Most cocks your wife has taken at a gangbang

Funny when you compare the two: 6 white guys gang-banged Beth, and when they were finished Beth was begging for someone to fuck her because she had not orgasmed. The most she had with black guys is two, and she begged them to stop because she was exhausted, and dehydrated from having so many squirting orgasms.
Balck power...i love black men n women

I don't know if visiting a swinger club qualifies as a gangbang. For the end result, maybe. At one point in time, mine was surrounded by give or take twenty guys - not all of them black though. And I cannot tell if all of the 20 guys took her. Some came and went into the room. But we were for 4-5 hrs there. So, yeah.

I don't know if visiting a swinger club qualifies as a gangbang. For the end result, maybe. At one point in time, mine was surrounded by give or take twenty guys - not all of them black though. And I cannot tell if all of the 20 guys took her. Some came and went into the room. But we were for 4-5 hrs there. So, yeah.
That's Awesome Love it .!.

A few years ago it was not unusual to have sex with 35 people about half men and half women over a three day weekend swingers party. i once did a gangbang party with me and 20 guys. The guys were of all races and colors. My husband was a little freaked out by the number of guys. I wasn't concerned at all being he only female dressed in a sheer dress that barely covered my pussy when it was pulled down. I got on my knees and gave each one of them an introductory blow job. Then one by one the guys fucked me while everyone else watched, or gave me their cocks to suck. We shot a video of the party. Someone counted 40 cum shots. Some of the guys came while i was blowing them, but others fucked me several times. I was so turned on when I got home that I had to fuck my husband even though I was very sore. I just wish it was easier to set up gangbangs. It's funny how guys say they want to do it, but then they never show up! i don't understand that. There are obviously lots of very willing females, whats up with you guys?
Love it That's Hot .!.

Back