Hi Mistress Kitty, Im Peter love what you do for us Cucks … need you to teach me a lesson. Love to watch you in action and humiliate me as your cuck?
Awww Thank you, Peter, and you're welcome. I can get aroused from many things but it does get me
VERY wet when you openly want to be humiliated as a cuck. I would get your so worked up that your
pathetic little white dick would be as stiff as it could be.

Mistress Kitty

Awww Thank you, Peter, and you're welcome. I can get aroused from many things but it does get me
VERY wet when you openly want to be humiliated as a cuck. I would get your so worked up that your
pathetic little white dick would be as stiff as it could be.

Mistress Kitty
Mistress Kitty thank you so much you made my day. Yes love for you to openly humiliate me as your little cuck.

18-gif.6951968
Time to grip your dick tighter. Do you MORE?
Let me know what you think of these.

Mistress Kitty
Honey i hope You enjoy 😉 take a BIG Black one for the team!❤️🤩

She would tell you "He's SO much better than you and you know it. More delicious. He's bigger. He lasts longer.
I mean, you came like two minutes into me sucking his dick. LOL I let you fuck me because it's funny and I like
the contrast of when I feel you back there trying to have sex and failing. Fumbling around. LOL It makes HIS dick
and HIS sex even better!"
Yes Honey i understand 😔 but watching You and Mistress Kitty with Daddy is so exciting i just can’t help myself

Mmmm Now hold her handss and look lovingly into her eyes as she's FUCKED hard!
A warm white trash can that feels good for black men to use. Her makeup is smeared
Her sexy lips taste like BIG black cock. She's a real classical beauty to you and a slut
for him. I know you want to take care of her but I also know your penis gets harder when
he dominates and degrades her harder... doesn't it?
Yes Mistress Kitty! i’m just Thankful You and Daddy allow me to watch and 💋 her lips once You’re both amused 🤩

Imagine I tell you to ask him "Sir, can you teach me and show me how my wife was meant to be fucked?" Today you'll be taking turns with him. He'll fuck her and use her. Your stiff thick little dick will bounce from side to side as you feel that rush in you. Moving all around to take pictures of him screwing your wife. Then you'll fuck her. Almost... he'llhave to take over again after you cum before you even get it in her. But you'll stuff your penis in her and feel for a moment how AMAZING your wife's warm worn blacked hole is. After he's done fucking her MORE you'll take over for a bit. He'll show you how you SHOULD fuck her doggy style even though you are limp since you just came. Your wife will go face down and ass up on the bed. Won't it feel strange and exciting as he guides you. He'll put your hands on her hips
where they're supposed to go and tell you how to thrust. Only you're slapping and smushing your soft dick into your wife's warm pussy. Your body hitting her ass and making that fun noise. FWAP FWAP FWAP FWAP. He tells you to "Tell her she's gettin' that dick now." You say "You're gettin' that dick now." but everyone knows she's not getting a hard dick. He's laughing. She's laughing. She's getting a soft dick slappped into her. But if feels good to say it, doesn't it? Kind of hot. It feels good to be their joke. To take part. To be allowed to be involved. He'll show you how it's done though. He'll push you off with a laugh "Step aside, buddy." HIS cock is BIG and hard. It slides in your wife and you can SEE it. Her pussy stretching around it. You see how she's supposed to be fucked. It was fun to be able to try yourself. To pretend. Think about how you would do that. Think of how fun it would feel but also think of them laughing. hahahaha. You get SO turned on by it, don't you?

