Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,307 46.2%

• Total voters
Cuming on myself or the floor while her lover is fucking her or he is pleasing her in a way I intentionally stopped or wouldnt that I know she really enjoyed or needed from a lover to further add incentive for her to seek about another male to provide sexual pleasure..One thing was I stopped licking her pussy..she really enjoyed and needed me to do that for her.. I just stopped completely..so what was the first thing her black lover did to her on their first hook up...he ate her pussy for 30 minutes and she fell in love with him infront of me and I could see him giving her everything she needed from me and more right there....and she was completely clueless my plan worked other than her really wanting to have sex with him again because I stopped taking her on dates and little things while encouraging them to go out as a couple..on purpose..knowing it would help create a fast instant physical bond between them once they were together...bonus: she told me his cock was bigger and he was better in bed...I knew that...the minute I saw his cock and wanted it in my mouth instantly

View attachment 339164 when your wife does this on you wedding day
We had a similar occurrence, except it was on our honeymoon, my wife had 5 black studs to break her in as a freshly married white wife. They were happy to consummate our marriage for me; and one of them impregnated her with her first black/white baby.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 262
Home alone while she's in his bed being made love to by him during her high risk time....much deeper inside her...no condoms.....no pulling out....full thick fertile loads released deep inside her....and she calls to tell you she's spending the night with him.
And you jerking your little dick in a frenzy, repeatedly, imagining her moans, her body spasming in orgasm after orgasm as she feels his cum spurt into her. this is my go-to fantasy to get off.

Back