Military BBC - Civilian Women

Currently stationed at Ft. Cavazos, TX but headed to Shaw AFB, SC soon.

As a light skinned black guy in Germany I found it too easy to get pretty much any German chick that I wanted. So I decided to go for something a little different. I started sleeping with this air forc(e) chick that was incredibly hot. After a few weeks, we head to my army base to hangout with a guy on my team, his wife, and a few other friends. I walk through the door with this chick then all of a sudden, everyone hears “Ashley” from my boys wife. Come to find out, Ashley was my boys wife’s younger sister. After the initial shock wore off we all went back to partying and I continued to fuck younger sister until I left for Ft. Bragg two years later🤣
IMG_8043.jpeg

As a former Marine living in San Diego California I know first hand that there are alot of military couples in the lifestyle here. I have played with numerous military couples. Military wives cheating while hubby is on float is common and married military men cheating while overseas is common as well. I fucked one military wife a few times who I had met on adultfriendfinder.com who said her and her husband were swingers. There was no way to verify if she was telling the truth but I blew her back out a few times.
Most of the guys in my gangbang crew are military men. Would love to find a woman to do a military themed gangbang were all the fellas wear dog tags, combat boots while stuffing her holes.
I'm ready!

Back