Men Sucking My BBC Along With His Female Partner At The Same Time?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by gantswood, Oct 8, 2016.

1. gantswood

gantswood New Member Real Person

UK
    I am London, UK based. I have always thought of myself has completely straight but after watching a bbc get his cock sucked by a white MF couple, I do wonder about myself. I found the video so erotic and cant stop thinking about it. I have had MF threesomes before never have had any sexual encounters with the men. If a rich guy of a MF couple were involved, I wonder what I would do. I wonder if money would convert me - maybe I am bi(curious) already. I am not attracted to men but the idea of a MF couple both sucking my cock intrigues me. I am not interested in sucking cock of any colour. I do a lot of sensual massages so I see the naked body of people (Men/Women) all the time. I dont know where they come from and I try to get them out of my mind but can't. I am another site with my photos too and so many men have told me they want to fuck me and suck my cock. Maybe this is having a subconscious effect on me. What are your thoughts and ideas on this? I would especially love to here from people in the UK but welcome all views globally. I am sure that if a man sucks my cock, I will probably open up to other men. I feel guilty aswell about such views. For the record, I have no hatered towards anybody of any sexual orientation. Thanks. Dee

#1 gantswood, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  2. joshandmal

joshandmal Well-Known Member

US
    I wouldn't question your sexuality. We live by the "try everything once" mentality. It's not as black and white (pun intended), as saying you're bi or gay because you had your cock sucked. Hope that helps.

3. oralgiver1948

oralgiver1948 Active Member

US
    you have no idea of what you are missing by not sucking cock,any color of cock,to me a cock is a cock and i will suck all the cock i can and i always swallow

Jackmeoff, jason385 and jane mintu like this.
  4. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

My hubby and I have jointly suck the cock of every black man we were with. Our current BF loves it. He answered our ad 2.5 years ago as bi-curious. Now he is completely at ease with either or both of us. Neither he nor my hubby are attracted to men when they see a man in public; they do not feel a sexual attraction, but naked and sexually aroused, all the barriers melt away and they enjoy the pleasure each provides. Hubby in particular gets very turned on but a naked black man, as do I.

I don't necessarily think it is a straight vs bisexual thing, but just about receiving pleasure, think of it as you are just a sexual person enjoying what another person is doing for you.

5. RobyWhiteBoy

RobyWhiteBoy Active Member

Italy
    i have always been straight
    but i would go for it for sure
    i really would like to be
    dominated and humiliated sometimes. not on a daily base but sometimes. just sometimes.
    i would lick and suck it with or without my girlfriend. i would do it in front of her even before he s going to fuck her, so it's gonna be more wet and would slide more easily inside her. that won't make her feel too much pain since she is not used at all to such giant cocks

6. Mlbflcple

Mlbflcple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Whenever we get the chance to share a BBC, we work his shaft and ball sac, swapping off so we both can taste his cock. Then he fucks me until he explodes in my pussy. Hubby then sucks our juices off his cock and cleans my pussy.

banzai, jackonory, nccplready and 8 others like this.
  7. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

8. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

Insightful

9. Kuno

Kuno Well-Known Member Gold Member

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Mathias and jane mintu like this.
  10. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

SUPER HOT !!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))------------------------------

11. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

Never done it! But it is a super hot fantasy of mine---among others!!

Kuno likes this.
  12. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

wow.............................

raykink likes this.
  13. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

thanks for sharing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

raykink likes this.
  14. Kuno

Kuno Well-Known Member Gold Member

It sounds really nice!

Dave99 and jane mintu like this.
  15. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

yes it does:))))))))))))))))))

raykink and Kuno like this.
  16. Dave99

Dave99 New Member

Cannot be beaten, and if you do a good job with the head the Master might just turn you around and donate that warm awesome sperm with an anal session you wish would never end.

Katiana4black, raykink and jane mintu like this.
  17. smoothflyguy

smoothflyguy Member

I think it would be so much fun sharing a BBC with my spouse.:p:qos::balanced::blackheart:

18. jane mintu

jane mintu Active Member

A hot and insightful share!

19. RobyWhiteBoy

RobyWhiteBoy Active Member

Italy
    do black bulls actually like to get sucked by hubby?!?!

Attached Files:

Karen01, mutt, jane mintu and 3 others like this.
  20. Dave99

Dave99 New Member

The very first thing I do is to service the Bull BBC and then suck his balls if he is in the mood, followed by some very respectful rimming, anything else would be bad manners.

jason385, smoothflyguy and jane mintu like this.