My Feelings First Time Watching My Wife Being Fucked

The first time was amazing, I had been trying to get my wife to try black guy’s for a very long time, so when she was seduced at a party then at his place after the party. She was awe struck by both the couloir and the size both in girth - length. Then watching as his cock entered her vagina seeing his black cock against her pink pussy lips and watching him stretching her . Then listening to her moaning then begging him to cum in her .
The whole experience was definitely the most amazing sight . Nothing comes close
Wow that sounds 🔥🔥 you lucky man 👏🏻👏🏻

Lisa was meeting with a guy for the 4th time before I was present. It was Lisa who was apprehensive about me being present and I waited until I knew he was fucking her before I entered the room. She was standing bent forward with her hands on the dressing table and he was fucking her from behind. My heart was pounding, my mouth was dry and my stomach was churning. My eyes almost popped out of my head at the sight of his huge cock when he pulled out of her pulled her over to the bed and started to fuck her again. I thought my cock was going to burst.

Silly to pass out, as against wise to watch? One has no control over passing out. It just happens.

As I said, I ALMOST *******. So I was fully awake to watch (very close-up and encouragingly hands-on) the lad fucking my wife. And it was more than Fun. As a spectacle it was the most explosively erotic man-woman sex I'd ever witnessed, and I ejaculated mightily all over the lad's rhythmically flexing muscular back and orgasmically clenching beautiful bum.
I know very well what that feeling feels like. I experienced that feeling many times

How did I feel?

Well, let me first describe how it came about, because how I felt watching my wife fuck another man first time up was very much the result of my experience and anguish---both expected and, more decisively, traumatically unexpected---that resulted from the way I, perhaps foolishly, arranged for it and allowed it to happen. Not that I'm complaining now. Far from it.

When I first watched my wife with another man she was 23 and a couple of years younger than I was. The man, whom I met and had already had one-off sex with at my regular gym, was white, a slim-to-medium built 21 year-old athlete and student of contemporary dance. He was secretly bisexual, very intelligent, of a gentle and modest nature, very handsome, and had a very strong, supple and beautiful body and---as it turned out---was extremely potent, as well as multi-orgasmic and a superb stayer.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he had almost no previous experience of sex with a woman. This last factor, allied with his youth and supposed lack of sexual skills, I vainly thought would reduce the risk of my wife falling in love with him and, more importantly, mean he would be less able to arouse and satisfy her sexually as deeply and regularly as I did. My desire for him was pretty much solely for him to benefit sexually and confidence-wise by experiencing and making love to a warm and responsive woman in a safe and emotionally accepting setting, namely with my wife and myself, hopefully in our bed. But to my unexpectedly intense excitement I very soon learned that he was not going to be limited to that, but that he would also quickly develop into a very competent and satisfying lover of my wife, who in the event fell deeply in love with him.

My wife was obviously powerfully attracted to him on first meeting. It was during a long weekend he spent with us at our home near a superb subtropical public beach where he swam with us and, with his beautiful body and athleticism in and out of the water, innocently turned the heads of most of the women,---including my lovely wife---and more than a few younger and older men, who I assessed as mostly straight, on our beach.

The first evening he was with us developed easily and naturally into my inviting him to share our marriage bed instead of sleeping in our small single-bed guest room. Initially he blushed and baulked at my suggestion, but I was more than backed up by my wife who quickly succeeded in getting him to shower with her in our en suite after a late evening further swim at the beach.

Watching him showering with her was for me erotic enough, but when he stepped into our bedroom from showering and drying off and shyly dropped the towel from around his waist and my wife took off her bathrobe to stand naked no more than 6 feet from him, the sexual chemistry between him and my wife became more than manifest. It was intense and frantic to the point of erotic ******* for me, with them instantly looking so perfectly matched as sexual partners. To be honest, like a very beautiful honeymoon couple.

It took only one appreciative smile and the gentle physical advance of a held-out-hand from my wife and the lad reached forward and drew her body close to his, front-to-front as closely as his almost instant and very impressive erection would allow. Still standing, they gently but very deeply kissed each other, my wife’s hands all the time caressing his long back and firm neat buttocks and drawing him even closer to her deliciously naked self.

Within five minutes they were on the bed, kissing very wetly and hard and murmuring encouragingly in to each other’s mouths, my wife lying back and drawing the naked lad onto her and letting her lovely long legs fall widely open as he urgingly manoevred his supple hips and now strongly upcurving cock between them.

