My daughters black bf Friday fucked me

Sexy Redhead

Couple
From
NC, US
Well my ******* came home from college Friday and gets a little time off for Thanksgiving. She wanted to know if her boyfriend could come over and I told her that was fine. RJ my black bf was going out with his friends. I told him that was fine. So it was my *******, her bf and me and the baby. I had pumped my breast so the baby would have something to ******* during the night if he got up. But he went to the garage and started having some drinks. It's an entertainment room. We drank and played darts for awhile. We had the radio going listening to music and the 3 if us even danced. We were having fun and kept on drinking till about 2 in the morning. It was getting hot and I told my ******* and her bf I was going to call it a night. I checked on the baby and he was sleeping fine so I went to the bathroom and used it. I was hot as fuck so I took my clothes off and shut my door. When I laid down and closed my eyes the room was spinning. I pasted out laying on the bed naked. Later in the night my daughters bf who is 21 came to use the bathroom in my room. He open the door I guess seeing me naked. He took his phone out and took a pic of me. image.jpg
He used the bathroom and ended up taking his clothes off and walking over to the bed where I was. He pulled my hair back and started kissing my neck and rubbing my ass. I was facing away from him so I thought it was RJ. So I ask him I thought you weren't coming home tonight. He never answered he kept on kissing my neck and messing with my pussy. I was getting excited as he laid behind me. His fingers entering my pussy I told him he felt good. Aww I was breathing heavy as he rolled me face down on the mattress rolled on top of me. My legs were spread as he his dick entered my pussy. I told him old god you feel good. He was fucking me slow and deep. Oh ******* babe you are fucking hard I told him. Oh yeah fuck me he started getting faster and harder. He was balls deep and pulled my hair back and he bit my neck and sucking it he left a hickey on my neck. Then I cum a couple times on his dick. Then he pulled my head around and looked up in it was my daughters bf. I was like fuck what are you doing. I said I thought you were RJ. So now you fucked my ******* and now fucked me. His first words out of his mouth were damn your a good fuck. Told me my pussy was so warm and wet. He ask me if I wanted him to stop. I told him not now you to finish. So I rolled over on my back kissing and fucking me. He got excited and next thing I know he left it in and planted his black seed in my womb. My ******* was ******* in the garage and he went back out with her. So our first ******* & mom being fucked by the same black man. He was 21 years old. He was hard as hell and felt great. When he was finished I sucked his dick clean. Forgot how much cum a young bbc had.

Last edited:
Back