Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I'm here to turn you on. I'm here to take you to that place you want to go.

I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.

I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.
If you are lucky and I enjoy my time here I may share some of me as well.
Either way we will have a lot of fun.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 2,079
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 1,614
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    719.6 KB · Views: 1,512
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,740
Last edited:
Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.
I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.

Mistress Kitty
I truly wish I could be cucked and humiliated in real life

what you comment.

Mistress Kitty
I've been looking for you since the tumblr days! So glad to see you here!

I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
what you comment.

Mistress Kitty
Love your overall vibe and attitude, being cucked by you would be amazing, consider me your servant my Queen.

Back