Mental/physical benfits from seeing small cockso

blkbredwhitebed

Couple
From
US
So I was wondering just why do (hotwives,cuckholders,inferior white males ECT and even dom bulls themselves) ask "how small white hubby is" or "how small are you" and post thread's like "lets see those tiny white dicks" or "whightys lets see some comparison but with an erection" like I'm just curious what they get out of it? Reinsurance of there supiriority? Teaching the cuck to be submissive? The ideology of a big cock and balls representing a real man? So the wife can see how much there gaining by fucking bbc" or something different ? like for cucks most of the time the realisation in the size difference which makes them think that its not just a fluke.but rather mom nature telling us something like white dick will work sometimes but black cock is much more ideal for breeding,pleasure,dominance,fertility ECT

For me there are no benefits from seeing a dick no matter how big or small it is. At least as long there is no woman there. But i do like skin contrast. A pair of hands resting on a woman`s butt or breasts is an appreciated sight. A dark dick close to or inside a light skinned woman too. It`s not so much about size. But i find it funny if a guy is showing his limp dick as a comparison to others when everybody knows that it doesn`r say much about erect size. i think many guys just try to represent themselves smaller than they actually are. *lol*

Back