Men Sucking My BBC Along With His Female Partner At The Same Time?

I am London, UK based. I have always thought of myself has completely straight but after watching a bbc get his cock sucked by a white MF couple, I do wonder about myself. I found the video so erotic and cant stop thinking about it. I have had MF threesomes before never have had any sexual encounters with the men. If a rich guy of a MF couple were involved, I wonder what I would do. I wonder if money would convert me - maybe I am bi(curious) already. I am not attracted to men but the idea of a MF couple both sucking my cock intrigues me. I am not interested in sucking cock of any colour. I do a lot of sensual massages so I see the naked body of people (Men/Women) all the time. I dont know where they come from and I try to get them out of my mind but can't. I am another site with my photos too and so many men have told me they want to fuck me and suck my cock. Maybe this is having a subconscious effect on me. What are your thoughts and ideas on this? I would especially love to here from people in the UK but welcome all views globally. I am sure that if a man sucks my cock, I will probably open up to other men. I feel guilty aswell about such views. For the record, I have no hatered towards anybody of any sexual orientation. Thanks. Dee
Something ive not done yet but would love to

My hubby and I have jointly suck the cock of every black man we were with. Our current BF loves it. He answered our ad 2.5 years ago as bi-curious. Now he is completely at ease with either or both of us. Neither he nor my hubby are attracted to men when they see a man in public; they do not feel a sexual attraction, but naked and sexually aroused, all the barriers melt away and they enjoy the pleasure each provides. Hubby in particular gets very turned on but a naked black man, as do I.

I don't necessarily think it is a straight vs bisexual thing, but just about receiving pleasure, think of it as you are just a sexual person enjoying what another person is doing for you.
Good description. Labels are for losers, anyway

Back