugly around then down over the bloated head and thick flange of the boy’s very determinedly intruding cock.

Following a couple of urgent shaft-wetting in-and-out short strokes in her welcoming lubricious and rapidly stretching-up vagina, the lad’s rigidly reared cock slowly and smoothly buried itself to its girthy hilt balls-deep in my wife.

To answer the original question of how did I feel watching them fuck?

To be perfectly honest, I was so overcome with envy and lust I almost *******.
Slightly OT, but in addition to this being a really hot story, I have to say it is a pleasure to read a description that is well written, by someone who is obviously literate. It's pretty rare these days.

Slightly OT, but in addition to this being a really hot story, I have to say it is a pleasure to read a description that is well written, by someone who is obviously literate. It's pretty rare these days.
Actually not OTT---because words failed me in my faltering attempt to describe the beauty of the coupling and its colossal erotic impact on me. The unexpected purity and undeniable holiness of the breathless preliminaries and the magnificence and power of the act itself were simply blinding.

Throughout the initially beautifully restrained but finally frantic fuck the minds and bodies of the touchingly young and so naturally interthrusting participants seemed to me to be brimfilled with totally unexpected and breathtaking mutual wonder such as I had never seen before or, mercifully, have experienced since.

Last edited:
How did I feel?

Well, let me first describe how it came about, because how I felt watching my wife fuck another man first time up was very much the result of my experience and anguish---both expected and, more decisively, traumatically unexpected---that resulted from the way I, perhaps foolishly, arranged for it and allowed it to happen. Not that I'm complaining now. Far from it.

When I first watched my wife with another man she was 23 and a couple of years younger than I was. The man, whom I met and had already had one-off sex with at my regular gym, was white, a slim-to-medium built 21 year-old athlete and student of contemporary dance. He was secretly bisexual, very intelligent, of a gentle and modest nature, very handsome, and had a very strong, supple and beautiful body and---as it turned out---was extremely potent, as well as multi-orgasmic and a superb stayer.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he had almost no previous experience of sex with a woman. This last factor, allied with his youth and supposed lack of sexual skills, I vainly thought would reduce the risk of my wife falling in love with him and, more importantly, mean he would be less able to arouse and satisfy her sexually as deeply and regularly as I did. My desire for him was pretty much solely for him to benefit sexually and confidence-wise by experiencing and making love to a warm and responsive woman in a safe and emotionally accepting setting, namely with my wife and myself, hopefully in our bed. But to my unexpectedly intense excitement I very soon learned that he was not going to be limited to that, but that he would also quickly develop into a very competent and satisfying lover of my wife, who in the event fell deeply in love with him.

My wife was obviously powerfully attracted to him on first meeting. It was during a long weekend he spent with us at our home near a superb subtropical public beach where he swam with us and, with his beautiful body and athleticism in and out of the water, innocently turned the heads of most of the women,---including my lovely wife---and more than a few younger and older men, who I assessed as mostly straight, on our beach.

The first evening he was with us developed easily and naturally into my inviting him to share our marriage bed instead of sleeping in our small single-bed guest room. Initially he blushed and baulked at my suggestion, but I was more than backed up by my wife who quickly succeeded in getting him to shower with her in our en suite after a late evening further swim at the beach.

Watching him showering with her was for me erotic enough, but when he stepped into our bedroom from showering and drying off and shyly dropped the towel from around his waist and my wife took off her bathrobe to stand naked no more than 6 feet from him, the sexual chemistry between him and my wife became more than manifest. It was intense and frantic to the point of erotic ******* for me, with them instantly looking so perfectly matched as sexual partners. To be honest, like a very beautiful honeymoon couple.

It took only one appreciative smile and the gentle physical advance of a held-out-hand from my wife and the lad reached forward and drew her body close to his, front-to-front as closely as his almost instant and very impressive erection would allow. Still standing, they gently but very deeply kissed each other, my wife’s hands all the time caressing his long back and firm neat buttocks and drawing him even closer to her deliciously naked self.

Within five minutes they were on the bed, kissing very wetly and hard and murmuring encouragingly in to each other’s mouths, my wife lying back and drawing the naked lad onto her and letting her lovely long legs fall widely open as he urgingly manoevred his supple hips and now strongly upcurving cock between them.

It was perfectly plain to me that the point-of-no-return was well past and that the lad was within seconds of penetrating my wife and very potently and passionately fucking her.

