Most cocks your wife has taken at a gangbang

A few years ago it was not unusual to have sex with 35 people about half men and half women over a three day weekend swingers party. i once did a gangbang party with me and 20 guys. The guys were of all races and colors. My husband was a little freaked out by the number of guys. I wasn't concerned at all being he only female dressed in a sheer dress that barely covered my pussy when it was pulled down. I got on my knees and gave each one of them an introductory blow job. Then one by one the guys fucked me while everyone else watched, or gave me their cocks to suck. We shot a video of the party. Someone counted 40 cum shots. Some of the guys came while i was blowing them, but others fucked me several times. I was so turned on when I got home that I had to fuck my husband even though I was very sore. I just wish it was easier to set up gangbangs. It's funny how guys say they want to do it, but then they never show up! i don't understand that. There are obviously lots of very willing females, whats up with you guys?

A few years ago it was not unusual to have sex with 35 people about half men and half women over a three day weekend swingers party. i once did a gangbang party with me and 20 guys. The guys were of all races and colors. My husband was a little freaked out by the number of guys. I wasn't concerned at all being he only female dressed in a sheer dress that barely covered my pussy when it was pulled down. I got on my knees and gave each one of them an introductory blow job. Then one by one the guys fucked me while everyone else watched, or gave me their cocks to suck. We shot a video of the party. Someone counted 40 cum shots. Some of the guys came while i was blowing them, but others fucked me several times. I was so turned on when I got home that I had to fuck my husband even though I was very sore. I just wish it was easier to set up gangbangs. It's funny how guys say they want to do it, but then they never show up! i don't understand that. There are obviously lots of very willing females, whats up with you guys?
Dudes do be playing I'm new out here and even in california wed do adult theater bangs and less would always show I think a lot of dudes all talk.

how sore was your pussy?

We're in several regular play groups in which people show up as planned. I didn't realize our experience was above average!

An ex girlfriend who was/is an *******: (blowjobs without condoms, but with condom for vaginal sex)
1st gangbang: 5 men.
2nd gangbang: 15 men
3rd gangband: 20 men.

A few years later (approx 7 years ago now?), I attended a gangbang with a 25y/o swinger woman, her boyfriend was there watching sitting in the corner of the room, 20 men attended, all sex was with condoms and all blowjobs were with no condoms - she swallowed at least 40 loads from 20 men over a period of 6-7 hours, literally she swiped and licked up every drop of spunk she found. That was the best gangbang I'd ever been to.

I've been to a few other gangbangs but they're not exactly worth writing home about.

I have gone to parties that there have been about 30 guys, most of the time while I am sucking cock without condoms I am always getting fucked with condoms. Hubby stands by and hand out the condoms. He loves to stand by and supervise rotation so everyone gets a fair share. When he sees that I have the right size hard black cocks I get to have a great DP and a blow job in my mouth at the same time. I love it!!!

I'd love to add my name to the list, where do you like the guys to cum for you?

Back