It was perfectly plain to me that the point-of-no-return was well past and that the lad was within seconds of penetrating my wife and very potently and passionately fucking her.

The effect of this realization on me was dramatic and in no small way actually terrifying, even though it was me who had very deliberately set-up their meeting and was now urging their impending and totally unprotected genital coupling.

Then, much too soon for me, my wife drew her legs up and wrapped them invitingly around the hotly excited lad’s slender waist and encouragingly pressed her heels into the muscular globes of his perfectly manly bum. Her hands clasped his neck and drew his handsome head and splendid torso downwards and they tongue-kissed each other with almost desperate sexual desire as he angled his hips to more surely penetrate her with his first thrust.

I had positioned myself perfectly to visually confirm the opening penetration of my wife’s vagina by the lad’s now violently rigid erection. This was smoothly and very lovingly accomplished, with the well-lubricated rim of my wife’s opening stretching slowly and easily over the wide-slitted snout then slipping snugly around then down over the bloated head and thick flange of the boy’s very determinedly intruding cock.

Following a couple of urgent shaft-wetting in-and-out short strokes in her welcoming lubricious and rapidly stretching-up vagina, the lad’s rigidly reared cock slowly and smoothly buried itself to its girthy hilt balls-deep in my wife.

To answer the original question of how did I feel watching them fuck?

To be perfectly honest, I was so overcome with envy and lust I almost *******.
could not of said it better (y)

Silly to pass out, as against wise to watch? One has no control over passing out. It just happens.

As I said, I ALMOST *******. So I was fully awake to watch (very close-up and encouragingly hands-on) the lad fucking my wife. And it was more than Fun. As a spectacle it was the most explosively erotic man-woman sex I'd ever witnessed, and I ejaculated mightily all over the lad's rhythmically flexing muscular back and orgasmically clenching beautiful bum.
Such a well written and emotionally charged experience. I envy you.

My wife's first bbc was on our vacation..so that was her first time. Her eyes literally rolled down when he entered inside her with loud moan!. And i loved and enjoyed every bit of passion they shared.
Dammit YES!!! I will never forget the beautifully long-drawn-out moan my wife gave out on her first being slowly penetrated by my young black buddy's completely bare monstrous and manfully upcurving 9-inch gristly erection I was tremblingly hand-guiding home.

It took a full minute for my buddy to sheathe himself up to his balls in her.

The whole time it was happening all I could think about was the familiar beautifully nubbly folds of my wife's wonderfully receptive slippery but until then woefully underfucked vagina being slowly stretched to perfect smoothness over the huge snout and flange of my buddy's burgeoning cockhead, and soon enough it's brutally girthy veiny shaft.

My detailed visual imaginings of the walls of her vagina clasping and contracting on my buddy's relentlessly invading cock were so excruciatingly erotic that I panicked to the point of practically passing out. All to the accompaniment of my darling wife's uncontrollable cries of joy at being so manfully penetrated.

But fuck it was beautiful. Especially with my wife ecstatically moaning and groaning under my buddy as she instinctively upthrust her pelvis urgingly towards his when he finally buried his colossal erection in her to its very hilt.

Last edited:
I watch my first wife being taken by a 6ft 2 black guy she knew in college , 8 yes after the fact after we married, she would always talk her first love when she was 15 with a 28 yr old black senior football player , would turn me on so much to hear missing her first love (bbc), since I have small dic (3 inches hard ) we gladly agreed to invite him to our home , it was hottest sexual experience ever , watching his 7 inch bbc fill up stretch my wife’s wet married pussy, Derrick gave my wife beautiful pleasure that she craved for so long , I knew that night that Derrick was the one , that my wife would never be the same, knowing that , turn me so much , as I watch helplessly he took my wife , went on for 3 yrs or so , I sometimes think of him often , wanting to feel his sexual power myself , I can’t help it ,

My ex-husband experienced extreme feelings both during and after his four black friends pulled a train on me. His recounting of that night had me disappearing into the bedroom with each of his friends. And him being able to hear a lot through the walls. The head board banging against the wall. Me crying out the names of the guys right before busting into a mind bending orgasm that left me completely helpless and wanting, and dripping.