The effect of this realization on me was dramatic and in no small way actually terrifying, even though it was me who had very deliberately set-up their meeting and was now urging their impending and totally unprotected genital coupling.

Then, much too soon for me, my wife drew her legs up and wrapped them invitingly around the hotly excited lad’s slender waist and encouragingly pressed her heels into the muscular globes of his perfectly manly bum. Her hands clasped his neck and drew his handsome head and splendid torso downwards and they tongue-kissed each other with almost desperate sexual desire as he angled his hips to more surely penetrate her with his first thrust.

I had positioned myself perfectly to visually confirm the opening penetration of my wife’s vagina by the lad’s now violently rigid erection. This was smoothly and very lovingly accomplished, with the well-lubricated rim of my wife’s opening stretching slowly and easily over the wide-slitted snout then slipping snugly around then down over the bloated head and thick flange of the boy’s very determinedly intruding cock.

Following a couple of urgent shaft-wetting in-and-out short strokes in her welcoming lubricious and rapidly stretching-up vagina, the lad’s rigidly reared cock slowly and smoothly buried itself to its girthy hilt balls-deep in my wife.

This is marvelous!

How did I feel?

Wonderful story.

You would have marvelled your way to body-wrenching orgasms too---in hugely erotogenic real time---if you had been the man watching the breathtakingly beautiful drama of their first coupling.
I wish I could. I have to learn it from other hands.

About first times. In 2013 I perused Yahoo Confessions for stories about cheating girlfriends. I found one white guy's story how he witnessed his GF cheated on him. So, they were sophomores at the time and hooking up with his black roommate. The guy noticed that his GF was fidgeting all the evening and he suspected something. He went to "bed" early, but actually hid in the closet. The girl said she was going to finish watching a show before going home and the black guy said he could drive her so not to worry about it.

When they decided he was asleep instead of driving her home they quietly slipped into the black guy's room. At first they were facing the closet so he could only listen them. But then when they changed position so that he could crack the door ajar without being seen and watch her pink pussy gliding up and down on his black cock, mesmerized by the sight of black hands on her waist. He didn't wear a condom.

After a while he flipped her over to bonk her missionary. The white guy couldn't help, but want him to not pull out. The black guy didn't even ask the girl's permission as he started to cum. The white guy could see semen leaking out of her around the black cock. He wrote he hadn't seen anything more beautiful than the sight of her pale round buttocks beneath her black lover.

He never busted them on it and neither of them have any idea he knew about them being together.

Of course he was ridiculed by the other users, but that's not the point. I felt his desire to share his conflicted emotions about that experience.

Last edited:
I wish I could. I have to learn it from other hands.

About first times. In 2013 I perused Yahoo Confessions for stories about cheating girlfriends. I found one white guy's story how he witnessed his GF cheated on him. So, they were sophomores at the time and hooking up with his black roommate. The guy noticed that his GF was fidgeting all the evening and he suspected something. He went to "bed" early, but actually hid in the closet. The girl said she was going to finish watching a show before going home and the black guy said he could drive her so not to worry about it.

When they decided he was asleep instead of driving her home they quietly slipped into the black guy's room. At first they were facing the closet so he could only listen them. But then when they changed position so that he could crack the door ajar without being seen and watch her pink pussy gliding up and down on his black cock, mesmerized by the sight of black hands on her waist. He didn't wear a condom.

After a while he flipped her over to bonk her missionary. The white guy couldn't help, but want him to not pull out. The black guy didn't even ask the girl's permission as he started to cum. The white guy could see semen leaking out of her around the black cock. He wrote he hadn't seen anything more beautiful than the sight of her pale round buttocks beneath her black lover.

He never busted them on it and neither of them have any idea he knew about them being together.

Of course he was ridiculed by the other users, but that's not the point. I felt his desire to share his conflicted emotions about that experience.
Nice one brother Pestis!! Beautifully remembered and wankworthily put together.

Have you enjoyed or suffered any parallel---either vertical or horizontal--such experiences being cuckolded or acting as the cucking lover in your own life?

I'm starting to suspect you're quite the Russian Spunk and have launched and accompanied more than one woman (plus or minus her husband) into the Sexual Stratosphere and the vast, irresistibly beckoning and largely unexplored Erotic Beyond.

Or are you still stuck in the fantasizing stage?

Last edited:
Dude I’m not reading all that
That was one of my shorter posts and was addressed to our studious and articulate forum member Pestis, not to you.

