Men Sucking My BBC Along With His Female Partner At The Same Time?

from past experiences...here are my favorite views looking down..
1. when she sucked and licked my cock as hubby sucked and licked my balls
2. when they were both shining my cock up with wet tongues and their eyes met "they saw their slut love" and tongue kissed and went back to work on my cock
3. he held my cock for her to suck ...she held it for him to suck (aww..helping each other)
4. hubby was working my cock and he instructed her to lick my a**hole. (they are my favorite couple to date..lol)
I am sure they are your FAVORITES ::)))))))---------------------------------------------------------

2. when they were both shining my cock up with wet tongues and their eyes met "they saw their slut love" and tongue kissed and went back to work on my cock
3. he held my cock for her to suck ...she held it for him to suck (aww..helping each other)
4. hubby was working my cock and he instructed her to lick my a**hole. (they are my favorite couple to date..lol)
super HOT !!!!!!!!!!

I never thought about it and it never entered my mind till my ex-wife brought it up while fucking her regular black lover and suggested it to me in front of him as a way to show him how much I submit to his cock and acknowledge his dominance over her and us as well as a way to thank him for fucking her so well. I hesitated but finally did it while she and her bull talked dirty to me. We talked afterwards and it wasn't a regular thing i was comfortable with but with him when she asked and later when he admitted he liked how it made him feel as her dominate it was ok every now and then. It did allow us to get closer and bond as a threesome, me getting him hard for her and grabbing his balls and cock to put inside her and assisting him cum inside her and get his cum and cock inside her. She got off on him dominating us and as a show of how much I understand and accepted how well his fucked her pussy and accepted him as her regular lover. We had some good times, that was it. If i found the right woman who would still respect me and it not change the dynamics of our relationship and she was into it with the right guy I would consider it. It was all about her wants and needs and in showing her how much I accepted her need for his bigger black cock to fuck her pussy and cum inside her as better lover. She needed that affirmation to feel completely at ease and comfortable accepting her need for bigger black cocks to regularly fuck her pussy and cum inside her as a women who needed bigger males to breed her. Eventually the ultimate goal was for her to allow one to get her pregnant so she could have a permant bond with him and include him in our relationship permanently with regular visits to bond with their baby and them have mating sessions regularly. Her pregnant or nursing while im pleasuring him then taking the baby elsewhere while she makes herself available to her baby daddys cock to fulfil her need to nurture and bond with her second lover.

I never thought about it and it never entered my mind till my ex-wife brought it up while fucking her regular black lover and suggested it to me in front of him as a way to show him how much I submit to his cock and acknowledge his dominance over her and us as well as a way to thank him for fucking her so well. I hesitated but finally did it while she and her bull talked dirty to me. We talked afterwards and it wasn't a regular thing i was comfortable with but with him when she asked and later when he admitted he liked how it made him feel as her dominate it was ok every now and then. It did allow us to get closer and bond as a threesome, me getting him hard for her and grabbing his balls and cock to put inside her and assisting him cum inside her and get his cum and cock inside her. She got off on him dominating us and as a show of how much I understand and accepted how well his fucked her pussy and accepted him as her regular lover. We had some good times, that was it. If i found the right woman who would still respect me and it not change the dynamics of our relationship and she was into it with the right guy I would consider it. It was all about her wants and needs and in showing her how much I accepted her need for his bigger black cock to fuck her pussy and cum inside her as better lover. She needed that affirmation to feel completely at ease and comfortable accepting her need for bigger black cocks to regularly fuck her pussy and cum inside her as a women who needed bigger males to breed her. Eventually the ultimate goal was for her to allow one to get her pregnant so she could have a permant bond with him and include him in our relationship permanently with regular visits to bond with their baby and them have mating sessions regularly. Her pregnant or nursing while im pleasuring him then taking the baby elsewhere while she makes herself available to her baby daddys cock to fulfil her need to nurture and bond with her second lover.
wow!!! wow!!!

