My Ex has a BBC now as partner and I love it

REAL STORY I SWEAR - so I was 3 years with a girl from Greece in a relationship.. I was 26 , she 17 & (we we're together from 2017 - 2020) in the first months I told her that I want to see her get fucked by a big black cock, she thought at first it was a joke and laughed about it - but when I told her that this is seriously the ultimate thing that gets me horny & literally heaven for me - she started slowly to chat with black guys, often in front of me - she made them horny af & from time to time I told her that I want her now to get fucked in real life - but she told me she is not ready for this at the moment, but she promise me she will do it maybe in 1 year or something. - and now guys LISTEN - we started to beef often (not about the cuckold thing) about other things, for example she was very jealous and told me to not have contact with other girls etc. - in 2020 I broke up with her & she tried to get me back for 4,5 months - she even told me: "PLS COME BACK I DO ANYTHING, I WILL EVEN FUCK A BLACK GUY THIS WEEK IF YOU WANT" (lmao) I still said no.. cause my feelings were dead.. and a few months after this, I stalked her & she has now a black friend from Kongo, she is only 1,57 cm and he is I would say at least 1.95 (I'm only 1,72 🤣) anyways the moment I saw that my cock got so fucking hard, u can't imagine - I begged 3 years so often that my dream is to see her get fucked by a BBC and now she has one whos fucking her for months - we wrote 2 weeks ago cause she had birthday & I wished her - then she asked me if I'm okay & we talked a bit - and guys I can't fucking believe it, she told me that she understands now why I wanted her to get fucked by a BBC and she bet I wanted to see it , then I asked her how big his dick is and she said 24 cm - just wow .. i don't know if it's possible but I would do anything to film her with him and upload it here, with this background story I'm sure a lot of you guys would go crazy over this video many times.. I will try my best.. I'm very friendly and diplomatic lol so maybe I can achieve it somehow - WISH ME LUCK 😂✨ a nice day to everyone

REAL STORY I SWEAR - so I was 3 years with a girl from Greece in a relationship.. I was 26 , she 17 & (we we're together from 2017 - 2020) in the first months I told her that I want to see her get fucked by a big black cock, she thought at first it was a joke and laughed about it - but when I told her that this is seriously the ultimate thing that gets me horny & literally heaven for me - she started slowly to chat with black guys, often in front of me - she made them horny af & from time to time I told her that I want her now to get fucked in real life - but she told me she is not ready for this at the moment, but she promise me she will do it maybe in 1 year or something. - and now guys LISTEN - we started to beef often (not about the cuckold thing) about other things, for example she was very jealous and told me to not have contact with other girls etc. - in 2020 I broke up with her & she tried to get me back for 4,5 months - she even told me: "PLS COME BACK I DO ANYTHING, I WILL EVEN FUCK A BLACK GUY THIS WEEK IF YOU WANT" (lmao) I still said no.. cause my feelings were dead.. and a few months after this, I stalked her & she has now a black friend from Kongo, she is only 1,57 cm and he is I would say at least 1.95 (I'm only 1,72 🤣) anyways the moment I saw that my cock got so fucking hard, u can't imagine - I begged 3 years so often that my dream is to see her get fucked by a BBC and now she has one whos fucking her for months - we wrote 2 weeks ago cause she had birthday & I wished her - then she asked me if I'm okay & we talked a bit - and guys I can't fucking believe it, she told me that she understands now why I wanted her to get fucked by a BBC and she bet I wanted to see it , then I asked her how big his dick is and she said 24 cm - just wow .. i don't know if it's possible but I would do anything to film her with him and upload it here, with this background story I'm sure a lot of you guys would go crazy over this video many times.. I will try my best.. I'm very friendly and diplomatic lol so maybe I can achieve it somehow - WISH ME LUCK 😂✨ a nice day to everyone
GOOD LUCK!!

this sounds like a unforgettable experence, do u have more details?

Does it wear clothes? Do restaurants and hotels have issues with her bringing a giant black cock into their establishments. Tell us more. Does the giant cock talk?

Post a body pic of her. No face.

Dude that's awesome

Back