Mexican wifes and BBC! I see a lot of Mexicans joining the lifestyle I felt alone wanting this but it’s becoming more and more everyday

I thought I was alone but it is becoming more and more Mexican GFs/Wifes deserve BBC
Living here in San Diego California I actually cross the border into Tijuana to meet couple's in the lifestyle living in Mexico!
I have met with Mexican couple's from LA, Orange County California, Riverside County, and all over San Diego County. Them Cholas love bbc too its just harder for those Vato's to share down here having a hood rep to protect but I've blown their wives backs out too!
So whether they are well to do business owners from the suburbs or gangsters from the hood I have experienced latina hotwives across the board here in Southern California! ♠️😎

As a Mexican I can definitely say this is becoming more common for Mexican couples and as more Mexican wives fuck BBC on the side some of them are encouraging their friends to do the same. There is also a small but growing number of Mexican cucks who are trying to convince their wives to join the lifestyle. The younger Mexican girls especially the single ones love Black Men they need no convincing to be with them.

Tell us details Bro!!! About the cholas. Where they sneaking away from their men or did their men watch?? Please respond
The Mexican couple's I have met who were of the hood variety here in Southern California were just like everyone else in the lifestyle they love sex and pleasure. I used to meet them on Craigslist. We would meet at the motels and they were tattooed up. You can tell that they were people who were down for their hood in their past but they got their lives together and got good jobs and now they are branching out culturally in their own private lives. One couple I met the hubby belonged to an outlaw biker club here in Southern California. We became friends after meeting and having some threesomes. He even invited me to a biker party being thrown by his club and I asked him "will there be any other brotha's there and he said yes"! I kid you not I went to the high desert here above Los Angel's where there club house was and there was hundreds of white and Hispanic bikers and I was the only fucking black guy there! His wife has some delicious curves on her which I enjoyed very much. He loved his beer though and after he got his turn and ******* I would fuck his hot latina wife all night. No humiliation or anything like that just a few guys who loved to see their Latin hotwives take bbc.

Absolutely bro if I was in Florida I would be banging Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Panamanians, Hondurans, and Argentinians. Down here in Southern California Mexican mamacitas are the Apex latinas on top of the food chain.
I can't even say I've really thought of a food chain down here, although Cubans would be on top. A lot of them don't like us, though (or at least that's the vibe they give in public). It's slightly different with me because I speak a little Spanish...but there are so many I'd give the business too. Ay papi all over the place.

I know a little! But I’ll definitely start there! My neighbor is so THICK & HOT!! I crave her!!!
Refer to her as "Hermosa" or "preciosa". Is very cute way of flirting and does not come across as creepy perv. Something simple would be "hola... good morning preciosa"

With a smile, maybe a quick wink and NEVER STARE.

"Preciosa" pounces like prē - sea'o - Sa

Refer to her as "Hermosa" or "preciosa". Is very cute way of flirting and does not come across as creepy perv. Something simple would be "hola... good morning preciosa"

With a smile, maybe a quick wink and NEVER STARE.

"Preciosa" pounces like prē - sea'o - Sa
Certainly gonna try this!!! Thank you!

I thought I was alone but it is becoming more and more Mexican GFs/Wifes deserve BBC
You late to the party bruh. Half the women I meet are Mexican, especially here in Texas.
The girl I'm fucking in this video is a Sexi Mexi from the Valley 🇲🇽

Back