My cum is a powerful lifeforce that I only release inside women

KingRex

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
In my younger years I would fuck women with condoms, and get off inside it. After some reflection I realized the power of my seed. It’s quite literally my lifeforce. And to discard it in a condom and throw it in the trash shows a lack of self respect and self discipline.

For the past year the only way I release is inside a woman. Whether inside her pussy or occasionally in her mouth (she must swallow if I do this). I’ll still fuck with a condom, especially if it’sa new partner and we haven’t exchanged tests, but she doesn’t get the privilege of making me cum. I either save it for another woman or save it until she’s ready to fuck without condoms and give me permission to flood her.

Since I’ve started doing this, women have become more magnetically drawn to my energy. Brothas, you all need to get on this, it’sa game changer.

Women, how would you feel about having your BBC with this policy?

I agree, I won't let a guy I'm with wear a condom. I need to know a guy well enough first. I told my hubby that there will be no rubbers between us, of he doesn't want to have any more ******* after the one I'm carrying now, sex during ovulation will be a no no

I agree, I won't let a guy I'm with wear a condom. I need to know a guy well enough first. I told my hubby that there will be no rubbers between us, of he doesn't want to have any more ******* after the one I'm carrying now, sex during ovulation will be a no no
You get it. I’m more selective about the women I give my seed to. But the sexual ******* when she can feel ALL of me, not some artificial rubber in between is intoxicating.

In my younger years I would fuck women with condoms, and get off inside it. After some reflection I realized the power of my seed. It’s quite literally my lifeforce. And to discard it in a condom and throw it in the trash shows a lack of self respect and self discipline.

For the past year the only way I release is inside a woman. Whether inside her pussy or occasionally in her mouth (she must swallow if I do this). I’ll still fuck with a condom, especially if it’sa new partner and we haven’t exchanged tests, but she doesn’t get the privilege of making me cum. I either save it for another woman or save it until she’s ready to fuck without condoms and give me permission to flood her.

Since I’ve started doing this, women have become more magnetically drawn to my energy. Brothas, you all need to get on this, it’sa game changer.

You're right, don't waste the precious seed

This is absolutely correct. A man's cum is truly a gift and should be properly received. He's not only sharing the intimate pleasure of orgasm with the woman, but giving her his very DNA to bring about life shared with her DNA. Through sex, he is expressing his desire to share that bond with the woman and desire to mix his genes with hers. This is no small deal.

My hot wife has been fucked by many Black alpha males for the pleasure that these men share with her through mutual, intense, interracial orgasms. But you, sir, are a SUPER Black alpha male. You are aware of a higher function, to flood the welcoming womb of a married white woman with your potent, life-starting Black baby-makers, and give her the privilege and honor of giving birth to your offspring; thus, ensuring that your superior DNA is passed on to future generations. Your Black manhood + my wife's white womanhood = multiple interracial orgasms + 1 beautiful, interracial baby. My wife is proud that she has been impregnated by a total of 7 Black men. And I am proud to be her cuckold husband and work my white ass off supporting her and her 7 interracial bundles of joy.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 80
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 87

No doubts at all that there are many Brothers on here that have a super high libidos. As I do. Before I was as connected to my girlfriend (mind, body, and spirit)...To the extent I am now... I'd fuck her into convulsions and still jerk off...A lot. Lol. Our sex was really great back then. However, now I only masturbate when she's on her cycle. That change has made our sex literally unbelievable. To many of the females she discusses it with. Much of this evolution is due to the fact that I limit my release of essence. I've always been able to fuck for a crazy long time before I cum....Now that I'm purposely not "releasing in vain"...For the most part. It has taken our sex life to another level. On a related note my girlfriend gets a lot of attention from men in general. However, after I've fucked her into orbit. Then she is around other men. With the enormous amount of pussy juice she produces. Along with my seed deep inside of her...They come at her like ants on candy Lol. Guess it's the pheromones and her overall energy after multiple squirts and climaxes.

I only bareback and cream pie. Anything else should be illegal

Its your body and your sperm! ... My wife feels the same way (and I agree) and she feels she is only having earth shattering, breathless sex if her lover finally cums inside.... and yes.. she loves the volumous flow of cum into her moth and swallows! .. any thing less is fake/denial. You have a great body, and great cock and so we would be very much open for you subject to being tested first .. and we would too..

Back