Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 410 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 312 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 493 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,312 46.2%

• Total voters
One time when hubby was sucking a BBC he came without touching himself.
Now you are the type of women I need ....that is so fucking sexy to hear you talk about your husband like that..that's how pathetic we become I'm the eyes of a femake once she has been blacked and white boys have been exposed as natural born cucks , literally physically designed to serve a female just like you and the huge blavk cock that fucks you like our tiny pink dicks coukd never imagine doing you..icwoukd love to eat your pussy while your boyfriend spread your pissy so wide, stretching it to fit over his fat black cock and then used my mouth to wash your pussy juice off and go right back in and I go right back to licking your pussy if you were my wife....I would love to have a girk who thought of my kittke white boy dick the same way and liked to watch me get dominated by the same cock she services..im in love with you . Lol...I wish you lived near sacramento california and you wanted to trum another white boy out on big black cock because i would volunteer in a second20200417_012333.jpg20200414_191718.jpg

Attachments

• 20200412_191954.jpg
    20200412_191954.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 44
You go girlfriend
Ya very cruel ...I love it....its so sexy to think about ....maybe you could add a different option either lose his chance or take some good solid punches to his balls..or Tie his ballsac off so his balks are pushed up and out with nowhere to hide, and slap his balks good solid medium strength for what ever number if hits or amount of time he is subject to ...I had a bla k girl who used to come over to dominate my little fuck and her and her 2 girlfriends who were in college with her were just curious about whatvsgechad told them she does to me, which is basically eat her non stop throughout the weekend , while she is sitting on my face she would use a hair band and wrap it a few times around my du k and balms and it would sit my backs up so they tool 100 % if impact..then the girls started joining in when they found out that whole they sat on my face and the other girks punched my balls and humiliated my littke pink dick they purposely round get harder and harder with the hits according to the girl who is feeling the vibration from me being latched on sucking her clit and moaning in pain as I had a sexy black girl sitting between my legs with my small little pink ballsac in her hand and smashing my little balls inside between her fist as she punched into her hand , crushing my balls harder making me moan harder and they said its like bomb in heaven because I cam eat pussy so good you will want to chain my balls to the floor in front of your favorite seat and just keep me their forever to please your pussy, but when the vibrations from my moans of pain from the girls crushing my balks harder and harder itcwas like being in heaven and God gives your a vibtrator...they would have the longest multiple otgasms ibe ever seen a girl get. Because they loved having my tinyvoink dick and balks at their mercy and freely crushing them and not having to watch what they said about white boys and yiur puny pathetic dicks..they got to be as racist as they wanted and be as ******* as they wanted to the littke white boy dick they owned , when they would allow me to cum it was after the whole weekend and they were done about to leave and my girl and one if her friends if they were there would takectgeir care feet and each pick the balk they wanted and the other girks would watch as the pulled it towards themselves and trap it with their foot then start to stand on my ball ..lite at first but adding weight on too of the single balk they each had very quickly and would not stop adding weight until they are standing on my little crushed grapes , so I had to cum fastvuf I wanted to have my balks and be able to worship them next weekend , becausectheyvtokd me if they can't bust my balks they aren't gonna spend one minute with me ..so thet all watched as these sexy girls got closer and closer crushing my balls a few times almost flat before I squirted my littke dick and saved my balks from being crushed...and from being swollen and abused and from how turned on I am by getting my valks busted byvsexy black girls or white girls who've black cock only my backs would be suffering from intense blue balks , which made them so tender when being g abused , they made me measure my ******* after they were sober with me one rome and my balls were so badly swollen and beaten and had been expanded so badly from massive amounts of mu inferior ball goo that their sex appeal makes me start churning out with no release besides the pre cum that gets touched out of myvbalks when the girks start hitting my balks sac punching bag hard , it was 5 inches lower than my littke 2 inch dick which us my normal dick size , for 24 hours my backs were hanging 7 inches lobgvin my sac , and tgeyvkaughed at the sightvif myvtiny thin 2 inch white boy clit and long hanging balls that they beat until it looked that way..painful but so sexy...that last pic I sent is after an hour of her friend punching my balls while my black female ate and smoked a blunt laughing at me being stripped and our on my knees and then balk busted by her friend for her 1st time 20200417_012333.jpg20200407_202402.jpg20200405_052228.jpg

Now you are the type of women I need ....that is so fucking sexy to hear you talk about your husband like that..that's how pathetic we become I'm the eyes of a femake once she has been blacked and white boys have been exposed as natural born cucks , literally physically designed to serve a female just like you and the huge blavk cock that fucks you like our tiny pink dicks coukd never imagine doing you..icwoukd love to eat your pussy while your boyfriend spread your pissy so wide, stretching it to fit over his fat black cock and then used my mouth to wash your pussy juice off and go right back in and I go right back to licking your pussy if you were my wife....I would love to have a girk who thought of my kittke white boy dick the same way and liked to watch me get dominated by the same cock she services..im in love with you . Lol...I wish you lived near sacramento california and you wanted to trum another white boy out on big black cock because i would volunteer in a secondView attachment 3293498View attachment 3293499
Pathetic white teenie weenie. It is about the size of my white teenie weenie.

Attachments

• My Teenie Weenie Compared to Wine Bottle Cork.jpg
    My Teenie Weenie Compared to Wine Bottle Cork.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 46
Wow love that pic..we are so tiny compared to black guys...and your dick is twice the size of my pink dick
Our white teenie weenies are tiny compared to all cocks but much more tiny compared to black cocks.

