My Feelings First Time Watching My Wife Being Fucked

How did I feel?

Well, let me first describe how it came about, because how I felt watching my wife fuck another man first time up was very much the result of my experience and anguish---both expected and, more decisively, traumatically unexpected---that resulted from the way I, perhaps foolishly, arranged for it and allowed it to happen. Not that I'm complaining now. Far from it.

When I first watched my wife with another man she was 23 and a couple of years younger than I was. The man, whom I met and had already had one-off sex with at my regular gym, was white, a slim-to-medium built 21 year-old athlete and student of contemporary dance. He was secretly bisexual, very intelligent, of a gentle and modest nature, very handsome, and had a very strong, supple and beautiful body and---as it turned out---was extremely potent, as well as multi-orgasmic and a superb stayer.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he had almost no previous experience of sex with a woman. This last factor, allied with his youth and supposed lack of sexual skills, I vainly thought would reduce the risk of my wife falling in love with him and, more importantly, mean he would be less able to arouse and satisfy her sexually as deeply and regularly as I did.

My desire was almost solely for him to benefit sexually and confidence-wise by experiencing and making love to a warm and responsive woman in a safe and emotionally accepting setting, namely with my wife and myself, hopefully on our bed with me watching.

But to my intense excitement I soon learned that he was determined not to be limited to a few fucks hand-guided by me, but that he would develop into a very competent and satisfying lover of my wife who in the event fell very quickly and deeply in love with him before my very eyes.

My wife was obviously powerfully attracted to him on first meeting. It was during a long weekend he spent with us at our home near a superb subtropical public beach where he swam with us and, with his beautiful body and athleticism in and out of the water, innocently turning the heads of most of the women--including my lovely bikini-clad wife--and more than a few younger and older men who I assessed as mostly straight.

The first evening he was with us developed easily and naturally into my inviting him to share our marriage bed instead of sleeping in our small single-bed guest room. Initially he blushed and baulked at my suggestion, but I was more than backed up by my wife who quickly succeeded in getting him to shower with her in our ensuite after a late evening further swim at the beach.

Watching him showering with her was for me erotic enough, but when he stepped into our bedroom from showering and drying off and shyly dropped the towel from around his waist and my wife took off her bathrobe to stand naked no more than 6 feet from him, the sexual chemistry between him and my wife became more than manifest. To be very frank, it was intense and frantic to the point of erotic intoxic action for me, with them instantly looking so perfectly matched as sexual partners in fact like a very beautiful honeymoon couple.

It took only one appreciative smile and the gentle sexual advance of a held-out-hand from my wife and the lad reached forward and drew her body close to his, front-to-front as closely as his almost instant and powerfully upcurved huge erection would allow.

Still standing front-to-front they kissed each other hungrily like a pair of teenagers, my wife’s hands all the time caressing his long back and firm neat buttocks and drawing him even closer to her deliciously naked self.

Within five minutes they were on the bed, kissing very wetly and hard and murmuring encouragingly in to each other’s mouths, my wife lying back and drawing the naked lad onto herself and letting her lovely long legs fall wide open as he urgingly manoevred his supple hips and strongly upcurved precum-oozing cock between them.

It was perfectly plain to me that the point-of-no-return was well past and that the lad was within seconds of penetrating my wife and passionately fucking her.

The effect of this realization on me was dramatic and in no small way actually terrifying, even though it was me who had very deliberately set-up their meeting and was now urging their impending and totally unprotected genital coupling.

Then, much too soon for me, my wife drew her legs up and wrapped them invitingly around the hotly excited lad’s slender waist and encouragingly pressed her heels into the muscular globes of his perfectly manly bum. Her hands clasped his neck and drew his handsome head and splendid torso downwards and they tongue-kissed each other with almost desperate sexual desire as he angled his hips to more surely penetrate her with his first thrust.

I had positioned myself perfectly to visually confirm the opening penetration of my wife’s vagina by the lad’s now violently rigid erection. This was smoothly and very lovingly accomplished, with the well-lubricated rim of my wife’s opening stretching slowly and easily over the wide-slitted snout then slipping snugly around then down over the bloated head and thick flange of the boy’s very determinedly intruding cock.

Following a couple of urgent shaft-wetting in-and-out short strokes in her welcoming lubricious and rapidly stretching-up vagina, the lad’s rigidly reared cock slowly and smoothly buried itself to its girthy hilt balls-deep in my wife.

To answer the original question of how did I feel watching them fuck?

To be perfectly honest, I was so overcome with envy and lust I almost pass ed out.

Last edited:
How did I feel?