He said that it got him real hard when the first guy disappeared with me into the bedroom, but lil bitch soft when the man returned smirking and feeling like a king. My ex wanted to stop everything; told the second guy to not do me. But do me he did. As did the third and fourth guy. My husband pacing back and forth. Walking to the bedroom door for a better listen. He got an earful that night. Never regained face, and we broke up. A bit sad, but a lot happy as things go now. Me a full time slut for as many different black guys as I see fit.

I watch my first wife being taken by a 6ft 2 black guy she knew in college , 8 yes after the fact after we married, she would always talk her first love when she was 15 with a 28 yr old black senior football player , would turn me on so much to hear missing her first love (bbc), since I have small dic (3 inches hard ) we gladly agreed to invite him to our home , it was hottest sexual experience ever , watching his 7 inch bbc fill up stretch my wife’s wet married pussy, Derrick gave my wife beautiful pleasure that she craved for so long , I knew that night that Derrick was the one , that my wife would never be the same, knowing that , turn me so much , as I watch helplessly he took my wife , went on for 3 yrs or so , I sometimes think of him often , wanting to feel his sexual power myself , I can’t help it ,
That 6'2" athletic black well-hung fucker of your wife was actually called Derrick? LOL!!

Did he power-lift your wife's thighs and pelvis off your marriage bed when he ejaculated in her?

Or was it the glorious strength of his steely-hard upreared erection or the consummate ease with which he hoisted you off the bed with one hand and dropped you onto the floor beside it when you vainly tried to call him off her, that earned him the nickname?

id like to think that was the way it happen , not hardly , hottest sexual experience ever hot hot
All good things come to those who wank over truly beautiful lovers.

Other cucked but over-sexed men, like you seemingly, get off best by masturbating in absentia, screwing up their eyes and frantically imagining the most beautiful visuo-erotic aspects of their woman nakedly coupling with a vastly superior young lover, as I have to resort to on those occasions when my ex and my young black buddy want to fuck each other without me in the bedroom. I try then to match the rhythm of my cock-stroking with what I imagine to be, or overhear, the rhythm of the beautiful inter-thrustings of the lovers.

Hence the saying "Different strokes for different folks" :p

I'm not surprised you almost *******. It can be pretty intense to witness this first hand or wait at home. Your heart is a rockha4d, mind is racing, heart is feeding through your chest...

I'm not surprised you almost *******. It can be pretty intense to witness this first hand or wait at home. Your heart is a rockha4d, mind is racing, heart is feeding through your chest...
While watching my buddy fuck my wife first time up I thought I was doing ok to begin with.

I somehow survived his awesome slow-motion penetration of her with his steely-hard magnificently upcurving horse-cock. I even courageously hand-guided the head of between her slippery love-lips---admittedly with fear and trembling but very soon after with intense erotic interest and almost overwhelming sexual arousal such that I pretty soon ejaculated all over my beautiful buddy's rhythmically flexing back and bum.

What totally and uncontrollably blew me away was his thick white half-clotted musky semen that erupted from my wife's vaginal opening as it clenched orgasmically around the enviably super-girthy root of his manfully jerking maximally deep-thrust cock. The appearance of his spunk welling out of my wife and all over his and her hard-grinding pubes, up onto his orgasmically-jerking cock-shaft then seeping into his matted tight shiny jet-black curly pubic hairs, was fucking overwhelming for me even though I knew what a super-copious cummer he was from my ongoing homosex with him since he was 17.

The eruption of what looked like his whole load from my wife's grossly overstretched vagina and up through their mingled grinding-together pubic thatches and all over their slipperily gliding lower bellies as he executed his final few custard strokes, made me horrifically aware of the stark fact that in that first ejaculation into my wife he would have shot enough of his potent youngman's sperm into the mouth of her baby-wanting womb to fertilize the entire fecund-female population of the USA many many times over (his sperm-count being 220,000 per ml and the average volume of his first ejaculation being 11mls)-----a sobering if not shocking realization to burst into the sex-addled mind of a husband overflowing with love, as I was and still am, for his beautiful wife even when he's watching her orgasming like crazy in the arms of his best young friend and lover and shamelessly crying out to him to pump her full of his potent black-baby-batter.

Listening to their intermingling orgasmic shoutings I thought my totally overwrought heart was going to burst right out of my chest and shatter all over the bedstead above the heads of the orgasmically frantically interthrusting lovers.