I haven't read enough of your posts to know if your attention-span is long enough to understand what I say, so I will limit this post appropriately.

Yours affectionately,

THE DUDE

Stunned, that I was seeing it actually happen on our living room sofa. Happy that Sarah was finally being honest with herself, and getting past the denial / repression of her sexual attraction to our black friend. Mesmerized by Thomas's big black balls slapping her butt. Amazed at the mind-blowing pleasure she was getting. The sounds Sarah was making, meant she was REALLY feeling Thomas! [My dick was just under 6 inches and average thickness, while Thomas was cucumber-thick, with a big circumcised head that reached past his navel fully erect]! Surprised to see Sarah grab Thomas and pull him deep as he came inside her, and surprised at how excited Thomas was; he just kept cumming and cumming, and really filled her to overflowing that first time! It happened over 40 years ago and I can still see it in my mind as if it happened early this morning!

Nice one brother Pestis!! Beautifully remembered and wankworthily put together.

Have you enjoyed or suffered any parallel---either vertical or horizontal--such experiences being cuckolded or acting as the cucking lover in your own life?

I'm starting to suspect you're quite the Russian Spunk and have launched and accompanied more than one woman (plus or minus her husband) into the Sexual Stratosphere and the vast, irresistibly beckoning and largely unexplored Erotic Beyond.

Or are you still stuck in the fantasizing stage?
They say every Jack finds his Jill. I didn't find mine. My marriage is a disaster. I have to hold my tongue and pretend to be someone else, more proper.

Sometimes I feel naughty. I wrote a story for Hansjensen when I was at the meeting with the executives. Corporate drones were droning around, and my muse is a fickle bitch, with a very short attention span, and I didn't want to test her temper.

I like to talk with people who dare to cross boundaries. I'm not interested in couples doing mundane things. Can one be interested in street pigeons? But couples beyond social norms are worth learning.

It was inconceivable to even think about things people do for love. One of my first ICQ pen pals was an Englishman from Belfast. He was 30 and his wife was Irish, 22. I don't remember his name, but I remember hers. Laoise. He said this means "radiant girl," and she allowed to call her Louisa. He was head over heels in love. So far so good. But there was more.

That man invited another man in their marital bed. A black man from Bougainville, he was 25, tall and fit. He was a docker and he was a close friend to that Englishman. The black man had a talent to make a lady happy.

The husband told me it was an eye fiest to watch them being together, locked in the intimate embrace. The stark contrast of their bodies, moving in languid unison.

He felt the urge to share his feelings about something he experienced recently. It was the first time when his wife and her black lover had sex without a rubber, the last barrier between them. Hubby's eyes were riveted to the point of their union where the dark cock plunged into the pale white body and reappeared shining with her love juices.

Their moans and groans came to crescendo when hubby realized that the black man was about to cum in his Laoise. The black man's muscles flexed and knotted when he was delivering his load into the squirming woman beneath him.

He hold her impaled on his black spear while he was poised above her for two minutes, looking just like a triumphant gladiator.

Finally he pulled out and lay beside the panting white woman. The sight of the dark cudgel leaving his wife's body was burned into his retina. Flaccid, but still big and proud, with a flared glans, a pearly viscous droplet on it.

Husband immediately took lace between her still opened legs. Laoise put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment immensely.

Her husband down there traced the flawless lines of her thighs, to the firm and round buttocks, to the precious love flower. With trembling fingers he opened her pink petals and revealed the puddle of white sperm. There was so much of it, he felt dizzy. He lifted his gaze to her flat and taut belly, to the milky mounds with pink peaks, to the valley between them.

He was struck with a revelation that it was a goddess before him, a life-giver. She was safe, but in the moment of weakness he realized he wanted she was not. He wanted the nature took its course and her belly would grow with a new life inside. He wanted to see how would her baby look like when she pushes it into this world. He wanted to see a dark ******* emerging from this pale freckled body.

Carefully he sealed those petals again and put a chaste kiss on her labia.

When he lifted his eyes he met hers, green pools full of mischief, a half-smile on her lips.

He just lay there, playing with her fiery bush, watching the black man's seed trickle from his white wife. He was so content in that moment of tranquility.