Attachments

• My weenie fits entirely inside the toilet paper roll. This test shows that my weenie is except...jpg
    My weenie fits entirely inside the toilet paper roll. This test shows that my weenie is except...jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 76
One time, we had our bull fuck my wife using a condom and after he came, I had to put the used condom on my tiny penis, cum into it, and eat both our bull's load as well as my own.
How did you feel about a black man making you put on the condom he used to fuck your loving white slut wife with, with his cum in it. Them making you jack off your white teenie weenie into the used condom and add your tiny cum load to his black man's cum load and then suck his and your mixed cum loads out of the condom and then swallow it? Did you thank him and your white slut wife for allowing you to cum and for allowing his Superior black man's cum to be mixed with your Inferior white man's cum, for fucking your white slut wife and for allowing you to swallow his cum?

It was very humiliating and humbling. The condom was huge on my tiny penis and his cum felt so good and tasted amazing! I always thank the bull for fucking my wife and letting me eat his cum.
You are an excellent white cuckold husband. I am glad that you know that the black bulls are doing you a favor by fucking your loving white wife in front of you so that you can see how much pleasure they give your white wife when she is having intense orgasms on their big black cocks; and for allowing you and your loving wife to swallow their cum loads. Great that you always thank the bull for fucking your wife and letting you eat his cum.

Last edited:
Well we are searching for a long term Bi Bull ...Scarlett wants me fucked and since most my orgasms are anal (strap on / Butt Plug)
I think her Bull taking me and me cumming hands free would be most humiliating. I understand I will be fucked
but I don't want to get off on another man .

That is the pefect cuck white boy cock to prove BBC superiority and I'm not at all surprised wife cheated with BBC
Thanks for the compliment on me being a perfect cuckold and my white teenie weenie to prove BBC superiority. Now when I think about it, I am surprised that my wife took so many years to cheat on me because she was suffering from never having her need for sexual pleasure and satisfaction met, that is every woman's right, married or not. Now I am happy that my wife gets her need for sexual pleasure and satisfaction met by having intense orgasms on other men's cocks. I have watched my wife have many orgasms and squirt large amounts of love juice while she was being fucked by other men's cocks. My wife has never had an orgasm from my cock. That is one of the reasons I am so happy for my wife when other men fuck her and give her so much pleasure that I can't. I am also thankful for the men that fuck my wife into many orgasms and I normally remember to thank them for fucking my wife.

Attachments

• LasVegas Black Man Fucking My White Wife.jpg
    LasVegas Black Man Fucking My White Wife.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 166
Well we are searching for a long term Bi Bull ...Scarlett wants me fucked and since most my orgasms are anal (strap on / Butt Plug)
I think her Bull taking me and me cumming hands free would be most humiliating. I understand I will be fucked
but I don't want to get off on another man .
Having a long term Bull does have a few advantages over short term Bulls. Once you feel safe with a Bull, you will feel better about him fucking your slut wife and cumming in your white wife's unprotected married white cunt. You will feel safer having him in your home and going places with him, and having your wife being alone with him, if that is what she wants. You will be able to enjoy filthy talk with him and your slut wife; including him degrading and humiliating you and your slut wife, if yo enjoy that. Also if your slut wife wants to have his black baby or babies, you and your loving wife will be more comfortable when you are watching him intentionally trying to fuck his black baby into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Hot that your slut wife allows you to go to a public bathroom and masturbating yourself with a condom, and that you have to give it to your slut wife, when you return home. Very exciting that your loving slut wife usually makes you swallow your cum from the used condom. Hot I bet your slut wife and her lover enjoy seeing you chew your used cum filled condom like chewing gum while her lover is fucking your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt until he shoots his cum deep inside her.

Yes, i'm the only one who is actually using condoms to cum. i feel kind of pathetic, because i have to use condoms to masturbate myself, while my wife's lovers breed her once and again. But i'm conditioned to cum in that way. i think that if tomorrow, my wife allows me to penetrate her, i wouldn't be capable of do so. Don't misunderstand me, i dream every night to be allowed once again to penetrate my wife, but i also recognize that for me, entering into a public bathroom with the condom in my hand and all the images of my wife been fucked by her lovers in my mind, is extremely hot. Usually i cum very quickly, sometimes less than a minute.

I tried to write a reply to you earlier and it messed up somehow or something ...notvsure if I sent it ir not but it was basically just to tell you how incredible of a women you are.. I wish I had a girlfriend who would have me cucked so hard she watched me submit to a black dick and se me cum from sucking it, and she just told everybody how I didn't even have to touch my tiny pink dick to make it squirt..you have made my littke 2 inch dick stay hard all day in all of its 3.5 inch skinny white boy hard on..I would do anything to have a girl like you ...the pics are for you to see what you did to my littkecwhite boy clit all day until now and my balls are aching ...there is nothing more powerfully sexy than a white female that loves big black dics and cucks her little pink duck white boyfriend or husband and has him turned out by the same big fat black dicks20200407_003906.jpg

20200406_083803.jpg

You are an excellent white cuckold husband. I am glad that you know that the black bulls are doing you a favor by fucking your loving white wife in front of you so that you can see how much pleasure they give your white wife when she is having intense orgasms on their big black cocks; and for allowing you and your loving wife to swallow their cum loads. Great that you always thank the bull for fucking your wife and letting you eat his cum.
Ya I agree ..I'm a submissive white boy with a baby dick , I dint have a wife be cause my white boy dick is so tiny no female wants it, but if I get one I'm gonna get her some real mans black dick and lick her oussy whike his balls slap on my face...wecare kucjyvto be allowed to even watch black chicks stretch pink oussy socwide they will ever fuck a tiny white dick agains and be able to feel it...its just fact of life...white boys are closer to females with skirts than being anywhere close to being a man unequal to the manhood between the legs of black men...it makes us feel like bitches and controls us until we start to crave the bkacj cock too.. we are such bitches08b1d856-5259-4a93-b125-bfd2fa8dcac0.jpg

Back