Well, let me first describe how it came about, because how I felt watching my wife fuck another man first time up was very much the result of my experience and anguish---both expected and, more decisively, traumatically unexpected---that resulted from the way I, perhaps foolishly, arranged for it and allowed it to happen. Not that I am complaining now. Far from it.

When I first watched my wife with another man she was 23 and a couple of years younger than I was. The man, whom I met and had already had one-off sex with at my regular gym, was white, a slim-to-medium built 21 year-old athlete and student of contemporary dance. He was secretly bisexual, very intelligent, of a gentle and modest nature, very handsome, and had a very strong, supple and beautiful body and---as it turned out---was extremely potent, as well as multi-orgasmic and a superb stayer.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he had almost no previous experience of sex with a woman. This last factor, allied with his youth and supposed lack of sexual skills, I vainly thought would reduce the risk of my wife falling in love with him and, more importantly, mean he would be less able to arouse and satisfy her sexually as deeply and regularly as I did. My desire for him was pretty much solely for him to benefit sexually and confidence-wise by experiencing and making love to a warm and responsive woman in a safe and emotionally accepting setting, namely with my wife and myself, hopefully in our bed. But to my unexpectedly intense excitement I very soon learned that he was not going to be limited to that, but that he would also quickly develop into a very competent and satisfying lover of my wife, who in the event fell deeply in love with him.

My wife was obviously powerfully attracted to him on first meeting. It was during a long weekend he spent with us at our home near a superb subtropical public beach where he swam with us and, with his beautiful body and athleticism in and out of the water, innocently turned the heads of most of the women,---including my lovely wife---and more than a few younger and older men, who I assessed as mostly straight, on our beach.

The first evening he was with us developed easily and naturally into my inviting him to share our marriage bed instead of sleeping in our small single-bed guest room. Initially he blushed and baulked at my suggestion, but I was more than backed up by my wife who quickly succeeded in getting him to shower with her in our en suite after a late evening further swim at the beach.

Watching him showering with her was for me erotic enough, but when he stepped into our bedroom from showering and drying off and shyly dropped the towel from around his waist and my wife took off her bathrobe to stand naked no more than 6 feet from him, the sexual chemistry between him and my wife became more than manifest.It was intense and frantic to the point of erotic ******* for me, with them instantly looking so perfectly matched as sexual partners. To be honest, like a very beautiful honeymoon couple.

It took only one appreciative smile and the gentle physical advance of a held-out-hand from my wife and the lad reached forward and drew her body close to his, front-to-front as closely as his almost instant and very impressive erection would allow. Still standing, they gently but very deeply kissed each other, my wife’s hands all the time caressing his long back and firm neat buttocks and drawing him even closer to her deliciously naked self.

Within five minutes they were on the bed, kissing very wetly and hard and murmuring encouragingly in to each other’s mouths, my wife lying back and drawing the naked lad onto her and letting her lovely long legs fall widely open as he urgingly manoevred his supple hips and now strongly upcurving cock between them.

It was perfectly plain to me that the point-of-no-return was well past and that the lad was within seconds of penetrating my wife and very potently and passionately fucking her.

The effect of this realization on me was dramatic and in no small way actually terrifying, even though it was me who had very deliberately set-up their meeting and was now urging their impending and totally unprotected genital coupling.

Then, much too soon for me, my wife drew her legs up and wrapped them invitingly around the hotly excited lad’s slender waist and encouragingly pressed her heels into the muscular globes of his perfectly manly bum. Her hands clasped his neck and drew his handsome head and splendid torso downwards and they tongue-kissed each other with almost desperate sexual desire as he angled his hips to more surely penetrate her with his first thrust.

I had positioned myself perfectly to visually confirm the opening penetration of my wife’s vagina by the lad’s now violently rigid erection. This was smoothly and very lovingly accomplished, with the well-lubricated rim of my wife’s opening stretching slowly and easily over the wide-slitted snout then snugly around the bloated head and thick flange of the boy’s very determinedly intruding cock. Following a couple of urgent shaft-wetting in-and-out short strokes in her welcoming and rapidly stretching-up vagina, the lad’s rigidly reared cock slowly and smoothly buried itself to its girthy hilt balls-deep in my wife.

To answer the original question of how did I feel watching them fuck?

To be perfectly honest, I was so overcome with envy and lust I almost *******.
Why would you pass out, now that’s silly, and no fun 😩

Why would you pass out, now that’s silly, and no fun 😩
Silly to pass out, as against wise to watch? One has no control over passing out. It just happens.

