Moral Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latina4BBC

Male
Gold Member
My wife has said many times she likes being a BBC slut and admitted it's now become an addiction. However, every so often maybe once a year she questions the morality of fucking other guys and being married. It happened again yesterday. She said "baby you know how much I like fucking black guys but sometimes I struggle with that a married couple should only be with each other." I've told her my opinion that sex is sex and love is love. You can "fuck" anyone and not be in love but you can't just "love' anyone. The funny thing though she checked her texts this morning to see if one of her regulars was coming over before he went to work. So my question is do any other women feel this way? Any other advice to give her?

My wife, occassionly has a moral issue with fucking other men, but sometimes its because of external reasons. Any time the bulls wife has had issues with it ie: jealousy, insecurity, bull getting a little obsessed with my wife etc. it affects my wife as she/we don't want to ruin anyones marriage. Most times the bulls wife also has a change of mind and becomes ok with it again. One thing we do that works for us is, she never has anal sex with anyone other than me. Its reserved only for me, so sexually we still have a special place that is only for the two of us to share.

I think we all go through a morality issue at some time or other while being in this lifestyle. I know I have. I have learned though that we need to look at what makes us happy and not what society dictates. If both of you are happy fucking others then go for it. Stepping outside society norms can be very liberating and freeing. Once a woman decides for herself that it is ok to have sex with others besides her husband, she gains confidence and realizes she is sexy.

My wife has said many times she likes being a BBC slut and admitted it's now become an addiction. However, every so often maybe once a year she questions the morality of fucking other guys and being married. It happened again yesterday. She said "baby you know how much I like fucking black guys but sometimes I struggle with that a married couple should only be with each other." I've told her my opinion that sex is sex and love is love. You can "fuck" anyone and not be in love but you can't just "love' anyone. The funny thing though she checked her texts this morning to see if one of her regulars was coming over before he went to work. So my question is do any other women feel this way? Any other advice to give her?

I had issues with it at first but after I got cheated on a lot in my first marriage I realized that people aren’t supposed to be monogamous. Sex is wonderful. Sex with as many great men as possible is wonderful. Hopefully society will change and everyone can embrace this. I think you wife is having issues because society still says what you are doing is wrong

Personally I have found that when making love....LOVE or sex, emotions change, after a while it goes from sex, to love and no matter how you try, your feelings escalate to love, to the point where your wondering if they are seeing someone else, and you start to feel betrayed. But if you are seeing that person regularly, and your enjoying each others company, the passion growes, to the point when you are making love, with the guy that raises your passion, ie, your bull, that takes you to a place that you have barely touched before, you hold them that bit tighter, the kisses last that bit longer, so I dont think its anxiety thats happening, she is, feeling more than she wants too, for her bull

I think the concept of monogamy is ****** upon us by society and started with the goal of men controlling women. Sex and love are completely different. My husband and I feel it is completely normal and natural for any woman to fuck whome ever she wants regardless of martial status. I agree 100% with what you said. I would tell her not to worry about what other people think

This site may be of interest to your wife. ChristianWives4BlackSeed@yahoogroups.com

I think the concept of monogamy is ****** upon us by society and started with the goal of men controlling women. Sex and love are completely different. My husband and I feel it is completely normal and natural for any woman to fuck whome ever she wants regardless of martial status. I agree 100% with what you said. I would tell her not to worry about what other people think
so does this mean that you don't worry about what other people think as well? are you openly a beautiful married slut? your friends, your husband's friends and even the neighbors know?

At first I felt guilty and ashamed that I liked it so much. It made me question love in general because I love my husband, and how can I say that while I'm telling a playmate I love his cock and I mean them both?
That's when I learned it's not the act I should be uncomfortable with but the intention

Being raised Catholic............the first time Tom invited his black male friends over to watch a game, I was guilty the next morning. Tom and I have discussed this many times, me fucking black men and we both from a very conservative white family.............but sex is different than love (but I love fucking them ..lol) and we both are okay with this lifestyle.......but we remain discrete about it.........is that from guilt???

Being raised Catholic............the first time Tom invited his black male friends over to watch a game, I was guilty the next morning. Tom and I have discussed this many times, me fucking black men and we both from a very conservative white family.............but sex is different than love (but I love fucking them ..lol) and we both are okay with this lifestyle.......but we remain discrete about it.........is that from guilt???
No it's not guilt it's sensibility. We are very discreet too. Keeping your lifestyle private and out of everyone's face is a personal choice. Neither of us feel guilty or remorseful when we have a black man deep inside of us, but the outside world isn't ready to accept a guy who runs a charity for ******* like my husband has a wife who let's a black man pimp her out to other black guys not because I needs money but because I love that lifestyle and stimulation.
Discretion is far from guilt

I think being discrete comes from not wanting others to judge you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back