What a good boy you are. You're SO welcome, pet. Your wife's white pussy would be reshaped around the cock
of one of my collared Bulls. I might have to ride one too right in your face. Maybe you in between... on your knees... waiting to be told when you're allowed to touch yourself.
😱 i wish i could worship Your pussy with my tongue 👅 while You ride Your Stud and i wait for permission to touch myself 🤩🥹🥹🥰😘😍

What a rush for you, pet. Stuffed in your little hiding spot. You have it on film when she speaks so
subserviently to him. I know that stiffens your little dick. Now he's going to own her fully.
Yes Mistress Kitty, my wife being subservient to. Superior Big Black Cocks, i need her to be Black Cock owned! 🥰😘😍 the thought makes my lil white penis hard as Granite

A feast for the weekend. Tell me how turned on it gets you.

Mistress Kitty

5-gif.6920665
i want to be a good modern husband and be allowed to watch this! Daddy may i please pull on my lil white penis while You have sex with my wife

A little story for a follower and his wife. True story... Kelly DID strip for her husband at work.
I wonder if she knew what she was getting into. Tell me your thoughts on what you think might
happen next or happened anywhere along the way in the fantasy.

Mistress Kitty
1-jpg.6920673

Wish my wife would send me pics like this !🥰😍❤️ I would beg her to enjoy Daddy’s nice BBC!!

Back