Men: Micropenis, Macropenis, or something in between? (poll)

I am a male person and ...

• Total voters

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
We all know that penises come in many differnt sizes, colors and shapes. Also almost everyone has heard of a "micropenis condition". Less well-known might be that there is also a "macropenis condition".

Personally, i don`t think that these labels need to be applied, as there is knowledge and acceptance that everyone is different, so why have those labels in addition? However, these terms have been defined by medics, and now that they are out there, why not elaborate on them and tell where we all stand? ;)

The medical definition (on both ends) is a greater than or equal length difference than the two times standard deviation (SD) from the mean erect length for a particular age group.

To make it more convenient and easier to answer, i did some calculations for you. :) They are based on a penis size study that analyzed data from more than a dozen different studies about the subject matter. After calculating the margin for both "conditions" for the average adult (age range considered in the study: 21 ;) to 80 years) i have rounded them to the closest half inch value resulting in...

micropenis condition ... avg. erect length is less than or equal to 2.5 inches (approx. 6.25 cm),
macropenis condition ... avg. erect length is greater than or equal to 9.5 inches (approx. 24 cm).

Please, DON`T post d!ck pictures here! - We all know what a d!ck looks like. Thx.

Last edited:
You didn't say but I assume you're looking for real measurements and not the imaginary measurements that many people on here claim. Apparently most white guys on here claim to have a micropenis and most black guys claim to have a macropenis. I'm pretty sure that most of the men on this site if they are totally honest would fall in that large area between micro and macro.

Lots of micro brains here though.

You didn't say but I assume you're looking for real measurements and not the imaginary measurements that many people on here claim. Apparently most white guys on here claim to have a micropenis and most black guys claim to have a macropenis. I'm pretty sure that most of the men on this site if they are totally honest would fall in that large area between micro and macro.

i agree here but its not just whites im of indian decent n im in between of micro and macro with 5".

You didn't say but I assume you're looking for real measurements and not the imaginary measurements that many people on here claim. (...)
Apparently you`re right. But what would be the difference, if i had said "i am looking for real measurements only"? ;)
i also could have added an instruction for how to correctly measure erected penis length, but we all know hardly anyone would follow that.

All i can do is assume that a female member who answers the poll is more likely a fake female (a man, that is) than a female who gives a fake answer. :) To assume anything more would ImO be too much. It`s kind of an IQ test. :D

But you are right and i agree, so please, only real and honest answers! :p
(...)Apparently most white guys on here claim to have a micropenis and most black guys claim to have a macropenis. I'm pretty sure that most of the men on this site if they are totally honest would fall in that large area between micro and macro. (...)
That`s why i have added a length value in both inches and centimeters for both conditions to help make the correct choice. BTW "in real life" it`s more than 90% of penises that fall in between. :) - A percentage that can be used as reliability measure for the results.
(...)

Poor boys (and girls)! How bad must it be, if the biggest sexual organ, the "gray matter" between our ears, is actually "micro". Worse than if it was "only the penis". *lol*

Thanks for your participation so far. Any more voters?

Yet another question: Have you encountered a size change thruout the years? i have.
At the age of 21 ( :) ) mine was about seven inches long. Now at 40+ it`s no more than six inches. i have encountered a "rapid" length decrease only the last five years. Men: What are your experiences? Thanks in advance for your answers. :)

Hmm... no more micro or macro penises here? i wonder.
And how about penis size changes with age?

i know it`s a sensitive topic; but please, more answers.
Thank you.

Thanks for your participation so far. Any more voters?

Yet another question: Have you encountered a size change thruout the years? i have.
At the age of 21 ( :) ) mine was about seven inches long. Now at 40+ it`s no more than six inches. i have encountered a "rapid" length decrease only the last five years. Men: What are your experiences? Thanks in advance for your answers. :)
it is a XXY 47 chromosome extra X so impotent since puberty, and developed C Cup lactating boobs at 14. Sex clinic it was committed to ****** estrogen and ******* iv daily-it was ****** to be more feminized and now after deballing cock is called clitty and inverted to 1/2” . Black Masters are currently sending surveys to its breeding regular Doms asking what next-penectomy labiaplasty DDDD Cup or GG with 3” aureoles and 2” x 1” nipples. Urethral reroute to taint or leave through a stump with drilled 1” hole. As an XXY Swede it has a financial value if it’s sold again. So yes 2” erect now 1/2” inverted glans in foreskin pics to laugh over. Master says chop it off inflation with lucite/hardening silicone and he said it can wear its cock on its dog collar chain.

Attachments

• BAF9D6B3-EF6C-46D6-A2A2-3245B68ED297.jpeg
    BAF9D6B3-EF6C-46D6-A2A2-3245B68ED297.jpeg
    747.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 1263BF9C-257C-4BDD-8C6F-E30F5E311AFA.jpeg
    1263BF9C-257C-4BDD-8C6F-E30F5E311AFA.jpeg
    655.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 31B655AD-7D04-454C-B2BC-6EE401AED0A5.jpeg
    31B655AD-7D04-454C-B2BC-6EE401AED0A5.jpeg
    663.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 750EAE8D-CD71-4221-A8AB-706E78777CAC.jpeg
    750EAE8D-CD71-4221-A8AB-706E78777CAC.jpeg
    518.9 KB · Views: 10

Probably. However when I am fully aroused by a real man's attentions, I am 3.5 inches, just the same. On the rather small side of things.

Back