Men Sucking My BBC Along With His Female Partner At The Same Time?

I am London, UK based. I have always thought of myself has completely straight but after watching a bbc get his cock sucked by a white MF couple, I do wonder about myself. I found the video so erotic and cant stop thinking about it. I have had MF threesomes before never have had any sexual encounters with the men. If a rich guy of a MF couple were involved, I wonder what I would do. I wonder if money would convert me - maybe I am bi(curious) already. I am not attracted to men but the idea of a MF couple both sucking my cock intrigues me. I am not interested in sucking cock of any colour. I do a lot of sensual massages so I see the naked body of people (Men/Women) all the time. I dont know where they come from and I try to get them out of my mind but can't. I am another site with my photos too and so many men have told me they want to fuck me and suck my cock. Maybe this is having a subconscious effect on me. What are your thoughts and ideas on this? I would especially love to here from people in the UK but welcome all views globally. I am sure that if a man sucks my cock, I will probably open up to other men. I feel guilty aswell about such views. For the record, I have no hatered towards anybody of any sexual orientation. Thanks. Dee

Hello Dee,
I gave up a few notions several years ago.. I would like to see the "life manual" that says ...or "global law books" on who is suppose to suck who and who is not. I also found it funny that as people, those things each person likes to do (sexually speaking) is ok because their doing it...and those things they do not like to do or know about become globally immoral... to each is own as long as no harm is being done and all parties involved agree and are present.... in my opinion.
so simply stated for me in the world of sexuality and fantasy and all its various forms of desires and kinks both shared and individual... I THOROUGHLY ENJOY a m/f couple sharing in sucking my cock together ...ive had the pleasure of the experience and found it to be (personally) one the most highly erotic and satisfying acts...
1st - what human wouldn't enjoy more than one mouth sucking and licking their sexual organ.
2nd- what man wouldn't enjoy 2 mouths on his cock. (well except the guy with 3 or more on it..lol)
3rd- the best of both worlds are at work on the Almighty Black Cock - we will call it worship in its completion. meaning.... the beauty and wonders of the woman's mouth and the experience of a man's mouth knowing a cocks detailed needs.

I tend to think that as for BBC's like myself... I will serve a beautiful couple's mouths my cock my balls and for you top notch couples the opportunity to rim too.... provide a mind (and cock) blowing experience in "the ultimate service exchange".

so Dee... there's an opinion from one who speaks from experience ... if it's something that seems like an experience you would like to have, turns YOU on, and if works out- you might actually like... DEFINITELY don't make your decision based on peanut gallery opinions who at the end of the day are not giving a ******* about your opinions when they ARE DOING what THEY like (think about it)

call me str8 but experimenting, bisexual, closet whatever, dom beast, freak, etc. as you like or need... just please make sure to call me Pleasurably Satisfied BBC when the couple and I are done properly servicing each other.

Your a Lucky BBC (and probably a dam good one if you've got couple couples servicing you together in my book)

Good Luck
Nolimit / Florida USA

I don't think many of us are strictly straight or homosexual. Most of us are somewhere in between. I've always been bisexual. I like women and men equally. I don't see anything abnormal about that for men or women. Years ago my husband was fucking me in a threesome and I was sucking my friends cock. My husband was just inches away. I put ;my hand on the back of his head and pushed his head down on my friends cock. Now we do it as much as possible. I love to put my friend, preferably a black guy in the middle of the bed. That way we can both go down on him at the same time taking turns sucking his cock and licking his balls. Then I like to let him take over sucking cock while I sit on his face or we kiss and he fingers me while we watch my husband suck his cock. I like the feeling of him sucking cock and keeping it hard and ready for my pussy.

Tonight we are meeting a good looking black guy at a swing club. He loves to pull out and tell my husband that his nasty wet cock needs to be cleaned up. My husband immediately responds sucking his cock while he takes a break. Then he puts him back inside me. The last time we played he waited until he was about to cum. When his cock was in my husbands mouth, he put his hand behind is head and loudly pronounced that he was about to cum! Then he face fucked him and blew his load in his mouth! I think it shocked my husband. When it was over he kissed me so that I knew he got a mouth full! I'm looking forward to tonight's adventure.

Hello Dee,
I gave up a few notions several years ago.. I would like to see the "life manual" that says ...or "global law books" on who is suppose to suck who and who is not. I also found it funny that as people, those things each person likes to do (sexually speaking) is ok because their doing it...and those things they do not like to do or know about become globally immoral... to each is own as long as no harm is being done and all parties involved agree and are present.... in my opinion.
so simply stated for me in the world of sexuality and fantasy and all its various forms of desires and kinks both shared and individual... I THOROUGHLY ENJOY a m/f couple sharing in sucking my cock together ...ive had the pleasure of the experience and found it to be (personally) one the most highly erotic and satisfying acts...
1st - what human wouldn't enjoy more than one mouth sucking and licking their sexual organ.
2nd- what man wouldn't enjoy 2 mouths on his cock. (well except the guy with 3 or more on it..lol)
3rd- the best of both worlds are at work on the Almighty Black Cock - we will call it worship in its completion. meaning.... the beauty and wonders of the woman's mouth and the experience of a man's mouth knowing a cocks detailed needs.

I tend to think that as for BBC's like myself... I will serve a beautiful couple's mouths my cock my balls and for you top notch couples the opportunity to rim too.... provide a mind (and cock) blowing experience in "the ultimate service exchange".

so Dee... there's an opinion from one who speaks from experience ... if it's something that seems like an experience you would like to have, turns YOU on, and if works out- you might actually like... DEFINITELY don't make your decision based on peanut gallery opinions who at the end of the day are not giving a ******* about your opinions when they ARE DOING what THEY like (think about it)

call me str8 but experimenting, bisexual, closet whatever, dom beast, freak, etc. as you like or need... just please make sure to call me Pleasurably Satisfied BBC when the couple and I are done properly servicing each other.

Your a Lucky BBC (and probably a dam good one if you've got couple couples servicing you together in my book)

Good Luck
Nolimit / Florida USA

Well said... :)))))))))))))))))

We both love to suck the bull too, we share the cum also, unless it is in me then hubby licks it out
Us as well!! We both get off on it very much as well as our bull. If you are a bull and are not sure wether you should try this or not, you dont know what you are missing when the wife is rimming you and the male is sucking you at the same time!! Our bulls go nuts for this!

from past experiences...here are my favorite views looking down..
1. when she sucked and licked my cock as hubby sucked and licked my balls
2. when they were both shining my cock up with wet tongues and their eyes met "they saw their slut love" and tongue kissed and went back to work on my cock
3. he held my cock for her to suck ...she held it for him to suck (aww..helping each other)
4. hubby was working my cock and he instructed her to lick my a**hole. (they are my favorite couple to date..lol)

Back