93.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 1647839499234.jpeg
    1647839499234.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 89
  • 8b880b54.jpg
    8b880b54.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
My wifes sister came around and they got chatting somehow about her ex, Micheal.

And the sister in law said she quite liked him and he was fun....when my wife blurted out, "Oh Yes he was!"

As if to say he was great in bed!

How would you react?
I know when I meet a new bull allot of them make sure to vid them using me so they know I will obay and do everything asked

My wifes sister came around and they got chatting somehow about her ex, Micheal.

And the sister in law said she quite liked him and he was fun....when my wife blurted out, "Oh Yes he was!"

How would you react?
I think my cock would have gotten so hard.

First of all, I would ask them follow-up questions to get a clear picture of the relationship. If it turned out that both sisters were fucking him, that would be a huge turn-on for me, and even better if Michael was Black.
I would defiantly ask some questions while getting pussy that night. No way I could have covered my excitement

How would you react?
When we very first got Into the LS my wife went on her first "solo" date with a black guy that she had been chatting back and forth with for awhile.
At around 1130 that evening she sent me a text and said things were going very well and that there was definitely chemistry. Around 30 minutes later I got another text that was just an address and a room number. I looked up the address on Google maps and it was a hotel about 20 minutes from our house. I didnt hear anything until the garage door opening woke me up around 530 in the morning.
She was on the phone with someone laughing and carrying on. She came into the room and played down in the bed still talking on the phone. It didnt take me long to realize it was her best friend.
She was going on and on about how she has just had the ******* railed out of her by this black guy all night long. She talked about how big his cock was.. how he stayed hard after cumming. She went on and on about positions they fucked in and that they only time they stopped was here and there to down a bottle of water. She said finally she had to "tap out" because her pussy was just swollen and beat up. " He must have came in me 5 times." I heard her say. Followed by.." Oh hell yes I'm going to see him again next weekend. "
I don't know if she thought I was asleep or just didn't care one way or the other.
Yes we were swingers and she had fucked other guys before, but this was her first solo BBC date. It did cut just a bit lol. It definitely set the stage for numerous solo dating going forward.

How would you react?
I’d ask them. Is your wife in the habit of keeping secrets from you? I know sone guys dig that but I wouldn’t. No clandestine relationships allowed around here. She can have her sexual freedom but the price is keeping me up to date.

My 1st wife acted very prim and proper. Thanks to her sister I found out what the real scoop was . Apparently the one I married was quite the slut through high school and into college. Her sister told me how she was the biggest slut there and she fucked a lot of guys in college. I knew she was an easy fuck for me and I liked it. But I told her sister she wasn't wild anymore. She laughed and said that I was so easy. She knew her sister is a slut and always will be. I said I am the last to know. That everybody knows. She plays me for a fool her sister says people laugh behind my back and guys I call friends are just taking their turn on her. She thinks it's so funny how I was told she was a whore and would not listen.

Back