Muslim Bi-Sub Couples

Bullpaki

Male
From
Pakistan
Hi everyone.
I am just curious as i have a few bi-sub muslim couples here in my country a few of which i have been dating. I being there bull and trust me it is rising.
How is it western countries? Have any of you met bi or bi-sub muslim couples?
Regards

I have met few muslim bisexual men, whom I fucked all way. I fucked muslim bisexual couples as well. Somtimes man askes me to fuck his wife who doesn't know, that he is bisex. He wants her to cheat with me, just to catch her, then to say that he want to joint and be fucked in front of her.
Where are they from ?

I have met few muslim bisexual men, whom I fucked all way. I fucked muslim bisexual couples as well. Somtimes man askes me to fuck his wife who doesn't know, that he is bisex. He wants her to cheat with me, just to catch her, then to say that he want to joint and be fucked in front of her.

What a smart way to get what he needs! Both of them being fucked by you!

Back