My cum is a powerful lifeforce that I only release inside women

In my younger years I would fuck women with condoms, and get off inside it. After some reflection I realized the power of my seed. Itā€™s quite literally my lifeforce. And to discard it in a condom and throw it in the trash shows a lack of self respect and self discipline.

For the past year the only way I release is inside a woman. Whether inside her pussy or occasionally in her mouth (she must swallow if I do this). Iā€™ll still fuck with a condom, especially if itā€™sa new partner and we havenā€™t exchanged tests, but she doesnā€™t get the privilege of making me cum. I either save it for another woman or save it until sheā€™s ready to fuck without condoms and give me permission to flood her.

Since Iā€™ve started doing this, women have become more magnetically drawn to my energy. Brothas, you all need to get on this, itā€™sa game changer.

Women, how would you feel about having your BBC with this policy?
Well there should be far more awareness from both white girls and black men when it comes to cumming inside pussy. Its beneficial even for white men, let alone black men and especially white girls.

Maybe its a turn off for some but I guess black men should test themselves as often as possible. If I ever get involved completely in this lifestyle, having recent test would make things far more easier.

Condoms are such a waste! Every shot of cum is precious to me (especially black!), even my boyfriend's weak and watery loads are shown appreciation with my mouth. Although I'd much prefer if a black cock filled my womb to the brim! (*ā™”āˆ€ā™”)

I clearly remember the first time my wife made it bare. We weren't, or at least I wasn't, expecting it to happen. The condom broke during sex; there was no mistaking what'd happened because it snapped. My wife gasped and he held his cock inside of her for a minute and he whispered to here, and then she said, "yea, okay". He kept going and finished inside of her. She cummed very hard, too and when he cummed her legs jerked up almost instinctually. He stayed in her for a good 5-6 minutes afterwards before pulling out and going to the bathroom.

I remember seeing my petite wife on top of her lover in reverse cowgirl with her feet on her bulls legs kinda above him and seeing his enormouse cock pounding her small tight pussy that was now gaping from him pounding her the past 20 minutes.. While he was ramming his cock in and out of her she screamed for him to cum in her pussy. He ejaculated a huge load inside her pussy while I stood in front of them and saw it drip out of her when he removed his cock from her pussy, still large even when flacid. We didn't discuss it before hand but where Im going with this is it was so natural and hot to see his massive cock pump her tight pussy full of his cum. She was a tight fine women with a good pussy and he had a massive cock inside her pussy that wasn't built to naturally accept a larger sized african cock without some work and being stretched out.
Witnessing them together I knew at that moment she considered him her sexual provider, I was forgotten, that i couldnt compete with his massive cock and that he had no choice but to cum inside her pussy. It was so tight, perfect and she was a women who had never had a black man before they met let alone a cock as big as his inside her that he knew she wanted him to cum inside her and wanted to show me, her cuckold husband it was his pussy now and that he wanted me to hear her tell him to cum inside her because she loved me seeing his large cock pound my wifes pussy and her enjoy it better than mine.

Condoms are such a waste! Every shot of cum is precious to me (especially black!), even my boyfriend's weak and watery loads are shown appreciation with my mouth. Although I'd much prefer if a black cock filled my womb to the brim! (*ā™”āˆ€ā™”)
The combination of your answer and your profile picture turned me on like a rock

In my younger years I would fuck women with condoms, and get off inside it. After some reflection I realized the power of my seed. Itā€™s quite literally my lifeforce. And to discard it in a condom and throw it in the trash shows a lack of self respect and self discipline.

For the past year the only way I release is inside a woman. Whether inside her pussy or occasionally in her mouth (she must swallow if I do this). Iā€™ll still fuck with a condom, especially if itā€™sa new partner and we havenā€™t exchanged tests, but she doesnā€™t get the privilege of making me cum. I either save it for another woman or save it until sheā€™s ready to fuck without condoms and give me permission to flood her.

Since Iā€™ve started doing this, women have become more magnetically drawn to my energy. Brothas, you all need to get on this, itā€™sa game changer.

My wife agrees ... ands always a fabulous moment when their is sufficient trust for bare back sex .. and I know my wife will let her lover cum deep inside her.

U will hear white women say that she hasnā€™t lived til she experiences the indescribable power of a black man unleashing his potent superior testosterone in form of thick creamy white semen. The ******* I feel as it hits ur cervix area iften sets me into a powerful intense orgasm. And any white women wuol say they canā€™t explain the this uncontrolled primal urge for thst black potent seed to be planted into our fertile womb. And the feeling of his black baby growing inside us is so erotic beautiful intimate and feel such a woman to have the genes of the superior strongest fastest fittest most dominant male. The alpha male. We are hard wired to breed with the alohas. And we all duscuss these powerful emotions we feel now.

U will hear white women say that she hasnā€™t lived til she experiences the indescribable power of a black man unleashing his potent superior testosterone in form of thick creamy white semen. The ******* I feel as it hits ur cervix area iften sets me into a powerful intense orgasm. And any white women wuol say they canā€™t explain the this uncontrolled primal urge for thst black potent seed to be planted into our fertile womb. And the feeling of his black baby growing inside us is so erotic beautiful intimate and feel such a woman to have the genes of the superior strongest fastest fittest most dominant male. The alpha male. We are hard wired to breed with the alohas. And we all duscuss these powerful emotions we feel now.
And just so Iā€™m clear a woman wrote thisā€¦.:unsure:

Back