Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
Perhaps while cleaning wifey's pussy, with Bulls cock in his ass and frantically wanking due to his exploding excitement at the situation? He love it. He knows it. They know it. No going back. He cannot contain his cuckold lust and excitement and rolls to another inadequate, premature, weak orgasm.

Perhaps while cleaning wifey's pussy, with Bulls cock in his ass and frantically wanking due to his exploding excitement at the situation? He love it. He knows it. They know it. No going back. He cannot contain his cuckold lust and excitement and rolls to another inadequate, premature, weak orgasm.

Perhaps while cleaning wifey's pussy,yes:mstickle:
with Bulls cock buried in his ass brutally breeding him with his sissy panties pulled aside - definitely :sex:
and frantically wanking due to his exploding excitement at the situation? NO - actually i am dry humping the bed (not even touching himself, to the rhythm of the BBC fucking him while cleaning the creampie the BBC in his ass just dumped in his wifes fertile pussy
He loves it. yes
He needs it, yes

He knows it. yes
They know it. yes and are amused
No going back. not that he would ever want too!
He cannot contain his cuckold lust and excitement and rolls to another inadequate, pitiful - small orgasm, wasting his inadequate seed on the bed --- and knows in his heart that it was the best orgasm of his sissy life!!!

Honestly, it is humiliating for me to still get jerked off by my girl onto my stomach. I feel like 'normal' relationships eventually evolve past hand jobs and such. Guys I work with always brag about dirty sex they have with slutty girls they know and how good of a blow job she gave and stuff. But I am a beta and do not share such stories...instead my girl loves giving me hand jobs for pleasure and I love receiving them from her. It is the most humiliating way to cum as an adult male but also my favorite. I feel like real men wouldn't prefer to cum on their own stomach but I always always always thank her for them though and will repay her by going down on her to show my gratitude. She is my everything and I am her subby beta boyfriend.

Also I vote for: 'without touching himself'
It hasn't happened yet but I always feel so close while I am just eating her pussy.
handjobs are my favorite

Back