Military BBC - Civilian Women

My wife that I got to fuck an Airman at Ft. Campbell after much work on getting her seduced by him but he did get to fuck her a few times a week for over 2 years. It stopped because we moved and now I want to see if I can find someone to seduce her and start fucking her again. It has been a long time a really long time and she needs cock and it would be great if it was BBC and lots of it!!!
Wow!! Looking at her, I bet it was the wildest sex had by all!

Actually that is how we got into the lifestyle. I was in the army along time ago. My room mate was black and all that separated us was two lockers. We both used to take women to our room and well let’s just say we pretend we weren’t there. I got engaged with a beautiful girl now my wife. Well one weekend we all got pretty ******* and my room mate was with one of the hottest women at the base. We went to our room while I was making love to my girl. My friend couldn’t find something so me being the jokester I told him, yo Man it’s between your legs, you need some help. He got a little frustrated with the jokes and said yo man shut up. Lol. Then I looked at my girl as we heard them in the middle of love making and looked at my girl as I was pumping her. I said, Yo T. Let’s swap, my girl was like, what? I said cmon it will be fun. He said ok if they are cool with it. So the girls tipped toes giigling. That fine girl got on top of me and started kissing me. But then I heard my girl say. Babe, he found it, he found it with a few gasps. I never heard those sounds from her. So for the next year when she would ******* in all he had to say is her name and she would sneak out of my bed and love music all night
There was no going back after this. A defining moment

I attended a local picnic recently, sponsored by a military families. While at the event I spoke with several brothas who were, are in the U.S. military. The brothas said they often experienced civilian women, many married, meeting black soldiers for sex in their apartments, cars and hotels. Ladies, have your or a lady friend privately met bbc for sex and if so, tell us your story.
This is a very common thing around here as we have several military bases nearby along with a lot of colleges and singles looking to cut loose. Going to the clubs and such on the weekends was a normal event.

Back