Mistress Kitty

Imagine I tell you to ask him "Sir, can you teach me and show me how my wife was meant to be fucked?" Today you'll be taking turns with him. He'll fuck her and use her. Your stiff thick little dick will bounce from side to side as you feel that rush in you. Moving all around to take pictures of him screwing your wife. Then you'll fuck her. Almost... he'llhave to take over again after you cum before you even get it in her. But you'll stuff your penis in her and feel for a moment how AMAZING your wife's warm worn blacked hole is. After he's done fucking her MORE you'll take over for a bit. He'll show you how you SHOULD fuck her doggy style even though you are limp since you just came. Your wife will go face down and ass up on the bed. Won't it feel strange and exciting as he guides you. He'll put your hands on her hips
where they're supposed to go and tell you how to thrust. Only you're slapping and smushing your soft dick into your wife's warm pussy. Your body hitting her ass and making that fun noise. FWAP FWAP FWAP FWAP. He tells you to "Tell her she's gettin' that dick now." You say "You're gettin' that dick now." but everyone knows she's not getting a hard dick. He's laughing. She's laughing. She's getting a soft dick slappped into her. But if feels good to say it, doesn't it? Kind of hot. It feels good to be their joke. To take part. To be allowed to be involved. He'll show you how it's done though. He'll push you off with a laugh "Step aside, buddy." HIS cock is BIG and hard. It slides in your wife and you can SEE it. Her pussy stretching around it. You see how she's supposed to be fucked. It was fun to be able to try yourself. To pretend. Think about how you would do that. Think of how fun it would feel but also think of them laughing. hahahaha. You get SO turned on by it, don't you?

Mistress Kitty
You know me so well Mistress Kitty 🥰😘👅

Awww You pets are SO cute. A theme for today will be breeding.
You will say a few times while you goon out today "Breed her"
and you will look at some women you see in real life and picture
them getting bred hard.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• 28.gif
    28.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 342
  • 29.gif
    29.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 68
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 393
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 46
them getting bred hard.

Mistress Kitty
I like the way you are thinking today, Mistress Kitty!

28-gif.6958495
them getting bred hard.

Mistress Kitty
Daddy Thank You for showing me how to fuck properly and breeding Your white Slut and making me a ******* Sir 🤩

How about a bit of break your mind training? Is that what you want? Hmm?
Do you want Mistress to train you AND someone in your life until you're both
broken and needy and feeling SO AMAZING?
Is it for the best? How are you weak in the bedroom? SAY IT!
What does SHE need? SAY IT!
Groan it: "BREAK me! Make me the cuck I CRAVE to be. Make me feel good, Goddess!"
HOW do you want her trained? What KIND of a slut do you want her to be?
Finally, you're going to edge for me all weekend. Pushing.... dripping... gooning out...
filling your mind with delicious filth. You'll cum SO HARD for me at the end of the weekend.
And you better be whimpering "EVERYTHING for Mistress Kitty!" when you do.
Meaning what? Meaning I get EVERYTHING I ever want because I deserve it.
Because I RULE you. Because you SERVE me!
Because I know what you need more than anyone and I FEED it to you.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• 30.gif
    30.gif
    3 MB · Views: 55
  • 31.gif
    31.gif
    312.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 32.gif
    32.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 56
  • 33.gif
    33.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 299
Daddy Thank You for showing me how to fuck properly and breeding Your white Slut and making me a ******* Sir 🤩
The new sexual procedure will be that YOU have sex with your wife first. REALLY try. Show how pathetic you are.
Then HE will fuck her. You can even cum right in her. He'll breed right past your weak cum. Your cum will submissively stick to his big black dick inside your wife until he blasts her and soaks her egg. OR your weak seed won't even make it to the egg. You KNOW his will beat you in a race.

Mistress Kitty

How about a bit of break your mind training? Is that what you want? Hmm?
Do you want Mistress to train you AND someone in your life until you're both
broken and needy and feeling SO AMAZING?
Is it for the best? How are you weak in the bedroom? SAY IT!
What does SHE need? SAY IT!
Groan it: "BREAK me! Make me the cuck I CRAVE to be. Make me feel good, Goddess!"
HOW do you want her trained? What KIND of a slut do you want her to be?
Finally, you're going to edge for me all weekend. Pushing.... dripping... gooning out...
filling your mind with delicious filth. You'll cum SO HARD for me at the end of the weekend.
And you better be whimpering "EVERYTHING for Mistress Kitty!" when you do.
Meaning what? Meaning I get EVERYTHING I ever want because I deserve it.
Because I RULE you. Because you SERVE me!
Because I know what you need more than anyone and I FEED it to you.

Mistress Kitty
Yes, Mistress kitty. Everything you have written is what I want. Please make me into the Cuck that I am.

Back