In the event it didn't of course, but what a beautiful way it would have been for me to have been knocked out of the Sexual Love Stakes.

But I lived on to love again. And again and again and again................

Last edited:
They say every Jack finds his Jill. I didn't find mine. My marriage is a disaster. I have to hold my tongue and pretend to be someone else, more proper.

Sometimes I feel naughty. I wrote a story for Hansjensen when I was at the meeting with the executives. Corporate drones were droning around, and my muse is a fickle bitch, with a very short attention span, and I didn't want to test her temper.

I like to talk with people who dare to cross boundaries. I'm not interested in couples doing mundane things. Can one be interested in street pigeons? But couples beyond social norms are worth learning.

It was inconceivable to even think about things people do for love. One of my first ICQ pen pals was an Englishman from Belfast. He was 30 and his wife was Irish, 22. I don't remember his name, but I remember hers. Laoise. He said this means "radiant girl," and she allowed to call her Louisa. He was head over heels in love. So far so good. But there was more.

That man invited another man in their marital bed. A black man from Bougainville, he was 25, tall and fit. He was a docker and he was a close friend to that Englishman. The black man had a talent to make a lady happy.

The husband told me it was an eye fiest to watch them being together, locked in the intimate embrace. The stark contrast of their bodies, moving in languid unison.

He felt the urge to share his feelings about something he experienced recently. It was the first time when his wife and her black lover had sex without a rubber, the last barrier between them. Hubby's eyes were riveted to the point of their union where the dark cock plunged into the pale white body and reappeared shining with her love juices.

Their moans and groans came to crescendo when hubby realized that the black man was about to cum in his Laoise. The black man's muscles flexed and knotted when he was delivering his load into the squirming woman beneath him.

He hold her impaled on his black spear while he was poised above her for two minutes, looking just like a triumphant gladiator.

Finally he pulled out and lay beside the panting white woman. The sight of the dark cudgel leaving his wife's body was burned into his retina. Flaccid, but still big and proud, with a flared glans, a pearly viscous droplet on it.

Husband immediately took lace between her still opened legs. Laoise put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment immensely.

Her husband down there traced the flawless lines of her thighs, to the firm and round buttocks, to the precious love flower. With trembling fingers he opened her pink petals and revealed the puddle of white sperm. There was so much of it, he felt dizzy. He lifted his gaze to her flat and taut belly, to the milky mounds with pink peaks, to the valley between them.

He was struck with a revelation that it was a goddess before him, a life-giver. She was safe, but in the moment of weakness he realized he wanted she was not. He wanted the nature took its course and her belly would grow with a new life inside. He wanted to see how would her baby look like when she pushes it into this world. He wanted to see a dark ******* emerging from this pale freckled body.

Carefully he sealed those petals again and put a chaste kiss on her labia.

When he lifted his eyes he met hers, green pools full of mischief, a half-smile on her lips.

He just lay there, playing with her fiery bush, watching the black man's seed trickle from his white wife. He was so content in that moment of tranquility.

And then I realized I know nothing about love.
018584059781e32477ac3a81107c933b.png
So fucking poignant, so beautiful Pestis. Having spent several months in Bougainville some years ago, I know full well how handsome strong and magnificently-built and sexually potent those beautiful young Micronesian males can be.

Very polite and meltingly smiley and mysteriously romantic they are too. Especially the bisexual teenagers several of which I was very flatteringly wooed by and got off with extremely gratifyingly.

I have visited Belfast too, and noticed how lustfully the single girls there look upon handsome athletic young blacks as prime breeders. I felt very left out indeed.

Why is it "seared" into your memory? Is it because you watched them fuck?

I most surely did on the occasion of my beloved wife being first fucked by another man. For the delicious details, read my 27th February post about it at the top of this page.

My every memory of it is so vividly and deeply engraved in my sex-addled brain and husbandly heart there's not the slightest chance of me forgetting it. Which greatly advantages me psychosexually when I'm apart from the young man (my best buddy by far) and my wife and imagining them nakedly at it.

Those cruelly-embedded beautiful memories of watching their first fuck serve me superbly when I have to masturbate to get relief from remembering them and my envy of my beautiful buddy being for the duration of the act the sole focus of my besotted wife's physical, emotional and erotic attention.

But I would never have missed watching that glorious first and beautifully full-on bareback fuck of theirs. Never.
You must be a writer of erotica or you should be. You write beautifully.

Back