Monday Night 30th Sept

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
After over 35 yrs of sharing Sammy its the early hours Tues 1st Oct , I am at home waiting, Sammy rang me just shortly after 11pm to tell me that working tonight in the bar, four guys came in the bar who had been booked in the hotel, and she realised that the one guy had stayed there before and had fucked her last year when he was working in the area for a contractor working on the rail network (I have posted previously relating to this)
The one she knew was in his late 40s but the others were early late 20s
The conversation between her and the older guy soon got around to the times before and he asked her was she game for some fun later.
The younger ones were drinking at a table, while he chatted her up at the bar.
After about an hour the younger ones joined them by the bar, and she became aware that he had told them of his previous stays and him fucking her.
The chatting clearly turned very sexual and the older guy was sharing a room with one of the younger ones, and he asked if he could have the room on his own and the other bunk up with the other two.
Some banter was exchanged and it started when the one younger lad made a comment about could he stay and watch, to which the older guy replied "Ask Sammy not me, I could show you how its done by a man" Sammy looked at him and said nothing and carried on serving other customers, when she came back to the group, the older one went over to the end of the bar and motioned her over to one side and said "Well what do you think ? she replied which one are you talking about " he said "Which one,? you choose!" she laughed and said "I don't know I havnt even said I will yet"
It was shortly after this she rang me and told me " What do you think Monday night of all nights it looks like I have had a promise for tonight" I asked what did she mean, and she told me, and I asked her had she made her choice? she laughed and said .
" I don't think somehow im going have a say in it" I asked why not, she replied " I think it will be a case im going end up with the four of them, I said well let me know whats happening and did she want me to pick her up later and she would have let me know , she replied, " I will do yes see you later"
an hour later I got a text simply , "X-X-X-X HERE NOW IN ROOM"

Back