Military BBC - Civilian Women

Met a medic while stationed in Camp Casey Korea. She outranked me and I had no idea she was a bbc white until one day I grew the balls to send her a dick pic! That night I had her over my place getting DP’d with her hubby watching on Skype. Filled her holes so much she stayed the night 🥴
I have a friend living in Korea. He tells me that he and his friends often pull bbc trains on Korean women, usually married women and college women. Have you heard or experienced the Korean bbc sluts?

I remember when I was stationed in Yokosuka, 2012 to 2016, I was fucking this corpse man Senior Cheif. We would stream our session as her husband, who was on deployment, would watch. Any time I would see her outside of our rendezvous I would simply say hello and keep it moving. I miss fucking Navy chics.

Ever since id joined the Army, my sex life really changed in many ways. Most of which is for the better. Im glad i joined and i honestly wish id stayed but i loved the ladies that really showed their support. 😈

Bro! Holy *******! Asian women are sneaky AF!!! I kid you not I meet Asian women under similar circumstances but on adultfriendfinder.com a swing site we hook up at their friends homes and fuck each other brains out! They are married but I don't ask too many questions. I always assume when I meet a married woman on a swinger site that she have hubbys permission to come out and play and get their backs completely blown out! LOL

I kid you not the Asian women be operating on some free agent ******* talking about hubby knows and wants her to get dug out and inseminated then sent home! I don't question it I just eat it up and beat it up and give her what she came for. I just met this one back in March at a hotel alone. Her hubby is a Naval officer and she never had bbc before. It took me an hour just to open that pussy up so I can go deep. I had to put her face down in the pillow she was getting so loud because I was bustin it open. At least this one had me recording some footage on her phone. She begged me to cum in her bro! I came in her so much bro I thought a baby was gonna pop out right there. She just got dressed and said that she was going straight home to show her hubby! ♠️😎

I apologise, I'm not military, but I can verify what you say. I had a filipina married woman I messed with for about 2 years. She was a nurse. She LOVED black men, and said back in the Philippines, the women there LOVED black men (she called us chocolate) but said it was VERY low key

Bragg here, haven’t really got to play bc of covid

but my other assignments were full of fun times and couples on the hunt for bbc. Would get hit on all the time at the base club once they got a few drinks in them.

Not yet but fiancé’s at Ft. Bragg so I’m curious if there’s a lot that goes on there

Yep, we've played with a number of guys that were stationed at Ft. Bragg over the years!

This area is full of singles and couples into swinging, hotwife fun, and BBC (y) You'll have zero problem finding what you are looking for near Ft. Bragg. And of course we're near several metro areas, and colleges, so lots of single and open minded people of all interests within an hour or so drive.

We'd love to make some more couple friends in the area for occasional group fun :cool:

My wife first really got into being a slut (her words, I promise 🥰) when she was much younger, moving from military base city to city. She's always liked showing her appreciation to our service members ;)

Back