My cum is a powerful lifeforce that I only release inside women

When my woman has an orgasm, she sucks all the sperm with her pussy and for a long time nothing flows out, and if it does not, it almost flows out immediately:D

Yes, power exchange is a strong factor in people's sexual behavior -- sort of a form of stress relief for them. I have recently taken control of a white female attorney, known in court as a "ball-busting bitch" type. She can't wait to serve me like a true slut. So submissive, so obedient!
How did you meet her ? I’d never thought I’d hear attorneys participating in such lifestyles..

In my younger years I would fuck women with condoms, and get off inside it. After some reflection I realized the power of my seed. It’s quite literally my lifeforce. And to discard it in a condom and throw it in the trash shows a lack of self respect and self discipline.

For the past year the only way I release is inside a woman. Whether inside her pussy or occasionally in her mouth (she must swallow if I do this). I’ll still fuck with a condom, especially if it’sa new partner and we haven’t exchanged tests, but she doesn’t get the privilege of making me cum. I either save it for another woman or save it until she’s ready to fuck without condoms and give me permission to flood her.

Since I’ve started doing this, women have become more magnetically drawn to my energy. Brothas, you all need to get on this, it’sa game changer.

Women, how would you feel about having your BBC with this policy?
This is the way. Their are powerful chemicals thst bond women that accept your seed to you.

In my younger years I would fuck women with condoms, and get off inside it. After some reflection I realized the power of my seed. It’s quite literally my lifeforce. And to discard it in a condom and throw it in the trash shows a lack of self respect and self discipline.

For the past year the only way I release is inside a woman. Whether inside her pussy or occasionally in her mouth (she must swallow if I do this). I’ll still fuck with a condom, especially if it’sa new partner and we haven’t exchanged tests, but she doesn’t get the privilege of making me cum. I either save it for another woman or save it until she’s ready to fuck without condoms and give me permission to flood her.

Since I’ve started doing this, women have become more magnetically drawn to my energy. Brothas, you all need to get on this, it’sa game changer.

I’d definitely prefer my wife to behave like this it’s pointless using protection the whole thing is about black seeding for us

My bulls have never used a condom. I would never even ask. Hopefully currently pregnant with my 3rd.

I can understand how he feels when the bull is coming inside you the initial reaction I feel is one of how could I let my wife do this in front of me but I can then see how much she enjoys taking her bulls sperm inside her and knowing she is relaxed and getting what she wants and to some extent deserves makes me so happy and satisfied I soon forget the build and embrace a bbc shooting his seed into her

I mean I am quite happy to see my wife fuck other men in front of me and shoot their sperm in her despite her belonging to me deep down she doesn’t

Do you ever feed cucks as well?

Back