My experience with an amazing BBC slut

Juicebecks

Couple
Real Person
I'll try to update this post over the next couple months as my current gf takes on a new BBC bull.

I just signed back into this username after about two years of downtime. Since the last log-in a few things have changed. First, I'm no longer with the girlfriend I initially set this user name up with. We did some light swinging, but ultimately we never indulged in any cuckold or BBC scenarios. We talked about it a lot, but it ended up just being pure fantasy before we broke up. I logged in today because my current gf and I are looking to expand our horizons and trying to fufill a lot of fantasies. I figured some people, mainly cucks, would appreciate my story/advice.

Fast forward a couple years and things have progressed. I'm currently dating an amazing, beautiful, new girl in Denver. We started talking about the cuckold/interracial scene about three years ago, but it took us over 18 months to find a BBC bull. We actually found him via another couple on this B2W site. They were an Asian female and white male with a BBC bull. We're both in our mid 20's; the bull is an ex pro athlete in his late 30's. The only problem is that he's more of a fuck buddy than a true bull. He fucks my gf every 5-6 weeks and really stretches her pussy. Sometimes I watch and sometimes they meet alone. All Inknow is that after they meet, I fuck her and she can't feel my 6" for at least two days. This has been going on for about that last fifteen months.

Attachments

• IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    812.2 KB · Views: 613
I'll try to update this post over the next couple months as my current gf takes on a new BBC bull.

I just signed back into this username after about two years of downtime. Since the last log-in a few things have changed. First, I'm no longer with the girlfriend I initially set this user name up with. We did some light swinging, but ultimately we never indulged in any cuckold or BBC scenarios. We talked about it a lot, but it ended up just being pure fantasy before we broke up. I logged in today because my current gf and I are looking to expand our horizons and trying to fufill a lot of fantasies. I figured some people, mainly cucks, would appreciate my story/advice.

Fast forward a couple years and things have progressed. I'm currently dating an amazing, beautiful, new girl in Denver. We started talking about the cuckold/interracial scene about three years ago, but it took us over 18 months to find a BBC bull. We actually found him via another couple on this B2W site. They were an Asian female and white male with a BBC bull. We're both in our mid 20's; the bull is an ex pro athlete in his late 30's. The only problem is that he's more of a fuck buddy than a true bull. He fucks my gf every 5-6 weeks and really stretches her pussy. Sometimes I watch and sometimes they meet alone. All Inknow is that after they meet, I fuck her and she can't feel my 6" for at least two days. This has been going on for about that last fifteen months.
Any more late updates?

Back