And then I realized I know nothing about love.
018584059781e32477ac3a81107c933b.png

Last edited:
I remember my wife's first time. She is 23 and I am 33 she came to me one night and told me that she wanted to try swinging, having never done it I decided to be open minded. We proceeded to head to a swingers club that weekend it was new exciting we watch and learned as the night went on I noticed that the bouncer was very interested as was my wife in him. I proceeded to get the ball rolling if you will he gave us a private room and joined us since I knew that there was no turning back we all got naked. My wife and I both where amazed at his size soft he was 3 of my cock at least . Since I myself have a micro penis I decided it would only be fair if I atleast had a few pumps first. My wife couldn't wait I laid back and she sucked me while he began to try to enter her. She started organizing the moment his head entered. I was soo aroused that I couldn't take my eyes off her I had to go watch him in her I have never seen her soo stretched. Needless to say after he came in her I wanted to finish. When I put my tiny cock in I was blown away she couldn't feel me and I couldn't feel her but I came just remembering the 2 hours that he gave her more pleasure than I ever could. I was her first and bbc was her second I loved the experience and I sometimes cum without even being touched on the nights she goes to him best experience of my life. Black cock is superior and I am a firm believer all wives should have a bull for their pleasure. Our marriage is amazing and our sex life is great she still enjoys my small cock only now I fuck her ass while her bull fucks his pussy.

They say every Jack finds his Jill. I didn't find mine. My marriage is a disaster. I have to hold my tongue and pretend to be someone else, more proper.

Sometimes I feel naughty. I wrote a story for Hansjensen when I was at the meeting with the executives. Corporate drones were droning around, and my muse is a fickle bitch, with a very short attention span, and I didn't want to test her temper.

I like to talk with people who dare to cross boundaries. I'm not interested in couples doing mundane things. Can one be interested in street pigeons? But couples beyond social norms are worth learning.

It was inconceivable to even think about things people do for love. One of my first ICQ pen pals was an Englishman from Belfast. He was 30 and his wife was Irish, 22. I don't remember his name, but I remember hers. Laoise. He said this means "radiant girl," and she allowed to call her Louisa. He was head over heels in love. So far so good. But there was more.

That man invited another man in their marital bed. A black man from Bougainville, he was 25, tall and fit. He was a docker and he was a close friend to that Englishman. The black man had a talent to make a lady happy.

The husband told me it was an eye fiest to watch them being together, locked in the intimate embrace. The stark contrast of their bodies, moving in languid unison.

He felt the urge to share his feelings about something he experienced recently. It was the first time when his wife and her black lover had sex without a rubber, the last barrier between them. Hubby's eyes were riveted to the point of their union where the dark cock plunged into the pale white body and reappeared shining with her love juices.

Their moans and groans came to crescendo when hubby realized that the black man was about to cum in his Laoise. The black man's muscles flexed and knotted when he was delivering his load into the squirming woman beneath him.

He hold her impaled on his black spear while he was poised above her for two minutes, looking just like a triumphant gladiator.

Finally he pulled out and lay beside the panting white woman. The sight of the dark cudgel leaving his wife's body was burned into his retina. Flaccid, but still big and proud, with a flared glans, a pearly viscous droplet on it.

Husband immediately took lace between her still opened legs. Laoise put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment immensely.

Her husband down there traced the flawless lines of her thighs, to the firm and round buttocks, to the precious love flower. With trembling fingers he opened her pink petals and revealed the puddle of white sperm. There was so much of it, he felt dizzy. He lifted his gaze to her flat and taut belly, to the milky mounds with pink peaks, to the valley between them.

He was struck with a revelation that it was a goddess before him, a life-giver. She was safe, but in the moment of weakness he realized he wanted she was not. He wanted the nature took its course and her belly would grow with a new life inside. He wanted to see how would her baby look like when she pushes it into this world. He wanted to see a dark ******* emerging from this pale freckled body.

Carefully he sealed those petals again and put a chaste kiss on her labia.

When he lifted his eyes he met hers, green pools full of mischief, a half-smile on her lips.

He just lay there, playing with her fiery bush, watching the black man's seed trickle from his white wife. He was so content in that moment of tranquility.

And then I realized I know nothing about love.
018584059781e32477ac3a81107c933b.png
What a beautifully written account of a breathtaking mating. Thank you Pestis.

I too have watched, thousands of times now, the glorious meeting and melding of two such intensely mutually attracted lovers. Him black and her white. My huge-cocked young best buddy and my wonderfully receptive muti-orgasmic wife (now my ex).

