Mexican wifes and BBC! I see a lot of Mexicans joining the lifestyle I felt alone wanting this but it’s becoming more and more everyday

Please tell more how you met them and experiences....were most of them first time with bbc?
I gotta give credit where credit is due to AFF its popin from San Diego to Tijuana Mexico. Also Craigslist I met couple's in different cities in San Diego county. There are usually quite a few couple's on there living near the border or just across it. I had an apartment in Tijuana for a few years so I know my around. Never had problems with safety or any of that and I took a semester of Spanish at the city college so I can navigate my way here and there through conversations.

One of the hottest things that I can tell you about latin hotwives is that they really love to put on a show for hubby. It's like erotic entertainment to fulfill hubby's fantasy of watching his spicy little wife take that BBC. They are being a freak for hubby just as much as for themselves. I'll tell you something else the whole "black owned" concept never comes up because they don't play that *******! LOL. That vato owns his pussy and nobody is taking that away from him. He will break bread with you and share his wifey but that pussy is all his.

I have actually met and played with a variety of Mexican hotwife couple's here in San Diego and Tijuana Mexico. I have played with couples that were straight up bangers in their youth, got the gang tats and everything but totally turned their lives around and he's a shipyard worker and she's a nurse. Hard working blue collar people with a family. They go get a room or take the ******* to their abuela and have some adult fun. Man them Cholas love that bbc too. They love getting that chocolate dick down bro! I have also played with couples who were wealthy and owned business. Everyone is discrete and on swinger sites enjoying the hotwife lifestyle.

Only had one latin hotwife couple play date that almost went off the rails. Latina's are notorious for being jealous and territorial. I had been seeing this hotwife for a year she was an accountant and her husband was a crain operator in the construction industry so they did really well for themselves. She had this gorgeous best friend who she had been friends with since middle school. For her best friends birthday she was gonna introduce her to BBC. They threw her a party at their house and invited family and friends. I was introduced to family members as one of hubby's work buddies! LOL. After everyone went home he and I had a few more beers and a shot of Don Julio and when we went to the master bedroom both his wife and her friend was in sexy lingerie smoking 420. We all had another shot and hubby made a move on the best friend and they were getting it on. I can tell that wifey got a little irritated but she was going to let it stop her from getting this BBC so she whispered in my ear that she didn't want to share her bed. Which confirmed that she was a bit irritated that her hubby got at her lifelong friend. We grabbed a blanket and got on the floor and let me tell you she fucked me like she was taking her temper out on me. It was so good I came twice in an hour and I'm a marathon man! LOL. When hubby finished he came over to us and we were already on our third round. That pussy had my number that night. Even superman gets his ass wooped every once in awhile. LOL. Her husband tapped me on the shoulder and and whispered to me to go get in the bed which was my cue that it was time to give the best friend her birthday gift, but that wifey wasn't having it. She was already in her pissed about her husband changing the plan and fucking her best friend she was not going to give up her BBC too, which knew would have caused her to blow the fuck up and go off! So she wraps her legs around me and waives at her husband to go away and like a smart Mexican husband he got the message and went back to her friend. Needless to say I never got that close to her best friend again and neither did her husband. It took him a while to convince his wife that fucking her friend wasn't on his mind for many years. LOL

The Mexican hotwife in my media here on B2W I was her first BBC and believe it or not this hubby was trying the same thing trying to fuck her fine as latina friends. She even gave him permission but he told me for some reason none of them will join them in the bedroom!🤦‍♂️ I had to explain to him that he did not want to go that route with her close personal friends regardless of getting her permission it will not go well and her friends know it that why they keep declining and I had to tell him that I did not want to run interference for him either and end up in the middle of some drama. So I convinced him to stick to strangers as playmates.

Well I hope that was entertaining. Tune in next time and I will tell you about another set of beautiful Mexican friends that I was having a threesome with that really went sideways! LOL. ✌

I gotta give credit where credit is due to AFF its popin from San Diego to Tijuana Mexico. Also Craigslist I met couple's in different cities in San Diego county. There are usually quite a few couple's on there living near the border or just across it. I had an apartment in Tijuana for a few years so I know my around. Never had problems with safety or any of that and I took a semester of Spanish at the city college so I can navigate my way here and there through conversations.

One of the hottest things that I can tell you about latin hotwives is that they really love to put on a show for hubby. It's like erotic entertainment to fulfill hubby's fantasy of watching his spicy little wife take that BBC. They are being a freak for hubby just as much as for themselves. I'll tell you something else the whole "black owned" concept never comes up because they don't play that *******! LOL. That vato owns his pussy and nobody is taking that away from him. He will break bread with you and share his wifey but that pussy is all his.

I have actually met and played with a variety of Mexican hotwife couple's here in San Diego and Tijuana Mexico. I have played with couples that were straight up bangers in their youth, got the gang tats and everything but totally turned their lives around and he's a shipyard worker and she's a nurse. Hard working blue collar people with a family. They go get a room or take the ******* to their abuela and have some adult fun. Man them Cholas love that bbc too. They love getting that chocolate dick down bro! I have also played with couples who were wealthy and owned business. Everyone is discrete and on swinger sites enjoying the hotwife lifestyle.

Only had one latin hotwife couple play date that almost went off the rails. Latina's are notorious for being jealous and territorial. I had been seeing this hotwife for a year she was an accountant and her husband was a crain operator in the construction industry so they did really well for themselves. She had this gorgeous best friend who she had been friends with since middle school. For her best friends birthday she was gonna introduce her to BBC. They threw her a party at their house and invited family and friends. I was introduced to family members as one of hubby's work buddies! LOL. After everyone went home he and I had a few more beers and a shot of Don Julio and when we went to the master bedroom both his wife and her friend was in sexy lingerie smoking 420. We all had another shot and hubby made a move on the best friend and they were getting it on. I can tell that wifey got a little irritated but she was going to let it stop her from getting this BBC so she whispered in my ear that she didn't want to share her bed. Which confirmed that she was a bit irritated that her hubby got at her lifelong friend. We grabbed a blanket and got on the floor and let me tell you she fucked me like she was taking her temper out on me. It was so good I came twice in an hour and I'm a marathon man! LOL. When hubby finished he came over to us and we were already on our third round. That pussy had my number that night. Even superman gets his ass wooped every once in awhile. LOL. Her husband tapped me on the shoulder and and whispered to me to go get in the bed which was my cue that it was time to give the best friend her birthday gift, but that wifey wasn't having it. She was already in her pissed about her husband changing the plan and fucking her best friend she was not going to give up her BBC too, which knew would have caused her to blow the fuck up and go off! So she wraps her legs around me and waives at her husband to go away and like a smart Mexican husband he got the message and went back to her friend. Needless to say I never got that close to her best friend again and neither did her husband. It took him a while to convince his wife that fucking her friend wasn't on his mind for many years. LOL

The Mexican hotwife in my media here on B2W I was her first BBC and believe it or not this hubby was trying the same thing trying to fuck her fine as latina friends. She even gave him permission but he told me for some reason none of them will join them in the bedroom!🤦‍♂️ I had to explain to him that he did not want to go that route with her close personal friends regardless of getting her permission it will not go well and her friends know it that why they keep declining and I had to tell him that I did not want to run interference for him either and end up in the middle of some drama. So I convinced him to stick to strangers as playmates.

Well I hope that was entertaining. Tune in next time and I will tell you about another set of beautiful Mexican friends that I was having a threesome with that really went sideways! LOL. ✌
This post was funny, legit, and true. I enjoyed reading it. Chronicles of Jdingo619?

Thats super hot

Back