Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
Making a hubby wear his wife's panties beneath his clothes would be humiliating in itself. To wear those same panties almost naked, and in front of wifey's black lover would be next level. Still wearing them while watching her lover, a real man, fuck his wife's brains out would be the ultimate. Hubby, like some punk ass panty boy bitch whacking himself off wishing he still knew how to fuck.

not even touching it you just cum........as you watch the video of your wife all alone in the bed of her dark handsome well built younger lover... as he releases his baby making seed deep inside her at the high risk time of the month.....she holds him lovingly you see her whisper in his ear "i want your baby" then you cum.

they lay together holding each other....she is in no rush to clean up she wants his seed to take...you see her falling in love talking to him as your dick throbs the last of you seed on your legs......she has his fertile seed safely deep inside her getting her pregnant with their baby.

For me personally, there are three very humiliating ways that I'm allowed to cum....1: When my Wife/Mistress straps my ankles to the crossbar, and hoists me up, so that just my head and shoulders are touching, then She slowly strokes me off into my own mouth and all over my face, while a number of Her lovers watch and taunt me.....2: Being made to kneel before one of our Masters, and masturbating, while my Wife/Mistress strokes Him off into my mouth/all over my face.....3: Being "dressed up pretty" (in "sissy mode") and made to kneel before a number of our Men, while stroking myself off and listening to all of them laughing and taunting me......my Wife/Mistress is always coming up with new ways to humiliate me, which keeps life very interesting, indeed!

With my white boyfriend I used to make him cum in to the toilet. I told him that's the only place he will ever be allowed to cum, and of course the only place that deserves his semen.
There used to be a low budget interracial cuck website back in the day that was into white cum destruction. White guy would watch black studs bang white women and at the end they would be ****** to jerkoff and their cum would be "wasted." There was one were a guy came into a frying pan and was ****** to watch it fry, another came into a jar and they held it over a candle. Pretty extreme, but erotic to some.

There used to be a low budget interracial cuck website back in the day that was into white cum destruction. White guy would watch black studs bang white women and at the end they would be ****** to jerkoff and their cum would be "wasted." There was one were a guy came into a frying pan and was ****** to watch it fry, another came into a jar and they held it over a candle. Pretty extreme, but erotic to some.
We husbands in our poly Family are often hoisted upside down, and made to cum into our own mouths, while our Wives and their lovers all watch and taunt and laugh at us.....very erotic!

Making a hubby wear his wife's panties beneath his clothes would be humiliating in itself. To wear those same panties almost naked, and in front of wifey's black lover would be next level. Still wearing them while watching her lover, a real man, fuck his wife's brains out would be the ultimate. Hubby, like some punk ass panty boy bitch whacking himself off wishing he still knew how to fuck.
The "ultimate humiliation", as my Wife/Mistress put it, is watching me suck one of Her lovers' cocks, while another lover takes me from behind and fucks me like a bitch. This happens quite often, now that we have six live-in Masters under our roof...

My wife dresses me in a ballet tutu and blond wig. Then I watch her bull fucking her and she allows me to jerk myself off into a little bowl. Afterward her bull videos us as she feeds me my own cum from the bowl with a little baby spoon. And of course I say my little rhyme: "yummy yummy cummy yummy." My wife shares these videos with all of our friends and my co workers.

Another humiliating way that my Wife/Mistress enjoys making me cum, is putting me on my hands and knees, and having one of our more well-hung Men in our poly Family take me from behind, and fuck me like a bitch, while She very slowly strokes me, taunting me and laughing at me, and making it last for what seems like forever, all the while pointing out how hard I am, so I must be loving it, right? Of course, this is usually done in the presence of several other Men, who all enjoy watching and taunting me as well.....it gets very intense.....my humiliation/arousal levels are pushed to the limit!!!

For me the most humiliating way to cum is when she’s fill of 2 or 3 thick creamy loads of cum up her ass, having me lay on my back so she can sit on my face and push out her creampie while one of her bulls fucks my like a little whore while she laughs at me and makes me cum using her feet to jack me off so her bull can use my cum as his lure to keep fucking me till he loads my ass up and makes me clean his cock off afterwards for her viewing pleasure.

For me the most humiliating way to cum is when she’s fill of 2 or 3 thick creamy loads of cum up her ass, having me lay on my back so she can sit on my face and push out her creampie while one of her bulls fucks my like a little whore while she laughs at me and makes me cum using her feet to jack me off so her bull can use my cum as his lure to keep fucking me till he loads my ass up and makes me clean his cock off afterwards for her viewing pleasure.
Nice.

re: Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

I think the most humiliated way to make a cucky husband cum would be to have him jerk off into the palm of his hand, while his wife & her BF watch, then once he's cum, make him eat his own cum. THAT would be humiliating to me. :cool:
sometimes simple is best. Just having cuckie masturbate wearing some lingerie, while closely watching his wife have sex with her Black Lover until cuckie cums prematurely.

Back