Moral Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latina4BBC

Male
Gold Member
My wife has said many times she likes being a BBC slut and admitted it's now become an addiction. However, every so often maybe once a year she questions the morality of fucking other guys and being married. It happened again yesterday. She said "baby you know how much I like fucking black guys but sometimes I struggle with that a married couple should only be with each other." I've told her my opinion that sex is sex and love is love. You can "fuck" anyone and not be in love but you can't just "love' anyone. The funny thing though she checked her texts this morning to see if one of her regulars was coming over before he went to work. So my question is do any other women feel this way? Any other advice to give her?

Maybe she's experiencing some form of anxiety ... existential or moral. Being Latina, she probably has a reasonably strong belief in her Catholic religion, and according to most medical reports, this is a healthy indicator. A couple articles on the topic for you to consider:

http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/moral-anxiety-improves-us-social-anxiety-doesnt
http://www.christianityetc.org/morality.php
Mac has some of the best or THE best information and replies on this site. :giggle: I have implemented his advice many times. Quite the guru. Thanks so much Mac(y)

Mac has some of the best or THE best information and replies on this site. :giggle: I have implemented his advice many times. Quite the guru. Thanks so much Mac(y)
That compliment is muchly appreciated ... your $20 check is in the mail. 2462393
Seriously, I just try to give logical & sensible responses, unless, of course it deserves a bit of sarcasm. 2462391

The ideal relationship is whatever the participants agree on. If you are both happy with your lifestyle then by all means enjoy it. Every relationship needs boundaries, if everyone stays within those boundaries it doesn't make any difference what someone else thinks is correct. One caveat if your lifestyle significantly different from the norm of those around you be discrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back