Come on, now. Get ALL worked up for your Goddess!

Mistress Kitty

11-gif.6941334

i may be embarrassed but i so would say “Fuck it in my face, You Black Cock Owned Whore!”

He got a nice shot of her after her shower for you all to enjoy.
Now grip your dicks you filthy men and slip right into that
fantasy.

Mistress Kitty

1-jpg.6941388

Daddy Your Black Cock slut is taking a shower to get ready for You. Mistress Kitty May i please grip my lil white dick and pump it while Daddy owns her pussy and shows me how to fuck her properly 🙏🥹

Do you want MORE? I can't hear you. Be vocal and type it out.
I want to hear you say you love it and want more.
I want to hear what gets you turned on even if it embarrasses you.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• 12.gif
    12.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 222
  • 13.gif
    13.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • 14.gif
    14.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 227
  • 15.gif
    15.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 227

Mistress Kitty

12-gif.6944306

Mistress Kitty, Please let me worship Your white ass Goddess! Let Daddy show me how to pleasure Your sexy body, then May i please 🙏 be allowed to worship Your body! i love it and need to serve You and Daddy 🥰😍🥹❤️😘 Please post more like this Mistress Kitty 🥰

Last edited:

Mistress Kitty

14-gif.6944308

Daddy, fill my slutty wife’s tight white ass! Make her Your personal cum dumpster and destroy her from my lil white dick while I pump it and wait for Your directions to worship her ass when You’re done with it Master

15-gif.6944309

Mistress Kitty
😱 Love Your Big Black Cock owning her slutty white pussy. May i stay and watch while i pull my lil white dick Sir

8-jpg.6938913

Honey please suck Daddy’s beautiful Big Black cock while you play with his enormous full balls until he empties them in your slutty mouth 👄 then show me. Then tell me how much better he is than me 🥹
She would tell you "He's SO much better than you and you know it. More delicious. He's bigger. He lasts longer.
I mean, you came like two minutes into me sucking his dick. LOL I let you fuck me because it's funny and I like
the contrast of when I feel you back there trying to have sex and failing. Fumbling around. LOL It makes HIS dick
and HIS sex even better!"

Honey please let Daddy turn You into his personal slutty white cum dumpster for his beautiful Big Black Cock 🥰😍😘❤️
Mmmm Now hold her handss and look lovingly into her eyes as she's FUCKED hard!
A warm white trash can that feels good for black men to use. Her makeup is smeared
Her sexy lips taste like BIG black cock. She's a real classical beauty to you and a slut
for him. I know you want to take care of her but I also know your penis gets harder when
he dominates and degrades her harder... doesn't it?

1-jpg.6941388

Daddy Your Black Cock slut is taking a shower to get ready for You. Mistress Kitty May i please grip my lil white dick and pump it while Daddy owns her pussy and shows me how to fuck her properly 🙏🥹
Imagine I tell you to ask him "Sir, can you teach me and show me how my wife was meant to be fucked?" Today you'll be taking turns with him. He'll fuck her and use her. Your stiff thick little dick will bounce from side to side as you feel that rush in you. Moving all around to take pictures of him screwing your wife. Then you'll fuck her. Almost... he'llhave to take over again after you cum before you even get it in her. But you'll stuff your penis in her and feel for a moment how AMAZING your wife's warm worn blacked hole is. After he's done fucking her MORE you'll take over for a bit. He'll show you how you SHOULD fuck her doggy style even though you are limp since you just came. Your wife will go face down and ass up on the bed. Won't it feel strange and exciting as he guides you. He'll put your hands on her hips
where they're supposed to go and tell you how to thrust. Only you're slapping and smushing your soft dick into your wife's warm pussy. Your body hitting her ass and making that fun noise. FWAP FWAP FWAP FWAP. He tells you to "Tell her she's gettin' that dick now." You say "You're gettin' that dick now." but everyone knows she's not getting a hard dick. He's laughing. She's laughing. She's getting a soft dick slappped into her. But if feels good to say it, doesn't it? Kind of hot. It feels good to be their joke. To take part. To be allowed to be involved. He'll show you how it's done though. He'll push you off with a laugh "Step aside, buddy." HIS cock is BIG and hard. It slides in your wife and you can SEE it. Her pussy stretching around it. You see how she's supposed to be fucked. It was fun to be able to try yourself. To pretend. Think about how you would do that. Think of how fun it would feel but also think of them laughing. hahahaha. You get SO turned on by it, don't you?

Mistress Kitty

Last edited:
Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I'm here to turn you on. I'm here to take you to that place you want to go.

I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.

I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.
If you are lucky and I enjoy my time here I may share some of me as well.
Either way we will have a lot of fun.

Mistress Kitty
Hi Mistress Kitty, Im Peter love what you do for us Cucks … need you to teach me a lesson. Love to watch you in action and humiliate me as your cuck?

Back