Mouthful of black lovers cum

The first time I ate cum was a total surprise. We had never even discussed it as a fantasy.

We were in a swingers club and we had laid down on a large circular bed to have sex. I was on the bottom, Claire was riding me.

A number of men gathered around the bed with their cocks out. Claire loves sucking cock, so I wasn’t surprised when she took the first one in her mouth. He was a pretty well hung, fit black guy. I was really enjoying that close up view of his cock in my wife’s mouth, and could feel his body heat close to me. He and I knocked into each other a few times as we were all playing, but nothing sexual between us. He came pretty quickly into Claire’s mouth. As per usual she didn’t spill a drop and and his cock came out of her mouth with a small pop/kissing sound. Very briefly, his cock dropped down and the head brushed my cheek. It felt a bit dirty and slightly humiliated that everyone had just seen this black guy ‘accidentally’ wipe his cock on my face. I was quite distracted by the cock wipe and wasn’t really in the moment when Claire leaned down to kiss me. We have kissed after she has sucked guys off before, so I had no reason to suspect what was coming next.

She leaned down to kiss me and I kissed her back. We opened our mouths together and there was a sudden rush of warm liquid into my mouth. It took me a moment to realise it was not spit. The taste was not unpleasant. I pushed my tongue through the liquid and could feel quite identifiable stringy ropes of cum. While we were kissing, it was incredibly sexy. She then pulled away and started sucking the next guy. I was lying there, my dick rock hard in my wife, but she had moved on to the next guy. I was lying there, with the first guy’s spunk in my mouth. I had nowhere to go, there was nowhere to spit it out. I couldn’t reach any tissues, and there was nobody to help me. I just lay there, helpless, with my mouth full of a black guy’s cum. I slowly realised there was only one way for this spunk to go, especially as it looked like there was more cum on its way. There were at least three more guys queuing up. I swallowed. I think it took me two swallows to get it all down. I was lying there watching her suck the next guy while there was a crowd watching us. I wondered what everyone was thinking as I lay there with the taste of a black guy’s spunk lingering in my mouth, and the memory of the stringy texture lingering in my mind. I had seen his cock and balls as he fucked my wife’s mouth and visualise where the stuff in my mouth had just come from. I felt filthy.

She sucked the second guy dry and kissed me again. I think there was some cum in the kiss, but she seemed to have swallowed most of it. The third guy was another black guy. He was a a big out of shape guy with a fat cock. She got hard to work and he didn’t last long either. I think he had worked out what was going on and pushed it a step further. He came in my wife’s mouth and was quite loud as he was doing it. As he pulled out, he kept working his dick and a large stream of cum ran from the top of his cock. It was headed straight for my mouth and I instinctively dodged it. It landed on my shoulder, a thick white streak on my black shirt. Again I couldn’t clean up as my wife leaned in and kissed me. We shared some cum again, but she seemed to have swallowed most of it. Now that I have had time to think about it, I wish I hadn’t dodged.

She sucked two more white guys before we were done. We kissed after each one, but had no more big loads passed to me. I came in my wife somewhere in all that, but I don’t remember when. I do remember walking round the club for a little while after and chatting to people. I was really aware that I was sporting a massive cum stain on my shoulder. We chatted with some of the guys who had cum in her mouth, including the second black guy. It felt quite humiliating talking with guys whose spunk I had tasted all while sporting a massive cum stain on my shirt. That shirt was ruined too. It was a soft, almost velvety fabric. That cum stain never came out.

We talked it about during sex some time later, and Claire told me that the idea just occurred to her in the moment. She says she knew I had enjoyed it because I got absolutely rock hard inside her pussy, so she felt emboldened to carry on. From then on, she knew I had a thing for other men’s cum.
It's sad that she did not give you all the guy's cum. How many did she swallow?

A photo from my personal media album.
full
Did you swallow or you share the cum with someone else??? That was a load from who??? Steady lover, strange, your boss . . .

My wife has fed me every load of cum she has sucked for the past few years. Hundreds. It was my idea and I think she didn’t know what to think of it at first. Now she knows I love it and is happy to oblige my “tastes”. We go to swingers clubs on single men’s nights and she will feed me mouthful after mouthful!

my wife does not cream pie every black male she wants the to earn it. so she will let them cum in her mouth or on her face. when they cum in her mouth she does swallow the first shots then leaves the rest for me to taste this way i get a mouth cream pie. she also likes to see if the bull will kiss her after he cums. how many black men will kiss after cumming in the mouth wife says it tell a lot about the bull

Back