Yes, watching the fertilizing spunk of my handsome and physically superior athletic and closest male friend and lover being ejaculated and deeply pooling, then slowly slithering from the fucked-open love-tunnel of my beautifully satiated wife, is the Ultimate in marital sex for me.

"Watched" Absolutely the reason that her first time is "seared" into my memory. michael187 you and I were very fortunate men. GTR
Fortune, so-called, surely shines on us husbands who are either brave or just plain stupid and horny enough to want to watch their wives being fucked by much handsomer, better-endowed, more athletic and stamina-filled spunky young lovers, black or white, who hopefully we can get off on too.

Just pray that those lovers are multi-orgasmic and cum at least as hard as your darling wives do in their beautifully strong arms.

I'm my wifes first and only so far, we married before 18. I have always felt guilty, I've had numerous women before her. I always felt she should have had some other lovers. We've always enjoyed porn and one night we were watching a groupsex porn. Needless to say when we got to the one scene where it was like 4 white guys 2 black, well she kept rewinding to the part of the scene with the 2 black guys pounding her. Since then all porn we watch is interracial, and she goes wild. I mentioned to her that I'd have no problem sharing her. This spiked interest and we kind of looked on line a little, we found a few she ended up camming with. Omg that was so awesome watching her cam fuck them. We set up a meet and she chickened out... we still discuss it and it's gonna happen someday. Last night I sent her a picture of a huge bbc just before getting home. I got home she was masturbating to it pulled me on and we fucked. All the time talking about a black neighbor and how she fantasizes fucking him... it's gonna happen soon 🤞

I'm my wifes first and only so far, we married before 18. I have always felt guilty, I've had numerous women before her. I always felt she should have had some other lovers. We've always enjoyed porn and one night we were watching a groupsex porn. Needless to say when we got to the one scene where it was like 4 white guys 2 black, well she kept rewinding to the part of the scene with the 2 black guys pounding her. Since then all porn we watch is interracial, and she goes wild. I mentioned to her that I'd have no problem sharing her. This spiked interest and we kind of looked on line a little, we found a few she ended up camming with. Omg that was so awesome watching her cam fuck them. We set up a meet and she chickened out... we still discuss it and it's gonna happen someday. Last night I sent her a picture of a huge bbc just before getting home. I got home she was masturbating to it pulled me on and we fucked. All the time talking about a black neighbor and how she fantasizes fucking him... it's gonna happen soon 🤞
Funny part is the neighbor knows and I've texted him when to get in front of our house when she's really loud. We will roleplay she'll be yelling stuff like oh yes the black cock feels so good, loud enough he's heard it many times. I've sent him pictures of her, he wants her bad it's a matter of time she'll finally take it

I remember my wife's first time. She is 23 and I am 33 she came to me one night and told me that she wanted to try swinging, having never done it I decided to be open minded. We proceeded to head to a swingers club that weekend it was new exciting we watch and learned as the night went on I noticed that the bouncer was very interested as was my wife in him. I proceeded to get the ball rolling if you will he gave us a private room and joined us since I knew that there was no turning back we all got naked. My wife and I both where amazed at his size soft he was 3 of my cock at least . Since I myself have a micro penis I decided it would only be fair if I atleast had a few pumps first. My wife couldn't wait I laid back and she sucked me while he began to try to enter her. She started organizing the moment his head entered. I was soo aroused that I couldn't take my eyes off her I had to go watch him in her I have never seen her soo stretched. Needless to say after he came in her I wanted to finish. When I put my tiny cock in I was blown away she couldn't feel me and I couldn't feel her but I came just remembering the 2 hours that he gave her more pleasure than I ever could. I was her first and bbc was her second I loved the experience and I sometimes cum without even being touched on the nights she goes to him best experience of my life. Black cock is superior and I am a firm believer all wives should have a bull for their pleasure. Our marriage is amazing and our sex life is great she still enjoys my small cock only now I fuck her ass while her bull fucks his pussy.
very hot youre a lucky hub

The first time was amazing, I had been trying to get my wife to try black guy’s for a very long time, so when she was seduced at a party then at his place after the party. She was awe struck by both the couloir and the size both in girth - length. Then watching as his cock entered her vagina seeing his black cock against her pink pussy lips and watching him stretching her . Then listening to her moaning then begging him to cum in her .
The whole experience was definitely the most amazing sight . Nothing comes close

Back