As I said, I ALMOST *******. So I was fully awake to watch (very close-up and encouragingly hands-on) the lad fucking my wife. And it was more than Fun. As a spectacle it was the most explosively erotic man-woman sex I'd ever witnessed, and I ejaculated mightily all over the lad's rhythmically flexing muscular back and orgasmically clenching beautiful bum.

Silly to pass out, as against wise to watch? One has no control over passing out. It just happens.

As I said, I ALMOST *******. So I was fully awake to watch (very close-up and encouragingly hands-on) the lad fucking my wife. And it was more than Fun. As a spectacle it was the most explosively erotic man-woman sex I'd ever witnessed, and I ejaculated mightily all over the lad's rhythmically flexing muscular back and orgasmically clenching beautiful bum.
👍👍❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏

As with Phil, I remember it as if it happened last evening. Seeing her hold her legs open as my well-hung black co-worker worked his larger than my cock into her and the proceeded to "fuck the ass off of her" for about 20-25 minutes and then cum inside her. Only to take a short break and then he fucked her "doggie style" for another 20 minutes or so before cuming in her again. GTR

As with Phil, I remember it as if it happened last evening. Seeing her hold her legs open as my well-hung black co-worker worked his larger than my cock into her and the proceeded to "fuck the ass off of her" for about 20-25 minutes and then cum inside her. Only to take a short break and then he fucked her "doggie style" for another 20 minutes or so before cuming in her again. GTR
Lol, almost exactly what happened with us. Though the term he used was.." gonna blow this back out."

I can't imagine the thrill you must have felt as she surrendered to him.

I can't imagine the thrill you must have felt as she surrendered to him.
As I posted it was seared into my memory as if it was last evening. He was her first after we were married about 6 months before and she was just turning 18. We were at a New Years Eve party and she identified herself as my sister, throughout the evening she gave him signals that she might be interested/available and just before mid-night he took her into one of the bedrooms and I was always grateful that she enjoyed the fucking that he gave her, that she wanted him again after that night. You are quite correct it was a monster thrill for me to watch. GTR

Every moment of the day my wife first took another man into her and decided she wanted him to be a black man is totally etched into my brain and still makes me horny 11 years and LOTS of guys later. We met early in the day to see if they clicked, then had dinner with him in a nice restaurant and after, I watched them dancing. Gave them a head start to our room and when I got there she was sucking his beautiful cock. When he put it in her pussy, she moaned and I shot in my pants. He had her 3 times that night and again 2 nights later. WOW. What a great start to a wonderful life. Thanks Charles.

Hot

As I posted it was seared into my memory as if it was last evening. He was her first after we were married about 6 months before and she was just turning 18. We were at a New Years Eve party and she identified herself as my sister, throughout the evening she gave him signals that she might be interested/available and just before mid-night he took her into one of the bedrooms and I was always grateful that she enjoyed the fucking that he gave her, that she wanted him again after that night. You are quite correct it was a monster thrill for me to watch. GTR
Why is it "seared" into your memory? Is it because you watched them fuck?

I most surely did on the occasion of my beloved wife being first fucked by another man. For the delicious details, read my 27th February post about it at the top of this page.

My every memory of it is so vividly and deeply engraved in my sex-addled brain and husbandly heart there's not the slightest chance of me forgetting it. Which greatly advantages me psychosexually when I'm apart from the young man (my best buddy by far) and my wife and imagining them nakedly at it.

Those cruelly-embedded beautiful memories of watching their first fuck serve me superbly when I have to masturbate to get relief from remembering them and my envy of my beautiful buddy being for the duration of the act the sole focus of my besotted wife's physical, emotional and erotic attention.

But I would never have missed watching that glorious first and beautifully full-on bareback fuck of theirs. Never.

Last edited:
Why is it "seared" into your memory? Is it because you watched them fuck?

I most surely did on the occasion of my beloved wife being first fucked by another man. For the delicious details, read my 27th February post about it at the top of this page.

My every memory of it is so vividly and deeply engraved in my sex-addled brain and husbandly heart there's not the slightest chance of me forgetting it. Which greatly advantages me psychosexually when I'm apart from the young man (my best buddy by far) and my wife and imagining them nakedly at it.

Those cruelly-embedded beautiful memories of watching their first fuck serve me superbly when I have to masturbate to get relief from remembering them and my envy of my beautiful buddy being for the duration of the act the sole focus of my besotted wife's physical, emotional and erotic attention.

But I would never have missed watching that glorious first and beautifully full-on bareback fuck of theirs. Never.
"Watched" Absolutely the reason that her first time is "seared" into my memory. michael187 you and I were very fortunate men. GTR

Back