Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 490 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
My wife has done this to me many times. i feel so emasculated to have all the sexual excitement drained from me just before i watch them have sex. Makes me feel extra inferior to the point that i feel like a white eunuch.
For me the worst would be to make myself cum BEFORE they start to have sex. I think this would be really cruel to have already finished as normally I am super excited while they're at it and looking forward to sloppy seconds when they have finished. Good that it's never happened!
My wife has done this to me many times. i feel so emasculated to have all the sexual excitement drained from me just before i watch them have sex. Makes me feel extra inferior to the point that i feel like a white eunuch.

Good for her that she has done that to you a lot. My wife before going to her BBC lover will often jack me off onto the floor before she leaves then tells me remember it’s not for me why she needs her man, and it’s good training for a cuck to understand that.

Last edited:
Gf usually tells me to cum into the toilet. Occasionally I'll get a handjob. It used to be into a tissue most times, but lately we've been keeping a roll of toilet paper in our bedroom and she'll just have be bust into that and have me go and flush it after.
The toilet paper in the bedroom on your side of the bed is a nice touch! Also humiliating is explaining why the toilet paper roll is there to houseguests, should they notice it.

The toilet paper in the bedroom on your side of the bed is a nice touch! Also humiliating is explaining why the toilet paper roll is there to houseguests, should they notice it.
LOL, while I was single before I met my current wife I used to keep a roll of toilet paper on my side table (20% the cost of tissues) and the first thing she said when she moved in was 'the toilet roll has to go' so purchased me a set of facewashers to wank into. I did have a couple of times where I had hired a cleaner to clean my house, only to come home that night and realise i'd forgotten to put it away that morning before I left the house.

Nothing like knowing the cleaner removed everything off the side table, dusted, then placed everything back on the table neatly including a roll of toilet paper. She knew I was single, so i'm sure she didn't have to think too hard why it was there and what it was for :)

Like others in this thread, I had the proverbial cum towel, a single towel. The biggest difference being I wasn't allowed to clean it until there were no more relatively clean spots left to soil. Only then was I allowed to wash it... by hand.
My wife for my 50th birthday had 7 facewashers custom embroidered with my cuck name on them for me. She calls them my wankerchiefs or blankeys. I just keep one under my pillow for when I need it, and the next morning she replaces it with a fresh one when making the bed. We once had some friends over for a bbq, and I realised there were all 7 on the clothes line in front of everyone. No one mentioned or noticed them, but in that moment I couldn't gather them up quick enough before anyone asked 'whats with all the blue facewashers with the name on them'?

Attachments

• IMG_0917-a.jpg
    IMG_0917-a.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0913-a.jpg
    IMG_0913-a.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 94
LOL, while I was single before I met my current wife I used to keep a roll of toilet paper on my side table (20% the cost of tissues) and the first thing she said when she moved in was 'the toilet roll has to go' so purchased me a set of facewashers to wank into. I did have a couple of times where I had hired a cleaner to clean my house, only to come home that night and realise i'd forgotten to put it away that morning before I left the house.

Nothing like knowing the cleaner removed everything off the side table, dusted, then placed everything back on the table neatly including a roll of toilet paper. She knew I was single, so i'm sure she didn't have to think too hard why it was there and what it was for :)
That's so obvious and embarrassing that I have now placed a roll beside my bed.

re: Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

I think the most humiliated way to make a cucky husband cum would be to have him jerk off into the palm of his hand, while his wife & her BF watch, then once he's cum, make him eat his own cum. THAT would be humiliating to me. :cool:

My hub has been consuming himself at my direction for a couple of years now.
I've eaten my own cum all my life, as I was at one time able to lick the head of my cock, so it was a favourite past time for me. Did he struggle to start eating his own. A lot of men do. Does he enjoy it now, or is it still a hurdle he struggles to jump.

cum-comparison-gif.1261569

[/ЦИТАТА]КРУТО

Back