10b-gif.6978274
Something to get you all juiced up for more gooning.

Mistress Kitty
Please honey give him a show! May I please pull my lil white penis while he watches You and gets himself ready to breed your slutty white pussy? 🙏🤩❤️

How about a bit of break your mind training? Is that what you want? Hmm?
Do you want Mistress to train you AND someone in your life until you're both
broken and needy and feeling SO AMAZING?
Is it for the best? How are you weak in the bedroom? SAY IT!
What does SHE need? SAY IT!
Groan it: "BREAK me! Make me the cuck I CRAVE to be. Make me feel good, Goddess!"
HOW do you want her trained? What KIND of a slut do you want her to be?
Finally, you're going to edge for me all weekend. Pushing.... dripping... gooning out...
filling your mind with delicious filth. You'll cum SO HARD for me at the end of the weekend.
And you better be whimpering "EVERYTHING for Mistress Kitty!" when you do.
Meaning what? Meaning I get EVERYTHING I ever want because I deserve it.
Because I RULE you. Because you SERVE me!
Because I know what you need more than anyone and I FEED it to you.

Mistress Kitty
Well hello Mistress

I like your story I cannot satisfy my wife anymore we have been together for over 20 years she loves me very very much she still wants me to be part of her life but she said the only way that that would happen is I had to turn over my manhood to her and give her complete control over me 24/7 and I must do I love her very very much so I agreed to that one day she came home from shopping and she said this is going to be the first day of your new life you're going to do everything I tell you to do or she was going to kick me out she is the one that makes all the money so I had no choice we sat down and had dinner I had a few drinks and I felt like I had about 20 my head was spinning she helped me to the bedroom next thing I knew I woke up the next day I got up and looked down at myself I noticed I didn't have any more hair and she had locked me up in a micro Chastity cage she came in and finally said what time you have woken up my little sissy and I said what do you mean you were going to be my little sissy I'm going to start your training and I'm going to fully feminize you to be a good little sissy girl I've already video taped while you were laying in bed your little sissy clitty all locked up next thing I saw she had a syringe in her hand and she injected whatever she had into my butt she told me I would be getting two shots a week hormone shots she took a couple outfits out of the bag both outfits were very very short mini skirts blouses panties garter belts straps stockings and high heels she told me this is what I would be wearing every single day from now on and then I was moving to the spare bedroom and tonight she was having her black lover come over and from now on she would be sharing her bed with her new black lover she told me that he would have total control over me too I am also bad everything that he said the job was always to meet him at the door and get him nice and hard to make love to my wife after they were done I was always to clean both of them up and always to say thank you I had to call him daddy you also was starting my training to serve big black cocks and only black daddies she would take me to a black gay bar and she would always pick up a couple of feminine black boys to bring home to breed me now after about 6 months and fully feminized obedient and trying to serve only black daddies she also has me hooked on crack and she had me locked up so long I went from 3 in down to barely a inch she says I look very very cute and all the black daddies love me

Attachments

• The-Difference-Couldnt-Be-Clearer-1-1.jpg
    The-Difference-Couldnt-Be-Clearer-1-1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 34
Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I'm here to turn you on. I'm here to take you to that place you want to go.

I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.

I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.
If you are lucky and I enjoy my time here I may share some of me as well.
Either way we will have a lot of fun.

Mistress Kitty
That's hot

Back