I felt similar to you but on the other end, I am the cuck but not submissive at all. When my wife and I started doing the MFM thing I started feeling myself getting turned on by the sight of a hard cock, not the guy behind it but just the cock itself.I fought with it for a year or so and then the wife started wanting me to grab hold of her bulls cock and put it in her or take it out and rub her clit with it till she squirts, basically me just handling his cock made her very turned on. I told her how i felt and her response was "go for it!! That would be sexy!!"So we found a willing bull and I tried it and must admit I liked being more part of the action and did enjoy it but had guilty feelings about it for some reason and I am NOT submissive at all to anyone in bed or out. I fought with those for a while but my desire to be more involved in the action and the fact that it did turn me on eventually won over and now we almost exclusively look for bulls who will do this and I enjoy it a lot. I still have NO desire to suck any cock without my wife there, nor do I look at any male and think anything sexual other than "I'd love to see him pounding my wife's pussy" but have liked sucking her bulls cock at our meets.
what ever works for ALL of you :)))))))))))))))))

Hello Dee,
I gave up a few notions several years ago.. I would like to see the "life manual" that says ...or "global law books" on who is suppose to suck who and who is not. I also found it funny that as people, those things each person likes to do (sexually speaking) is ok because their doing it...and those things they do not like to do or know about become globally immoral... to each is own as long as no harm is being done and all parties involved agree and are present.... in my opinion.
so simply stated for me in the world of sexuality and fantasy and all its various forms of desires and kinks both shared and individual... I THOROUGHLY ENJOY a m/f couple sharing in sucking my cock together ...ive had the pleasure of the experience and found it to be (personally) one the most highly erotic and satisfying acts...
1st - what human wouldn't enjoy more than one mouth sucking and licking their sexual organ.
2nd- what man wouldn't enjoy 2 mouths on his cock. (well except the guy with 3 or more on it..lol)
3rd- the best of both worlds are at work on the Almighty Black Cock - we will call it worship in its completion. meaning.... the beauty and wonders of the woman's mouth and the experience of a man's mouth knowing a cocks detailed needs.

I tend to think that as for BBC's like myself... I will serve a beautiful couple's mouths my cock my balls and for you top notch couples the opportunity to rim too.... provide a mind (and cock) blowing experience in "the ultimate service exchange".

so Dee... there's an opinion from one who speaks from experience ... if it's something that seems like an experience you would like to have, turns YOU on, and if works out- you might actually like... DEFINITELY don't make your decision based on peanut gallery opinions who at the end of the day are not giving a ******* about your opinions when they ARE DOING what THEY like (think about it)

call me str8 but experimenting, bisexual, closet whatever, dom beast, freak, etc. as you like or need... just please make sure to call me Pleasurably Satisfied BBC when the couple and I are done properly servicing each other.

Your a Lucky BBC (and probably a dam good one if you've got couple couples servicing you together in my book)

Good Luck
Nolimit / Florida USA
Cum to Cocoa, slurp, slurp, swallow.

I am London, UK based. I have always thought of myself has completely straight but after watching a bbc get his cock sucked by a white MF couple, I do wonder about myself. I found the video so erotic and cant stop thinking about it. I have had MF threesomes before never have had any sexual encounters with the men. If a rich guy of a MF couple were involved, I wonder what I would do. I wonder if money would convert me - maybe I am bi(curious) already. I am not attracted to men but the idea of a MF couple both sucking my cock intrigues me. I am not interested in sucking cock of any colour. I do a lot of sensual massages so I see the naked body of people (Men/Women) all the time. I dont know where they come from and I try to get them out of my mind but can't. I am another site with my photos too and so many men have told me they want to fuck me and suck my cock. Maybe this is having a subconscious effect on me. What are your thoughts and ideas on this? I would especially love to here from people in the UK but welcome all views globally. I am sure that if a man sucks my cock, I will probably open up to other men. I feel guilty aswell about such views. For the record, I have no hatered towards anybody of any sexual orientation. Thanks. Dee

Cum on over to Cocoa. We would love to do a few of your favorite things.:mstickle:

OHH my God!!!!!!!!

Back