My cum is a powerful lifeforce that I only release inside women

I love to see the bull cum inside my wife I will watch his cock pulse it’s hits seed into her and he just keeps going for at least another 5-10 mins pushing his load as deep as it will go reaching her cervix where it will stay for the next few hours and days

In my younger years I would fuck women with condoms, and get off inside it. After some reflection I realized the power of my seed. It’s quite literally my lifeforce. And to discard it in a condom and throw it in the trash shows a lack of self respect and self discipline.

For the past year the only way I release is inside a woman. Whether inside her pussy or occasionally in her mouth (she must swallow if I do this). I’ll still fuck with a condom, especially if it’sa new partner and we haven’t exchanged tests, but she doesn’t get the privilege of making me cum. I either save it for another woman or save it until she’s ready to fuck without condoms and give me permission to flood her.

Since I’ve started doing this, women have become more magnetically drawn to my energy. Brothas, you all need to get on this, it’sa game changer.

Women, how would you feel about having your BBC with this policy?
You have an excellent understanding of the situation and the right position) know that one white couple from Russia supports you)

Hello guys it’s great to hear you and have your support in the black seeding of our wives
is your wife seeded often by other men and do they cuckold you
We have been maintaining this lifestyle for 3 years. Yes, my wife dates other men, and sometimes it happens right in our home)

Very good we are also 3yrs into this life and we date her men at our home in our bed and hotels as well
are you guys in Russia now
she looks very nice is she popular
In terms of popularity, she is doing well) we have a lot of proposals, but she wants to implement them only with those she likes) I fully share her hobbies)

In terms of popularity, she is doing well) we have a lot of proposals, but she wants to implement them only with those she likes) I fully share her hobbies)
Yes I imagine she will only choose those she likes
we like to see th pictures of the bull before sand then she will make a choice of the person she likes
i also fully support her in this life also our hobby
are you on telegram we could chat more there

I follow a similar rule. The load is preferably going in the pussy (and impregnating!!!), ass or mouth. On rare occasions where a 1st timer insists on a condom I will agree if she agrees to ******* the contents out of the condom.
You would be our kind of bull
somone who knows exactly what they want no hesitation

Back